robertsontrainingsystems.com/blog/21st-century-core-training/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

functional strength for digging ur grave, dyel

It's good excersize retard

to get it back on the wheel

they say it's good for the back.
good if you aren't competing that is.
not perfect. not the best.

The only good reason why you should be hitting a tire.

Practicing for that time when my future gf is getting attacked by a radioactive tire monster and I save her and she falls madly in love with me.

Attached: 300px-Welles-1980_01.jpg (300x370, 25K)

Core strength

I split wood rounds often with a sledge and wedge. Makes you a beast when it comes to core and back. I get the idea.

the training isn't for him. It's for the tire

Attached: 8c3468d7abb044df04766b42f65a7ae0.jpg (693x867, 130K)

That movie fucking sucks, even for irony-fags.

Did you get tyred of it in the middle?

To step up my Getting Over game.

Attached: thumb.png (400x298, 156K)

Unironically RIP elbows. I hammer things every day. Mostly car pieces and some other stuff. We use a anti retrocess hammer and soft gloves to be able to withstand the impact. Otherwise we'd be fucked in a month

when I wrestled in highschool the coach would make us do all these stupid crossfit exercises, including shit like this. So many stupid fucking burpees and push-ups that we would do IN A WEIGHT ROOM, tons of unused power racks and machines not going to use in favor of these shitty exercises. The coach was 5'5", probably 20-30 pounds overweight with huge fatceps and looked like a typical nu-male.

god I hated it all so much, if only I didn't love wrestling...

Attached: nyah.gif (300x225, 974K)

>if only I didn't love wrestling...
yeah you would love rubbing against sweaty men wouldnt you?

Who doesn't love that?

not me

lemme triangle u user-kun

what about flipping tires over? is that useful

Poor man's deadlift.

It's a core exercise, training the parts of your core that control rotation, specifically the external and internal obliques, and the rectus abdominus. See under "Rotation" here
robertsontrainingsystems.com/blog/21st-century-core-training/

Why hit a tire with a hammer when you can hit it with a sword?

Attached: q5wg5.gif (260x146, 1.36M)

When I was a DYEL kid I was smashing up pallets with a sledge hammer for my father because he had to get rid of them.
Threw my back out something fierce.
Never again

>digging a grave with a hammer
crossfit everyone

I have a pick axe that they can barrow.. I need a hole dug so I can plant a tree in my back yard

To work on your Dempsey roll

Yep, sledge and wedge can't be beat.
Free heat for winter and a good workout.

Cardio, good for the shoulder joints

So you can smash your future girlfriends head into bits in one swing while she's sleeping

In the hopes that the hammer bounces back, caves my face in, and ends my suffering

Uhm, sweetie? Did you dad never make you chop wood you suburbanite? The sledge hammer is great not only for lats and shoulders, but also training for the WWE.

You've probably never done a day of manual labor.

it feels great anons I got a sledgehammer which I use to pummel my pillows daily serious try it out