Just got this from Bittrex. Thoughts?

Looks like pump and dumps are getting cracked down on.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003004171
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. P&D groups are worse than nigger gangs.

The last statement is vague. What does it mean to participate in a pump and dump? Will I get banned if I buy into a pump? I don't understand how they can enforce that

Who the hell are the appropriate authorities? You think NYPD gives a fuck?

P&D groups *are* nigger gangs

Fake and gay.

>"NOTIFY THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES"

Ask anyone who has bittrex if they received this email today faggot

I didn't get an email

As a measure against bots it's good. Binance is annoying to use because of that.

haha P&D groups rekt

It's real.

I have to buy small amounts of crypto throughout the day so I gotta redo my scripts but seriously, why increase minimum buy to 100k sats.

I'm more interested in the effects of minimum tick sizes

Less order history spam?

I bought PBC laat month so I'm gonna be real mad if I get banned for participating in his pumps. I have no idea how they are going to tell who is part of the group and who is just buying in due to green dildos and FOMO.

Hopefully they are just talking about punishing people who accumulate before publishing a pump signal.... but again I have no clue how they will distinguish between those people and HODLers who are just taking their gains.

It's real, just got the email 16 min ago

I got email aswell

Prove it.

Real u faggots

The won't do shit. They're just distancing themselves from illegal activity which could get them sued

It's going to get them raided and shut down eventually.

I got it as well

I guess I could screenshot the email and post it here.....

The email is real. I got one too

Zero proof. Post the entire email, with title and header.

Don't post your email here to these fucking chimps trying to spear Phish you

GG

its real, check your mail

read this and stfu faggot

this.
IT GOES IN ALL FIELDS

>new tab
>gmail.com

>notify the appropriate authorities
Kek. Average Joe sees Shitcoin27B suddenly rise 300% in a minute, thinks he's hit the jackpot and dumps his life savings into it (all 200k).
>Instantly banned
Then Average Joe watches in a panic as his entire life savings disappears in a matter of seconds because he's been banned for trading.

"appropriate authorities"
ok... i guess i'll use binance? get rekt shittrex.

It's real. Bittrex JUSTING pump groups.

kek

>>
Oh well, no biggie

Teeka BTFO

Well, fuck me, it's actually legit.
nm, it's a good idea,
Pajeets BTFO'd

Bittrex is probably tired of getting angry emails from people buying at ATHs of pumps and losing money. They probably accuse Bittrex of doing the pumping since a lot of people are pretty clueless.

How else do we make money

Is real fags

It is real, but I dont think it means they're gonna look for it and crack down, I think it's more just something they have to say to keep them safe legaly.

will this fuck over bot trading?
>The target is to have minimum trade sizes that are near 0.1% of the current price. The current minimum tick size is 1 Satoshi. For example, Ethereum trades at 0.0577 Bitcoin. Bids and asks can only be placed in 0.0001 increments. So the next levels allowable levels on the order book will be 0.0576 and 0.0578.

fuck i used to love this show when i was a kid

This is good tho, because discord pajeet groups will finally migrate to other shittier exchanges like Binance or Yobit forever.

>100% in 10 seconds GTFO

I wouldn't be surprised if in a month or 2 word gets out that Bittrex is browsing places like here, reddit, and bitcointalk looking for pump and dump groups, joining them, and then banning anyone they can prove owns certain accounts from those groups (via screenshots).
That's something they might actually do.

I'm willing to bet anyone silently lurking and participating in PnDs won't be caught though.

I fucking hope so. The bots that spam a thousand 2 cent orders a minute are terrible and they fuck over my history when trying to buy/sell something. they're there to psychologically manipulate people into thinking "everyone is just selling" or buying.

fuck this normie shit. gtfo of crypto if you can't handle an order book.

SEC I would assume, but as to what law you'd be breaking, ????. Could be just to scare people.

It's illegal to coordinate pump and dump groups. That's the law.

get rekt'd, pajeet

GTFO

Looks like I'll be moving my last few bags from Bittrex to Binance.

Goodbye Bittrex, you steaming pile of trash.

I did. Fix your @india.com email, Rakesh

t. pajeet

'engaging' = coordinated the pump, or participated in the pump? How could they tell who is a pumper and who is a normie FOMOer if it's the latter case?

>tfw they call the cyber police

Here, if you still don't believe. I weep for your soul, pajeet.

bye Teeka

I think they'll do this:

Anyway it's real you dense retards.

I got the email too about 30 minutes ago.

There's also a link at the end of the email

>inb4 my LINK are gone

This isn't for PnD groups you fags. It's just to increase the performance of their trading engine so bots upping their orders by 1 sat every time someone places an order above them. Other exchanges already have this in place.

Did you read the last paragraph?

this is just so they can arbitrarily close your account for "manipulation" and take your coins. its completely subjective and up to them.