User, what do you do for a living?

>user, what do you do for a living?
>I'M A BLOCKCHAIN INVESTOR I'M NOT A NEET I'M BLOCKCHAIN INVESTOR

I mean speculative investing is a thing and it doesn't matter what it's in as long as profit is made

>My job is being rich because I bought bitcoin. Now I just workout, travel, and work on personal hobbies.

>Heineken

Oh hell yes.

those lips are made for ...

that was cute post

>pulls out manila folder
Take a look at these graphs.

talking

kissing her children good night

The hell is wrong with this? Maybe if you're just buying memecoins and browsing Veeky Forums all day, but blockchain is incredibly exciting technology and the potential implications on society and the economy are easy to communicate without sounding like a basement dwelling autist. Plus, being passionate about anything is attractive. Well maybe not anything but you know what I mean.

Also oh yeah making shitloads of money can help, there's that.

>Maybe if you're just buying memecoins and browsing Veeky Forums all day,
>thatsthejoke.jpeg

I work for an investment bank, and you should stop drinking.

I'm a software developer for a living. It's fun but I'd like to run my own company one day, you know? I have a few app ideas that I'm working on in my spare time that I think would really appeal to some people, and there aren't any exact competitors according to my research. I've already came up with some really cool architecture using React, Redux, Graph, and Postgre-
>oh cool
>did u see wat this guy tweeted its so funny lol can u believe she said that

Call yourself a venture capitalist.

I was telling my dad's friend about what I do and he was like "Yeah but ya can't do this forever what are you going to do for a job?" "I really think you need to get a second opinion on this"

can relate to this

thats how you win in life. conquer that one fucking huge obstacle that drains your life's energy, health, and time just to be able to sustain yourself on this planet that you didn't have a choice in this globalized high demanding era of human history?
Sign me up for this shit.. Oh wait lol, I'm riding the waves with great pride of what I've done in my early adulthood

Non-sperg titles:

Digital Asset Fund Manager
Venture Capitalist
Tech Start-up Entrepreneur
IT Solutions Consultant
Cryptographic Economist

what else bros? I need to impress my family at Christmas

just say you're an entrepeneur. Can't go wrong with that.

These threads are fucking stupid.
As long as you're making money who cares. Other than obvious illegal things.

you went on for far too long you dweeb. here's how to make friends with people:

>realize that most of them don't give a shit about you
>pretend to give a shit about them
>remember what they said and ask them again about it
>don't pretend to like shit. if your friend is a retard and like justice league don't tell him its shit, find something in the movie that you thought was ok or good and talk to him about it

easy pz. normies love this shit.

pussy magnet swinger
mr big dick and heavy balls
metal dick slayer of death
rod-eo macho bull

But user, speculative investing loses money over time... do you even have an exit plan or long term strategy?

Cryptographic Lithography Solution In Digital Asset Management Entrepreneur/Consultant

tonigh i only have an enter plan.. it's pretty long