Thanks Veeky Forums

You saved me.

Stay tuned for part 2 next year.

Attached: BeFunky Collage.jpg (3969x2641, 1.2M)

nice job bub. Good luck going forward.

Thomas?

good fucking job man keep it up

You look good bro

Nice progress mirin ur work

You look good man just start lifting weights because holy fuck those hips

Hell yeah bro. Awesome stuff.

nice gains my guy, don't stop. Keep going.

Excellent work man. I look just like you in pic #3. How long did it take you to get from there to now? Also how many calories do you eat a day?

Good shit.

You're not doing weights though, are you?

Great progress! Make us proud!

Attached: IMG_20180319_091242_551.jpg (500x500, 117K)

nice u went from skinnyfat to skinnyfat

Thx everyone.

I had a free year and managed to drop 25kg in 6 months in 2015, thats pic 1-5. From 105kg to 80kg (191cm). Then I got complacent with my results, I looked OK in clothes atleast, considering my starting point. Barely worked out the rest of 2015 and 2016. I guess the collage is less impressive considering the time gap.

After that I suffered from fuckarounditis going between not caring and cuts with sporadic lifting. Pic related is may 2017 when I was at my lightest, 74kg. My worst mistake was that when I was lifting I was almost exclusively cutting, because I mentally associated lifting and working out with losing weight. This of course made progressing in my lifts difficult so I lost motivation.

Finally now I feel like I have managed to get into a routine, been lifting every other day for about 3-4 weeks now. Getting around 150g+ protein a day (4 SCOOPS CMON). I'm 84kg now.

when I lost the majority of my weight I was eating between 1500 and 1800 kcal.

/blog

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 03.58.31.png (914x1238, 1.53M)

Fucking nice work, man.
I think you should start lifting though. It may be scary to get off from the cardio machines, but you will be alright.

I'm 4kg lighter in pic #5 vs #6 btw. I had freakishly little muscle for a male, spent most of my teenage years playing WoW all day. Haven't gained much but at least its something.

You'll look a lot better with a bit of muscle and it will show really fast since you lost so much weight.

Mirin' underwear gains and no loose skin.

>losing bloatmaxx progress
Never gonna make it

Congrats!

What’s your dick size ?

Does became big after lost weight ?

Not OP, but I lost about 80lbs in my first cut.
Dick grew an inch, no bullshit.

fuck yeah man keep it up

great progress but oh my fucking got that 3rd picture is just so terrible I can't help but laugh

Keep going faggot, now bulk up and build some muscle.

Attached: 1368478858680.jpg (192x171, 14K)

Your dick stays the same size, it's the fat surrounding it that goes away.

this lol

You're lucky that your skin didn't get too stretched out.

Mirin that fat loss desu
grats man, we're all gonna make it.
>4/10 girl keeps mirin me today at bus, first time for me
I-It's a start, ok? don't judge me

Are you sure she wasn't just anxious because she thought you were going to follow her out of the bus and rape her?