Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
localbitcoins.com
anycoindirect.eu/fr/vendre/bitcoins
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop making these threads.

you won't even need to cash them out when they become the cash

ikr most people are in denial about this fact

I cash out thousands each week. What the fuck are you talking about faggot?

>when you realize hodl xd wasn't a meme

Why are nocoiners brigadding the board now?

>I cash out thousands each week. What the fuck are you talking about faggot?
nice larping irs

this

why are you lying
like seriously
are you just doing it to make yourself feel better?

You can; but even if you could not.

I cashed out 7k 3 weeks ago on coinbase kys faggot

MODS can we get this fucking idiocy banned?

>>when you realize you can't cash out your crypto
you can if you follow those rules.
1-Mine proof of space without extra usercase like storing files.
2-Only mine the HD amount you wont use anyway and only mind when you are using the pc for something else.
3-Sell the coin when you get it
4-Don't buy coins
5-Don't care about the amount of money you get, since you will get just few coins with that, but you wont spend a dime to do that, and the only time spent is when ploting the hd

Look at these salty nocoiners. Missed the train and in complete denial

Damn, we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

lmao no coiner COPE so hard right here.

we won't need to "cash out". your "cash" will be worthless peices of shit we use to wipe our ass with.

crypto is the future

wtf you're the one in denial about not being able to cash out retard
you're salty you wasted all your money on useless monopoly money

srsly nothing better to talk about here tonight?

5th thread of this shit i have seen in an hour

gtfo

fucking kek my sides

My dad works for Bitcoin. I asked him how to cash out and he told to kill myself and called me a little faggot

HELLO CIA MAN

This is the first time OP has ever posted this concern.
Definitely not a mendacious faggot at all.

hahahaha this is what BitTards actually believe
unbelievable

This. Too many fucking pajeet scammers and shills on this board.

have fun being a poor no coiner the rest of your life.

have fun with your fake money that you can't convert to actual dollars

kys right the fuck now retard. its called cuckbase and they send yellencoin to your jp morgan account if you want them to

i've cashed out some ETH
not a lot, but more than enough to cover my ETH and BTC purchases

another garbage thread hidden,
get fucked in your fat NEET asshole.

ok?
it's not even my thread

> you can check-out, but you can never leave

ITT beta autists and brainlets that have never had a job or bank account, and therefore cannot cash out

NO YOU DON'T YOU PAID SHILL. I PUT ALL MY LIFE SAVINGS IN CRYPTO AND NOW I CAN'T FUCKING CASH OUT. WHAT DO I DO NOW WITH ALL THESE WORTHLESS COINS ? I CAN'T PAY RENT WITH MY CHAINLINKS

It's almost worrisome. Hopefully no boogies don't fall for it

>brigading
reddit.com

how do I give proof I cashed out?

>When you realize that you were never meant to cash out because fiat will be irrelevant in the near future, but you still have the option to if you're stupid and that these fud threads are actually getting annoying

ummm a verified kraken account allows you to cash out like 100k USD at a time

I just learned a new word.

I seriously received a deposit today from my exchange. So I don't know why these threads keep lying. I'm in Canada, though Quadriga. If that makes a difference

yeah this basically, except last week I had troubles cashing out but it was mostly the interface being a piece of shit of 502 errors

post your account and routing number as well as your private key

>Not cashing out to an eu bank
What were you planning with your sick gains to do this whole time?
Piss it away in taxes?

itt bait which has to make me say banks tax your crypto gains and irl exchanges take too long and people feel uneasy having exchanges handle their money ever since mt gox and people let alone dislike even having their crypto in an exchange

Is this a for real thing? I'm new and have almost 20k with 16k investment over a couple days. Is coinbase lying to me? Can I really not link my bank account to coinbase and use my btc wallet to sell my btc?!

This board needs to be purged.

You probably can, if it's a US bank, then it's a 2000usd/24 hr maximum withdrawal, if even, and you hold tethers until they actually get the fiat

Fucking this.

>convert to btc/eth
>send to gemini
>cash out to my bank

THIS. FUCKING THIS.

I wasted my money on money? Yeahhhhh. Holy shit coiners are actually this retarded. Enjoy your bits lolololololol

Don't fuck with me man I want in on crypto but this is the first I'm hearing of it. I got 100 bucks that I need in eth now.
So OP is just being a dick saying we can't do it? Most likely a Jew trying to keep a lid on the crypto market?

this desu

fucking pyramid scheme

>if you know the term brigading you must be from reddit

Uhhh... dude.... hate to break it to you, but....

I don't get this meme
It's on the level of Apple update that makes iphones waterproof, but trying to bait 4chaners, not normies. Just, what's the point?

>Le Based cool epic sexy druggie edgy non conformist l33t justice warrior emo god legend hot mess hacker man

XDDDDDDDD

I think it's just one autist that is just salty about not getting in on BTC early.

too many posts for 1 person I think, isn't there like a new post timer?

imo this is fud

Hey guys i cashed out

Its a shitty forced meme.

lol you got memed into selling your coins

lol what the fuck is this retarded shit

so many trolls oh boy

>Hold Tethers...
Seems to be a common theme in these "can't cash out" meme FUD posts, hmmmm

I've cashed out well over 25k through coinbase. WTF are you talking about? I may not be able to extract it all at once, but cut your alts/coins to btc, transfer to gdax, sell for USD, transfer to coinbase and extract to your bank account. Not complicated.

Of course not, dummy. You pay rent with CFD. LINK is for your plumbing bills.

HOLY SHIT BINANCE PULLED AN EXIT SCAM I CANT CASH OUT WHAT THE FUCK

Shut up

Normies, lurk more :
localbitcoins.com
anycoindirect.eu/fr/vendre/bitcoins
Google -> sell bitcoin
Don't be supid, research indeed.