twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

big if true

Based slushies

NOOOO! YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

Holyshit!!! OH MY GOD! GET OUT OF BTC!!

>no link
fuck off shill

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You watched too much GOT. This is not how reality works.

>b..b..ut muh blue dragon is stwongest

WOWWWWWWHOLYSHITS ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!WOWWWWWWHOLYSHITS ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!WOWWWWWWHOLYSHITS ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!WOWWWWWWHOLYSHITS ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!WOWWWWWWHOLYSHITS ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!WOWWWWWWHOLYSHITS ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!WOWWWWWWHOLYSHITS ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!WOWWWWWWHOLYSHITS ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!

WOW
SHIT JUST GOT REAL
RIP BITCOIN

When I view that site, that block shows as being mined by questionmark, not Slush.

Is this some trolling or advanced 4D chess anti-BCH fudding?

Same. It's fake.

larp
blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/blocks

fake your mother if you want fake

Lmao fake. Nice try shill. Pathetic that this is what BCH baggies have to resort to.

OH REALLY?

Bcashtards are now resorting to lies and faking screen grabs which are incredibly easy to disprove just by looking. Kinda getting desperate because it's not working. REKT.

It's probably people that want to pump bch to dump their bags, I don't think they care of the legitimacy of bch, only about the money.

I'm for bitcoin cash too and I was the first to provide proof in the thread that OP was lying.

If anything it's likely that that OP is either a troll or a core shill trying to make cash look bad with a very easily defeated false flag lie.

LOL
you really fucking believe that dont you?
God you BCH kids are delusional

This has been their plan all along. Its never been anything but a P&D to bait weak hands.

The creator of BCH doesnt care about the legitimacy of BCH, only about the money lol.

thats the best part!

Cant wait for all these fresh pink wojacks to add to my collection.

Of course I do, look at the retarded title. It's clearly a troll or a false flag.

I'm leaning towards troll personally. There's also the implication of what OP says "DragonSlayer is legit if Slush defects to BCH". Conversely this means that if this were not true, DragonSlayer is not legit, and since it's very easy to find out that it's not true (I've held BCH since 750 and I didn't believe it and checked for myself), the end effect of this is easy to predict to be anti-BCH FUD.

what does "larp" stand for?

I think you need to watch this video. A prominent bcashtard completely destroyed with logical argument
youtube.com/watch?v=sJAXH2FN9Dc

>2017
>ppl still fall for F12s

Live action role-play = person pretending

live action role play

You wish faggot. Fake as fuck.

Check out the block height on the pic and compare it to the chart.

blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/blocks

lol, it sounds more pathetic than I thought
thanks

kek richard is a god

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA