Doing some cleaning

>doing some cleaning
>found an old tub of whey I thought I lost
>bought it around 2013
>can't find an expiry date

Should I just toss it or is it still good?

Attached: 011.jpg (1600x1200, 371K)

does it smell ok / look ok?

Yeah it seems normal

expiration dates are only there to sucker people out of money.

that shit is nearly imperishable.

As long as it was stored dry it should be fine. It's powdered for a reason

Imagine that this is the best photo "she" could take of herself. Imagine what she looks like IRL if this is the absolute best she can look.

Oh my. I don't even want to think what sort of problems you have

I'd still take a deep whiff of that cunny

Virginity must be one of them.

Found the ugly thot

faggot

There are no women on /fit, faggot.

Dumb whore even bought a fucking camera stand so she can take pro whore photos for the Internet

faggot

Enjoy your Salmonella.

Do you want to borrow my eyes pal? Somethings wrong with yours

Dude, nothing wrong with my eyes, I'm not just a retard like you because I've actually met these women and fucked the shit out of them. They never work out, if they're "thicc" they're flabby, if they're "thinn", they're still flabby. I can tell from this photo alone that she's like 5/10 at best. She wears her bra a little extra far down on her chest to give you the illusion that she has a larger bosom than she does. She's sitting down so whatever ass and thighs she has looks bigger from the pressure. She tilts her upper body slightly to the side to make it seem like she has more curves than she does. Wearing panties like this will also make it seem like there's more curves than there really are. I actually think this might be a tranny since she's wearing that stupid flanell shirt to hide her shoulders.

Attached: xytjryj.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

>fuck you for ruining the magic
Sorry bro, just calling bullshit as I see it

Attached: 1491105718976.jpg (706x529, 139K)

He's right tho. alot of virgin 4channers react trollingly to real talk about how insecure and slutty these women are, but since you insist on being the fedora clad nice guys and never get any action you think them cunts are actually harder to get than they truly are.

I don't give a fuck if you're right or not, I'm just wondering how 1 pic got you so triggered you had to type up some long autistic rant

>hurr durr u must be rly triggered because you typed out your reasoning
Trying to have a conversation here, I don't know why I do it

I had a similar situation and it was rancid/ had the distinct taste of decay.

it was a shit conversation to start, you should be ashamed for wasting your time doing it

You know you got BTFO and then butthurt about it but whatever dude enjoy the rest of your fap session

Attached: 1520313953174.jpg (281x414, 13K)

is that a girl?

Jesus christ pal. Do you want to borrow my body as well as my eyes and actually get laid. You poor fucker who hurt you?

>joins the thread just to let everyone know in detail why he isn't attracted to the girl in the OP and how the girls he fucks are so much higher calibre
>spergs out at my low effort meme replies
yes so btfo right now

Attached: 1520832707571.png (331x427, 118K)

Not that guy but you were actually BTFO pretty hard dude, just stop...

i'm not even invested in this shit lmao, this is my first post ITT

>no such thing as male thots
lmao

I don't know wether
is a jealous roastie or if actually the salty roastie is

Attached: 1516968734105.jpg (842x792, 81K)

Well I don't like it, but it checks outs.

I'd fuck ops pic

No one else but you gives a fuck. Who cares how she poses, or how she doesn't show her face? That's what everyone does on CBT. You want to capture your best in a single frame, and that moment of time you want to share with the world. She, locked in that moment of time, is quality test-boosting material desu.

Thot is specifically aimed towards superficial grills. kys

fuck off thot

Let me put it this way, if some mediocre-looking girl is posing to look prettier, that doesn't make her actually pretty. I see these signs almost immediately because I've been more or less burned by these tricks before. You think a girl looks hot in a selfie she posted? Look at her fingers, they're a dead give-away for fatties. Things like this will become second nature to you once you start actually looking. It saves you a lot of energy on Tinder and Snapchat, etc when you know these things and don't have to get bummed out once you actually meet to hook up.
And you're absolutely right, that IS what people do in CBT, but as guys we don't need to call it out because we know the rules to that game. The female body and female ideal is different so they will use different tricks and not many anons are aware of them. Sure, my reply was entirely unnecessary and off-topic, no doubt, but sometimes you just post shit and that's what I did.

>Reverse google search OP

Ah.

>but sometimes you just post shit and that's what I did.
indeed

remember when Veeky Forums was cool and all the hurrr elbows too pointy shit was ironic?

It's not a trap!!!!

Attached: 1358968087_17.jpg (1600x1200, 897K)

Not bad. Enjoy your ban.

blue board faggot
MOOOODSSS