1x3 @ 200kg
Paused ATG:
1x8 @ 145kg
1x5 @ 160kg

Barbell Row
1x10 @ 100kg
1x5 @ 140kg
>WAWET
Oats and cinnamon for breakfast. KFC for dinner.
>WAWLTT
2pac
>WAWFT
Aight

>sets x reps

Is sweetner bad for you? I swear Im using like 30 tabs per day. Plus some sweetner stuff for my food like myprotein vanilla drops.

Was wondering if this could Fuck me up in any way? I'm feeling quite hungry all the time, maybe that could be it?

>WAWTT
SS, did squats, standing press, deadlift, pullups and reverse curls
>WAWET
Mcdonalds. I havent even had dinner and have hit my calorie goal. Feelsgoodman
>WAWLTT
Shitty emo stuff
>WAWFT
Tfw still no gf. Not chad, no fucking chance.

Attached: 1522106328483.png (401x305, 138K)

why the hell are you using sweetener?

Why the hell not? Need it in my coffe and my cottage cheese.

stop being a pussy

funi boi ;)

im legit thingken about making IG just so i can send gbro formchecks

There's no evidence it's bad for you in quantities that would be normal to consume.

you legit dont need sweetener for coffee and cottage cheese. I drink/eat both of those raw.

do you need a permission for making an ig too?
stop being beta

Why would you be holding back from having one anyway? There's so many great lifters and resources you could be following and learning from.

Kek
Its just the autism bro

Ok so I got told what I fuck up in squat and that its way more visible in wl shoes. I let knees shot back way to quick which makes also hips shoot back and not go up. Im supposed to keep knees out 1/4 of ascent and than just do what I do usually. Gonna check it out today at some bitch weight for many reps after dls

Attached: halo policja.jpg (657x527, 42K)

my shoe size is 42 (eu) in general, but according to the site i need to buy 44's. can this be true? do power lifter shoes have smaller sizes?

uhh my power perfects are 43 1/2 and thats pretty acurrate for me, my other adidas shoes are 43-44 range.

Knee position is an output not an input. If they're shooting back it's either because your quads are comparatively weak or your bar path is off due to poor balance and foot pressure, shit positioning into the hole, not starting over the midfoot etc.

Also using bitch weight is pointless.

Why do you hate your life? Do you eat raw chicken breasts too?

not him but black coffee is pretty delicious doesn't need sweeteners, milk , syrups or whatever imo

WAWTT
Pause dls up to 1x5 @8 and 1 Repeat set
DB Overhead Press 4x8 @8
Beltless squats up to 1x7 @8 and 2 Repeat set
Pendlay Row up to 1x7 @8 and 2 Repeat set

>WAWET
Uhh, carbs, meat, jam, some shitty snack, some shitty energetic drink, all for the 4000kcal.

WAWLTT
Megadeath, After the burial, Steve Ray Vaughn and John Lee Hooker and maybe some Kukiz
WAWFT
Not pleased with squat form

Attached: bolsewiik.gif (950x731, 2.48M)

did a re-measurement (without socks) and got "42 2/3". should i just buy normal 42's? the difference between "42 2/3" and "42" is 4mm that cant make a difference right?

my feet are 26,5cm, what are yours for reference?

this bitch weight suppose to be @8 but for 7 reps

I feel like I cant spread floor as good in WL shoes as in flats

comparision:
flats: youtube.com/watch?v=3nsq0rWg53s

youtube.com/watch?v=z6E71_9jf44

my feets are +/- 27cm.

fuck i hate online shopping

Your best bet is taking what is you think best, there is high change it will be accurate and if not you will know if you need 1/2 size smaller or bigger and just go with it

Both look OK. There's no concerning technical deviation with either. Stop overthinking & allowing others to over-coach you and just focus on getting stronger.

