Am I Cutting Too Hard?

I'm currently cutting on roughly 1000 calories a day which is a 1750 calorie deficit and getting about 100-120 grams of protein a day, am I going to lose all of my gains? I'm around 15%bf at 190 right now and I want to get down to 10%-11%, which means losing around 7lbs of fat. I want to run this for 19 days which should get me absolutely ripped to shreds assuming most of what I lose is fat. Is this going to work or will I end up back in skelly mode?

Attached: journey helper.png (844x944, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gravitus.co/tools/cutting-calculator/
bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/size-of-deficit-and-muscle-catabolism-qa.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a 1750 calorie deficit is extreme

dial it back to 1000 and cut for twice as long

B...but then it will take twice as long. I'm already on day 5 of this and I think i can keep it going, I just want to know if I'll end up losing too much lean mass.

Just cut on 0 calories so you're done even faster.

I was considering it, but then no brotien

>1000 calories a day
That's not cutting that's starving, are you retarded? Did you read anything on this board?
A normal deficit is 250kcal, at maximum 500kcal

I know it's starving; tht's the point user

gravitus.co/tools/cutting-calculator/
Use it, you have to eat about 2300kcal and are still in deficit.

you're completely retarded, moreso than OP

250 calorie deficit is just pussyfooting around and 500 calorie deficit is nowhere near a maximum unless you're approaching stage lean and need to preserve every last ounce of muscle

bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/size-of-deficit-and-muscle-catabolism-qa.html/

I do a lot of cardio though

starving = loosing all your gains
even on a slight deficit you will loose muscle, but not as much as when you actually starve like a hobo

Yes you will lose a lot of lean mass on that big a cut. Probably more lean mass than fat at some points.

Now I fully expect you to argue against this even though you came here asking for advice, as you have been contrary to everything everyone already told you.

Idiot

Yeah, you dumb motherfucker, because OP is obviously a roided up IFBB pro who can easily cut on 1000kcal deficit without loosing anything. Kill yourself

He literally uses a study that proves him wrong, then says that the study is wrong because "I bet..."

Lyle has some good stuff going for him, but damn that's not one of them.

>linking to your own shitty website

So I should have only a 500 calorie deficit? That would mean cutting for 2 months which I really don't want to do.

>Start SB in South padre at 178, look Ok
>drugs/ binge drinkin/ no food/ constant dancing for a week
>now 155 lb Greek God
>5'9 manlet

>That would mean cutting for 2 months which I really don't want to do.
LOL
>expecting quick results in anything body related
You can stop anything bodybuilding related right here

Haha, nights with MDMA and dancing 8 hours straight actually helps me cutting too

I mean you could apply that logic to cutting at 500 rather than 250, I want the fastest cut I can do without losing lean mass. If that's 500 I'm happy to do it but I was hoping I could cut more and suffer through it.

My man. Those rolls make you sweat everything off. I haven't been to the gym since I got back, I'm scared to see what my lifts are now.

well, lesser deficit = lesser lean mass lost. do with that info what you want, you probably don't have much lean mass to start with

Go for it bro. I really enjoy a good roll, I do it once about every 4-6 weeks. But it is only uncritical if you also live a healthy everyday lifestyle. Just regularly hit the gym and you will be golden.

Bruh either water fast or go on a smaller deficit. Both are good in different ways. What you're doing now is very unhealthy and inefficient.

Okay I guess I'll decrease my deficit to 500 a day then, thanks Veeky Forums

I'm usually 4 days a week but I've been hibernating since I got back desu

im on 400 calories a day, you’re never gonna make it OP

Shit nigga rolling that often is bad for you. You need to space your rolls out more.

Man, I cut for a whole year, if you don't have patience this really isn't for you.

why not take clen? I mean you're literally a few % to hit your goal cut. Why risk your gains going down in cals