Why is vert coin the only coin not mooning?

why is vert coin the only coin not mooning?

Other urls found in this thread:

prnt.sc/h5nbyy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuz it is a shit bitcoin clone, why should it moon

Why are you holding that garbage?

I Haven't Sold So it won't moon.

I recently sold LTC at 86 and it's now going for 100

B-b-b-buy the dip

What's the point of vert coin when there is already litecoin?

it already mooned when everything was dumping

you thought it would moon again?

Halvening in December

ltc is at 79

Cheaper transaction fees. SegWit enabled. Bitcoin alternative highway.

Let me know when you can buy VTC with fiat on Bitstamp, Coinbase, Bitfinex, Kraken, Bithumb and so on...

One of a few things people underestimate is Litecoins massive market adoption that is already in place... That doesn't just happen magically.

Who gives a shit if the transaction fee is cheaper when LTC transaction fee's are already like 1 cent (this is likely just due to the fact that the volume is much lower though anyway). LTC is already established on all the major exchanges, plus it is a much more secure coin due to it being mined by ASIC's.

>Secure - mined by ASICs.
Never heard of the 51% attack, have you, faggot? Fucking idiot.

BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE ALL MY MONEY IS THAT'S WHY

NOOOOOO I MISSED THE 3 DOLLAR DIP AGAIN FOR CHASING THE DRAGON

Who is in a position to do a 51% attack.

ASICBoost came out of nowhere. Will not be surprised if Jihan tries to go after LTC when BCH is dead.

fucking lol.

Yeah i'm sure some malicious actor can somehow come up with a trillion petahashes or whatever bitcoin hashrate is at these days and do a 51 percent attack, all while making literally zero money doing this.

ASICs actually lower the chance of this happening by increasing the economic punishment for doing so.

ASIC boost doesn't work on Segwit coins

It's in the principle you dumb dumb. Ofc ASICBoost does not work for SegWit. Doesn't mean there aren't any other shortcuts for ASICs to be found and exploited that would be effective on LTC.
In fact, ASICs are less secure in their nature because they are produced in a monopolised fashion which eventually leads to a de facto centralisation of hashing power. ASIC resistance is more secure.

Because

>"user just bought, dump it"

I don't think it's time to panic yet, but it's getting close. There's not much hope for it under ~45979, but it's still in the position to make a huge gain right now.

If its in the principal (which it will never happen, even with asic resistant coin because of the poor economic incentives) then you realize it cost more to do 51 percent attack on ASIC mined coin than an "asic resistant" coin.

Also Bitcoin ASIC chip manufacturing is not going to be as monopolized for that much longer. that game is changing, im pretty excited for it to be honest.

GRS > VTC

> fell for the asic resistant meme

>VTC
1Q 2018 GDAX/COINBASE
prnt.sc/h5nbyy

Screenshot this shit user:
VTC $60 Q4 2018

Vertcoin is a MIT project with a bunch of credibility, do not underestimate this “shitcoin,” HODL and you will be rewarded soon. Stay poor FAGGOTS ! I’ll be in limbo land

>limbo land
sounds about right

Cut your loss;

Kek

It was a pnd, dont fall for hodl meme

Stay poor pajeet