Worth a look at;

deansomerset.com/the-coaching-grey-zone-when-to-simply-shut-up/

youtu.be/FZpHqM3_SKA

i went for the "42 2/3" they are according to the table 2mm to small. should be good otherwise i have to soak them and walk around in them. guess lifting shoes should be a bit small

ye but I feel like im leaking power shooting my hips back and not up, this is why I want to correct it. Its not that I want to look perfect, I want efficiency

i been lifting in old dress shoes for a year now, so these has to be better at least

Do you shrug your traps with squat or not? I can’t tell if Ben Pollack is doing that or if that’s because they’re huge.

Your flats look better, you can see how hard it is for you trying to resist going forward with heels. I have the exact same issue and can spread more with flats and actually feel the ground.

this is exact my feels, I feel like I need to buy some better flats

any recommendations for flats?

Absolutely no idea other than sabo which are pretty meh looking, I’m trying to look for some too. I’ve seen people go to a cobbler to remove the heel from lifting shoes but that’s pretty expensive to just butcher a shoe.

Some people prefer flats to heels but it doesn’t seem incredibly common. I never used to have a problem but now there is a night and day difference with my balance, my ability to feel the ground and also to stay tighter.

But they're not shooting back. Check their position on the descent and the ascent. They're not deviating that much. The main issue is a loss of tightness on the descent.

ehh tightness my greatest enemy

I've been squatting in chucks for last month of training and switched back to oly adipower 2s for today's squatting and I prefer the heel. I'm a.high bar squatter and the heel makes hitting depth easy whilst flats were killing my ankles and calves due to lack of support and angles.

It is for most. My point though is the 'bitch weight practice' sounds like the kind of 'deload to broomstick to work on form' autism you see here, when what you need is to keep progressing in weigh and essentially just practice squatting better by squatting better over time through your usual training.

I also plan on spending next two weeks peaking my squat before going back to the diddlylift which I plan to raise by volume sets like 3x5. Quit 20 rep squats as hard to keep tight and was making ankle and calves tender.

nice blog

>Why do you hate your life?
Teenagers have tastebuds that favor sweets. Adults have taste buds that favor flavors that are more bitter, savory, etc.

Or maybe you're just a little fatty who loves his sweety yum yums.

>WAWTT
Bench Press
5@195
5@225
5+AMRAP @255 (did 10, 2 in the tank
Rest Pause 195 (14, 6, 5)

Overhead Press 5x5@135

Chinups (50), Face Pulls (lots)

Should I start using a belt at sub 2pl8 squat on SS as a tool that hopefully helps me to learn to get tight better?

uhh no, i just got programmed beltless 7s today

Attached: wormosowy łukaszek.jpg (1258x937, 357K)

Thanks, that is most retarded thing I've seen today, and I do work with special needs kids. You can be proud of yourself

>Should I start using a belt at sub 2pl8 squat
As a feedback tool to let you know that you're packing your abs, sure. See if your gym has one of those cheap velcro belts.

Not a good idea to use your belt to drive more weight until you have some experience.

Okay lads, need an absolute killer upper back workout. Please share your ideas.

Pushing shopping carts with other retarded kids counts as working with special-needs kids, I guess.

This is how people end up being early intermediate lifters for 5 years.

What do you mean by that?

Train to become stronger is a progressive process. Having plg randomly create your workout for the day is not a progressive process.

Just looking for an exercises ideas that I can throw in between my accessory binch movements l

I talk to a girl before we enter our uni classes, what do i talk to her about? It feels like we are repeating ourselves only talking about university work.

"So do you have anything fun going on this weekend?"

If she seems receptive, ask her out.

Ask her questions. Girls love talking about themselves.

even if it’s a progressive progress half of the lifters here won’t become “advanced” and it has nothing to do with there training or mindset just genetics

K ill ask her this. Its too early to ask her out though i think.
What questions?

>it has nothing to do with there training or mindset just genetics
THIS is why people stay early intermediate for 5 years, lmao.

can i live off a diet consisting of
breakfast
oats and milk

lunches
tuna and rice x2 (two meals)
lentils and beans

dinner
salad of 5 different kinds of vegetables

snack
whey and almond milk

the macros and calories all balance out, but i want to know if for any reason this would kill me from a lack of something

get out

>TotallyNotGaragebro
Hey that's my meme

Hey fatmess whats your ig

lack of taste in your food

DAm your feet are small mine are 28cm and im 174cm lmao

@turn_down_for_squat for my lifting

@graft_training_principles for coaching

How to ask a gym girl out

you don't all women are sluts and not worth your time. Just focus on becoming a better person.

Squat until your quads become sentient, then let them do the talking for you

But she has big boobs

Then tell her you just want to fuck her once and drop her because you hate women, works for me.

How autistic are you? Has she given any indication of being interested in you? If no, just leave her alone to train.

Attached: married.png (610x457, 352K)

you're europe based? Technogym plates and a lot of eleiko sweden

>you don't all women are sluts and not worth your time.
Sounds like it's you who is not worth their time. Lol.

Attached: 7e29892c5fc9a375dcd1b8e51a8449b2.jpg (631x629, 247K)

projection

>What does being a “real” man have to do with lifting weights? Nothing. Ardent supporters of this Macho Man Randy Savage authorship style are quick to exclaim, “Lifting weights toughens you up!” “It takes discipline to get under the iron every day!” Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. Please. Get over yourselves. Lifting weights is easy. You go into a gym, move around a little bit, maybe get sweaty, and leave the place feeling more in love with yourself than you did before you entered. Maybe from time to time you’ll sustain an injury and then you can’t train. Then you become a little saddie cause all your gains are lost. Boohoo.

England.

very cozy gym, mirin

Dopamine rush from workout is unreal tho. It's like a drug.

Okay, Cody.

Lifting doesn't make you a man. Plenty of fag "bodybuilders" selling their butts for drugs and publicity.

But lifting for strength facilitates grit, discipline, and competition. These are masculine traits. Surprises me how few people here have those traits.

Taken an involuntary week off because every time I've gone to the gym this week this has happened
>walk into gym
>go do my working sets
>warm ups feel heavy
>5 rep max is my now my 1 rep max
>OK I'll just do volume then
>my 10rep max is now my 2 rep max
>give up and go home to rest
>this has happened 3 days in a row

Something's fucked

Eat more

are you me?

>3 days in a row
Why not just take 1 or 2 days off after the first completely fucked session then?

This but more carbs.

you are low on sugar mid of training, get something with high IG with you or even drink a fucking cola

I carry bag of raisins and little cola with me (not sugar free)

cool

Attached: znika.gif (302x960, 897K)

Because he needs to Try Trying, duh

How can I stop losing tension at the very bottom part of my abs and obliques when I squat? I'm doing bracing drills and running 5x5, doesn't happen when I front squat but no matter how much I try, all that seems to happen is I kinda just push my stomach out.

also whats your weight and macros? You could be just poor on carbs

Garage bro once said to eat sugar while working out so I brought gummy bears to the gym and this big polish man came and took the bag off me and scooped a handful (like 95%~ of the bag) out and ate them in front of me then handed back the packet

Im dont think its all about losing tension in stomach, its also about not squeezing as hard as you can your shoulder blades, pinning elbows to your ribs and spreading the floor on descent

just make every part of your body as tight as possible, I do it beore descent and than get relaxed thats where I fuck up I imagine

Cause I had already taken 2-3 days rest prior
I eat too much
I don't know if its sugar, cause I don't have a particularly strict diet as it is, I'm sure I get plenty of carbs

Maybe you're not in a neutral spinal position once you've got the bar on your back? Make sure you're not flaring your rib cage.

Definitely some problem with your recovery then, unless you actually just did some retarded training

youtu.be/gU8PUdoGErQ?t=651

10:50
If you train hard you really need sugar intake, after my squats im often deflated and thats like just beginning of training

you could eat shit ton of fats and protein, but if you dont have enough carbs it all doesnt matter in long run for max effort sport

when I get as tight and as neutral as I can, it's very hard to move and balance not sure why