I sold my long at 1750, don't see BCH going much higher anytime. Still bullish af on BTC

I sold my long at 1750, don't see BCH going much higher anytime. Still bullish af on BTC

Thanks for profits Rodger and Jihan

or its about to go up to 1850 to complete the wave...tough call though. profits are nice.

Larpie Corie spreading FUDie
Nothing to see here lads, buy, Jihan is going to take us to 0.8 tomorrow. Reminder that is not even Friday and take a look at the volumes. Shit hasn't even started yet.

>I sold at
>370
>450
>530
>660
>750
>900
>1000
>1200
>1500
>1750
Will you be the magician who sold the top?(no because the top was 2700 and were going back there)

Over 60% of BCH volume is coming from Korea, this ain't a flippening. Meanwhile, this BTC bounce is shitting all over BCH again

again?

lol it was a gook pump and dump last time too

you did the right thing

What does any of that matter? A majority of money has always come from asia, core supporters are brain damaged/stupid money

Someone has to pay us. We can start a fund to help address their brain damage.

brain damaged idiots that always come out on top?

and this is about to be the 4th time it happens.

Bch will never over take bitcoin

this is how you know these threads are all fake, they make them repeatedly. as bcash now resumes its climb they'll have to make another thread in an hour about selling at 1800

This. Hey at least they are easy to spot!

fud your mother if you want fud

Why any reasoning?
>brand name
>
>
Bitcoins sabotaged. If it doesn't happen this week it will be the next, or the next. It doesn't matter, BCH will continue to give better returns over bitcoin. You know this too, why else would there be so many core supporters shitting their pants right now?

Retards should stop believing in Asian pump and dumps. Operation dragonslayer? How fucking retarded are these Koreans lol

Yeah haha you're right... Just sold all my bch thanks!

Kek

This man is right.

All right everyone pack it up 9:30 shift is over. Market sell if orders pull back.

now you buy BTC and wait for cash to drop back down to 1200

going back and forth on them is literally free money

Nice, so tomorrow when BTC is $4000 I can buy back half as many BCH awesome

>tomorrow
You said that yesterday
Also the day before that
Is the the life of a bagholder

>$4000

hahahaHAHAHAHAHA imagine being this dum

Guys, you do realize the difficulty increase of BTC hasn't even occurred yet?

This shit is going way higher.

>you do realize
Ah hello there and welcome to Veeky Forums. Don't use words like realize you might upset some of the folks here. Try using "shill", "faggot" and "nigger" you might find it increase your reader engagement.

You know the increase tomorrow is actually a fall, right? Difficulty for BTC goes DOWN tomorrow

Bitcoin isn't bullish right now, a dip is coming.
Wait one week to get back in for the moon mission.

Miner won't mine btc anymore gg

my reasoning is TA, you dont need to trust me, just look at the history

even oldfag bliztard is about to set up walls and take his bch profits

>Bitcoiners are afraid of shill/FUD campaign number 1 gorillion

If you believe that I'll buy your btc from you right now for $1 each

Halong's DragonMint miner, slushpool about to get a whole lot bigger in a few weeks

nah, I hope he's right. Less Miners means more profits for me before they all come crying back when their shitcoin crashes.

Wont happen though because why would you leave the most profitable coin in history because some shills posted on Veeky Forums

Thanks Mr Ver. Please throw a bit more into the pump though as I'm not done yet

That's not how it works m8.

BTC is designed to increase difficulty, you're just lying to yourself and spewing rubish.

You essentially said "coal is becoming scarce and so it is easier to mine."

It's great to finally see how dominate the chinese were in the bitcoin market. The chinese are finally abandoning btc leaving it toi be nothing but a former shell of what it used to be. Americans will follow soon. Or maybe this is just another pump and dump who knows

>he doesn't think difficulty can go down
Your mum does though

here comes BTC to fuck all you cash boys in the ass.

>Halong's DragonMint miner
You mean that scam company. Still waiting for my blutterfly labs miners

oh, but it will break 2k easily, and I'm betting against bch replacing btc

we'll see if its a scam, i know someone thats ordered.

if it ends up being legit that would be great news, but so far it looks like a copy of the S9 which raises some red flags. Another flag is in the demonstration vid you can see just see on both side there is no logo. Also delivery date is in march which give bitmain time to answer back with a better price or better unit.

mining pools have been called to join in the effort, you can deny it all you want fighting is over the future is decided