Genuinely wondering

Can you not see why women would NOT find this attractive? His arms look like veiny penises. He looks roided up and unhealthy. He does not look natural at all. He looks bloaty and gross.This is womens equivalent of guys not liking a girl who wears too much makeup.

I see a lot of guys here geniunely surprised that women don't like too much muscle. How does it suprise you that this dude is not attractive to us?

(No clue who he is just picked a rando pic to make a point)

Attached: Nimai-Delgado.12-759x500.jpg (759x500, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m_NbWYgEs3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get out whore

Yo, fatass, stop making excuses. You arms probably look like overfilled sausages.

Hit the fucking gym, fag.

i just fapped to that cuckwhore tears

ure right OP

also probably has balls size of my twinkie nail

maybe other men find it hot did you ever consider that??????????

literal Chad

stop coping OP

youtu.be/m_NbWYgEs3w

Attached: 1521799916339.jpg (1080x1350, 160K)

yeah sure small dick compensating with steroids chad lmfao

kys

also small brain

what a dirty whore now she lost her anonymous virginity where she gonna go?

>This is womens equivalent of guys not liking a girl who wears too much makeup.
Spot on. Guys put roid muscles which only other guys like and women hate. Girls put make up which only other women like and men hate. Der Jude got us all confused and our perceptions distorted

he's a vegan Chad

Attached: 1521801409236.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

that dude has never eaten meat

Vascularity doesn't look good, I agree

Steroids won't fix the tiny malfunctioning dick that comes from being born and raised vegan.

Old guy here,
You're surprised at all, why, exactly?
The teenage boys and Underage B& that infest Veeky Forums (and Veeky Forums in general) have no sense of *scale*, are obsessive, and in many cases are so cripplingly insecure that they take things like this to unnecessary extremes in a vain and pathetic attempt to 'prove their manhood', mainly to themselves (e.g., the aforementioned crippling insecurity), but also to irrationally attempt to attain an unrealistic physique like something out of a comic book. It's the male equivalent of young girls and Barbie dolls. I was a teenage boy once so I understand what they're thinking, but that doesn't make it okay, it's still ridiculous. There are a few young guys on here who are more rational but they tend to keep quiet -- or get shouted down and insulted into oblivion if they speak up, so you can't really pick them out of all the noise.

..kind of like how I'm now going to get shouted down, insulted, and otherwise belittled and disregarded, LOL.

kek

this is what meatcucks actually believe

He doesn't look terribly bright.

You are not vegan.
You are a troll. Not even a decent one, even.
You eat meat every day. You're also probably a fat DYEL.
As such you are to be disregarded. Shoo, shoo, back to with you.

what i find strange is how there's a distinct blank area where his serratus should be

People who take roids and claim vegan make me rage the hardest, seems pretty contradictory to the whole natural-only vegan mantra

It's actually a thing.
If you have a son with a vegan mother the kid will be born smaller and have smaller genitals and a retarded adolescence.
If it's raised vegan then the problem is markedly worse, not only that but they'll have honest to god brain problems.
Raising a kid Vegan is considered child abuse in most western countries for a reason.

This. Veeky Forums is gay as fuck.

You type like a fag, Onidies

you have downs bro

plz educate yourself

Attached: ADA.png (1077x930, 214K)

Veganism is about not contributing to animal suffering and steroids aren't made out of animals

Attached: 1514132629640.png (215x235, 9K)

ADA isn't actually a good source of anything actually.
Vegan diets are being shilled as a good thing because of vested monetary interests, not because it's especially healthy.
Think big aggro isn't behind the recent major VEGAN push now?

>steroids aren't made out of animals
Yes they are.
Think the chinese bathtub chemicals aren't made out of animals parts?

No it makes a lot of sense. Vegans tend to be mentally ill, a lot of them are SJWs, riddled with insecurity. They try veganism but don't want to look frail and weak as the diet inevitably does, so they use steroids secretly.

It's true. If you feed an infant/toddler a strict vegetarian diet, they don't develop properly, and may even become very sick and maybe even die. Pediatricians will do everything in their power to convince parents to not do this, and if they can't they'll report them to the police for child abuse.

Gee, what an amazingly intelligent and insightful retort! I'm just so blown back by this I don't know what to say! You must be Captain of your highschool debate team or something! You must get all the pussy, show us pics of all your hot girlfriends user!

The Vegan lifestyle has little to do with human health and everything to do with placing animals above humans, regardless of what it does to humans. It's more like a cult.

Go shit your diaper, Mad Hatter. Your pathetic effort posts are obvious from a mile away

>bloaty
What? How does he look bloated at all?

Also
>us
Being a tranny doesn't make you a woman.

Oh boy another five-star post! I feel so privileged!
Please, Master, become more enraged, your writing style improves with your anger! xD xD xD
(also I'm getting a gigantic boner, please continue, I'm fapping furiously to your comments!)

I like girls who wear too much makeup.

you are mentally ill

Attached: 1521809923739.png (971x629, 161K)

Adventists are known liars.
They also don't do a strict 100% vegan diet
So...your post actually adds nothing.

you literally said strict vegetarian

every one of your posts is nothing but unsubstantiated bullshit

user
any meat or animal products in your diet is not a vegan diet.

a vegan diet is considered child abuse and is horribly unhealthy for a child

that is a fact

> It's true. If you feed an infant/toddler a strict vegetarian diet, they don't develop properly, and may even become very sick and maybe even die. Pediatricians will do everything in their power to convince parents to not do this, and if they can't they'll report them to the police for child abuse.
>strict vegetarian

This makes no sense

Big ag makes more $ off animal products. It takes 50 pounds of feed to make 1 pound of beef.

And my cholesterol dropped a lot when I dramatically cut meat products (though not fish and not vegan, just a lot less meat) and greatly increased my fiber intake through whole grains. But I am in shape (6 foot 180 been working out decades), so I would guess this helps fatties more

You fat creatures don't count. Hot women love bodies like that. Your opinion as an ugly woman is invalid.

"Lacto-ovo" means you eat milk and eggs, you fucking moron, and Adventists are batshit insane.

You may now kill yourself. In fact I insist.

What do you think Vegans eat? They eat a STRICT VEGETARIAN diet.

VEGANISM IS NOT JUST A DIET, but none of you mongoloids seem to know that -- even you CLAIM to be Vegan.

You'd be lucky to even get a fat ugly woman and you damned well know it's true.

>His arms look like veiny penises.

3 times the dick for her pleasure

adventist checking in

6'4''

feelsgoodman

keep coping manlet

>beanpole
>skinnyfat DYEL
>batshit insane cult member
lol