Because they are not DRAGON SLAYERS. The hunt is on

Because they are not DRAGON SLAYERS. The hunt is on...

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/pow/hashrate
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
cryptothis.com/diff/
bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You cash holders come up with the dumbest shit to try and sell your coin and tell everyone BTC is doomed

Are you retarded? That is going based off the amount of blocks found in the last x time. Seems to be calculating off the last three blocks. fork.lol/pow/hashrate this is a real indicator.

the next retarget date is getting pushed back further and further, if this keeps up were seeing some dragons slain

That still shows hash power leaving BTC lol

Next Retarget: December 23

shieeeeeeet 1 month already

>mfw chain of death is real

FUG ITS REAL

Why cash is dumping then? Checkmate atheists

Brainlet here
Can someone explain this? And why is the price not reflecting anything? Why anything is moving?

no idea but this it not looking good

Asia is gonna wake up in a few hours, lad.

Unconfirmed transactions going up senpai

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Next retarget: December 28, 2017 at 5:27 AM

shieeeeeeeeeet

28th and climbing... jesus

what does that mean?

it means hashrate is leaving BTC fast
and it means BTC will keep this difficulty for a long ass time, more than one month now(it was supposed to be like 2 weeks)

It means you should sell your BTC before you are unable to transfer it.

thanks.. i am seeing unconfirmed transactions are raising from 44k to 48k.. is that much?

Next retarget: December 31, 2017 at 11:06 AM

AAAAA THIS IS CRAZY

they gonna leave btc on high difficulty, all blockchain for whole month, meaning btc mining being astronomically unprofitable and slow transactions

fork.lol/pow/hashrate

is this real time ? not moving

It means you might have btc for Christmas but prob not

Traders don't sleep

not real time

-63%

Hashrate hasn't moved at all. Hell BCH is a little lower than it was before (which also means nothing, hashpower fluctuates like hell throughout the day always)

somebody turn their farms back
lol

It means miners are leaving BTC, and the pool itself cannot handle the amount of transactions coming in.

Fees will go up to compensate, and so will miner rewards to re-entice them.

However, it won't adjust the difficulty until all of next 2016 blocks are mined, so unless miners come back, it'll take longer and longer for transactions to occur.

The actual long game is for users to jump to alt coins because BTC fees are rising too high, and transactions are taking too long to confirm. There's also FUD that eventually they'll be stuck with coins you can't move. Mass exodus alt coins kill BTC's price, meaning less profit for miners, meaning it's a cycle that'll kill BTC completely.

It's why they waited exactly until the new difficulty adjustment so they get the best chance at this.

>30 minutes for a new block

kek BTC is done isnt it

There's large variance in time between blocks. On average, it's 10 minutes but sometimes it takes 30 minutes between blocks, sometimes it takes 2 minutes between blocks. The estimates given here cryptothis.com/diff/ are based on just a few blocks now and hence not accurate.

Nov 24 2017 1,347,001,430,559 -1.28% 9,642,211,820 GH/s via bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

Holy FUCK unconfirmed transaction are going loco.

Maybe it wasn't a meme after all?

literarni nigger

>skipping averages day in math class

>btc difficulty too high, not as profitable as it used to be
>fork it off
>take the majority of the hashrate with me
>possibility A: my coin wins and I become god-emperor of mankind
>possibility B: low hashrate causes the difficulty to spike down. I bring my tons of hashrate back, mine a ton of easy btc, flood the market, crash it, my coin wins
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I wonder from where those farms comes with astronomical hashrates to compensate, second wave already

all just in time for the big bang theory episode featuring bitcoin

>fork.lol/pow/hashrate
no

Not realtime.
cryptothis.com/diff/

its much but for bitcoin is isnt .
thats why bitcoin sucks

WHY ISN'T BCH MOONING
YOU PROMISED ME MOON!!!!!

Because each exchange is its own isolated market. Price won't change that much until the miners start dumping.

same thing happened right after the bch fork.. didn't do shit.

See LINK, DGB, to understand your fate.

Stop buying shit that Veeky Forums promises you will "moon".

Did cause Bitcoin Cash to double.

.63 also lower diff makes it easier to mine wtf are u fags on about

No its fucking not. This is completely within the standard range. Give it a few hours and we will see.

Actual intelligent analysis