Shit. I'm about to FOMO into this...

Shit. I'm about to FOMO into this. Was planning at buying at 3/4/5 cents for long but never thought it was going anywhere any time soon.

Will I get burnt?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eNdGaR
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why even ask?

Dunno op but if you do take comfort in knowin I’ll get fucked too.. I fomo’d in at 850 sats too for 2.1 btc worth

Basically either going one or two ways a crazy moon mission or a 30% lose it’s worth the risk and tomorrow we will find out our fate

If the Friday news isnt good, you might see a pull back

But a week afterwards, it will just shoot up again

biweekly updates will do that

You already bought in, pajeet. Who are you trying to trick? Low effort shilling right my man

850 is still a fucking awesome entry man.
Anything under 1k sats is an absolute steal.
this is going to 10k sats by FEB 2018

also we need you in the REQ High Rollers club.
We have like 10+ mil req combined.
discord.gg/eNdGaR

Steady momentum. Great looking growth and I'm glad that the team doesn't shill themselves on news. Once a date is set for Colossus expect a gradual 2x (+) rise in price. This is gonna be a solid run

>didnt buy at 3-4 cent
i bought at 4 cent
what the fuck man did you even look at the roadmap
how did you not think this would gain some steam soon and this is at the absolute bottom

The fact that it was under ico for so long allowed whales to accumulate so they're unlikely to suppress the price once it starts mooning. This shit's gonna fly high.

Chances are there is some insider trading happening based on the announcement tomorrow. So either risk that there is no big announcement tomorrow and the price drops or buy in now that it's still cheap.

Min $0.02 by EOY. MIN

HUGE UPDATE COMING

INSIDER NEWZ

- BITTREX RUMORS

- COLOSUS mainnet launch directly instead of testnet.

I dont think price will ever go back below ICO once this news comes out.

If youre not in this you don't deserve to be in crypto

Those who missed POWR, RDN THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE.

STILL BELOW ICO

DONT MISS IT

AND BEST PART ? IT HAS NEVER BEEN ABOVE ICO FOR LONG.

I was about to buy in until I saw this pajeet

Fuck off pajeet, srsly. I got over 100k REQ but people like you are everything whats wrong with crypto

Fuck off. No rumors of bittrex. Tomorrow's just a standard bi-weekly announcement. I've got over 50k REQ but this shilling is unnecessary.

Yup. No verified Rumors or anything.

But I did hear Colosus will be dropping tomorrow fuck what ya heard

Listen to this guy

Don't you all see how the insiders are trading and accumulating for the past few weeks?

ITS YC backed. Paypal 2.0.

They were saying they are ahead of schedule.

Tomorow when americans will wake up news will already be out ( ~1-3pm UTC ) they will FOMO in at 10 cents.

Just go all in at 7 cents if you haven't BIG NEWS COMING.

Can you explain for a retarded user what unit 'sats' is, because it obviously isn't usd or eth and I'm assuming it has something to do with btc because of satori

The smallest possible fraction of a bitcoin 0.00000001 is 1 sat

Satoru Iwata?!

ty user

Motherfucker when someone pounds your wife 1 time = 1 sat.

so 850 sats = 850 pounds to your wife from behind

Hi - Mod here from the unofficial Telegram group; REQ has unfortunately rode straight into a perfect storm of headwinds since ICO (0.0002 ETH);

1, Agitated Whales (limited holdings) and novice ICO participants who disappointingly were in for 'flips';
2, Binance SNAFU with dual issuing
3, Multiple BTC forks and market consolidation back to BTC; and,
4, The discovery of Binance hot wallet bags (Still trying to rectify from the listing mistake
This was identified, and REQ bagholders (myself being one) began to 'let the bot sell to us' to divest the holdings. This has triggered some more awareness in the TA community, hence an acceleration.

Once the exchange wallet is diluted sufficiently - I have expectation of prices ascension far beyond ICO price