SUB

buy in a dip and you will still get 50-100% gains. There is still time. The devs are all 'merica loving good ol boys that will save the internet. Even if they don't, enough people think they will since SUB buzz is reaching normies and volume is increasing, get in before the beta comes out or you hate America and will never have sex with a bald eagle.

SUB is my new favorite coin BECAUSE the team seems like the anti-SJW crowd.

It would be the ultimate justice to see OG American patriots make the internet free... Outside of ISPs and the government... All while leddit and the SJW crowd grovels over how to fix it through the establishment

igaf about america. SUBstratum is going to blow the fuck up because it's a gamechanging idea, with a great dev team.

fuck off with murica, sjw and anti-sjw bullcrap. this is Veeky Forums, not reddit, not tumblr.

>buy the dip
>up 30%

yeah ok OP. I swung 25% of my stack at 3250 sats I'm just hoping I get to buy back in

>calls me reddit
>without solicitation, tells me his deepest feels

It's okay soy boy, you're welcome into the SUBclub too.

and how tf does sub compare to Mysterium, a decentralized VPN using blockhchain tech?

do u even need a vpn with sub?

>do u even need a vpn with sub?
Nope, but you can run a node of a VPN if you want to.

VPNs are going to be banned soon in places like China and Russia, so there is a ton of potential in that field. This coin's timing is remarkable.

SUB is a hosting service with a payment solution.
MYST is a VPN solution.

some people are saying SUB is a MYST killer because you wont need VPN to enter SUB sites. however, shit like skype, facebook and more probably will never be on the SUB network, so VPNs will never stop being useful.

MACD lines converging, another bull run about to start

When is the dip going to happen guys? I really need to put more into this.

Dude, the NN decision is coming on the 7th... there will be no 'dip' until then

>only bought 1250 at 13 cents

I will forever regret not going all in.

im not sure, its been a steady growth but not so fast that its due for a correction... at least not on the 1h, 30m or 5m charts.

looking on the daily charts tho there may be a dip on the following days. nothing to exuberant compared to other cryptos desu.

FUCK

do u think it'll dip back down to $0.25? that's my entry target

fuck no

I just wanna get up to 2K, and should've done it before this massive moon run. I have about 800 currently, and I'm not sure whether to FOMO in, wait for the dip, or just swing 50% of my stack

Besides, I dont know how you came up with .25 as an entry, considering it's a clear uptrend over the past few days

that's just where I got in, was hoping for a dip back down but the hype seems sustained. When I bought, it was a little high at the time, so thought I'd wait a couple days for the hype to cool but it doesn't seem to be doing so.

Mark Cuban and KimDotCom both made vague references to the decentralized web in the past few days... This is the only project working on such a thing.

Yeah, I think the project is fantastic - something I'd use tomrrow if I could. I was jsut tied up with my other bags and wasn't in a good position to downsize, but oh well. RCN is mooning so I just dumped that bag. Almost dumped my ZEN bags too.

Well, I dumped half of my Lisk (my biggest hold) for this and it paid off nicely...

It's the first coin that I actually care about succeeding and yeah, I'll be one of the first to download and use the service. The coin supply is fairly small too, with coin burning planned... so anywhere sub $1 is probably a good buy.

The only thing really stopping SUB is if the team doesn't deliver a product. Which, they have been trying their damnedest to put their name and faces out there... More so than most coins, so I believe that's a good sign of honest work.

I do't mind taking a leap of faith when the devs are solid, and I really beleive in these guys. you're right about sub $1 being a good buy, in Q2 2018 I won't care that I was a tad late I guess

ALL IN

jk, I'm still holding LINK, REQ and QSP.

>tfw you get dumped on

Dammit. I guess it's my patriotic duty now. Where do I sign up?