EXIT ALL BITCOIN GOLD MARKETS ITS COMPROMISED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EXIT ALL BITCOIN GOLD MARKETS ITS COMPROMISED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy fuck this is bad. Why do these forking faggots think they're better than Core?

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES ITS OVER

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY HOLY SHIT

Any random group of shit stains is better than core.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Greedy chink amateurs

YOU DONT HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT GET OUT NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LMAO

How does a coin gets compromised?

like jeff garzik right, his 2x fork- oh wait, he was literally unable to fork bitcoin because he was too fucking incompetent and his code was full of bugs

Can I short on binance?

To think BTG is backed by Core, lmao

RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIVES THIS IS NOT A DRILL ABANDON SHIP WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST

Ah yes I mentioned this today when I was talking about BCD and forks. Why are they bringing this up again?

Kinda pisses me off how 2 random guys in some shitty flat in a eupoor country can fork bitcoin and instantly create a 6bil marketcap coin (that they insta premined shittons of before allowing public to mine)

Yet you have all these new projects and alt coins like Ark for example that's been grinding and working their asses off since 1mil marketcap to get to where they are today

CRITICAL WARNING

Nov 26, 2017 | Uncategorized
Sunday, November 26, 2017, 01:00, UTC

Please be aware that for approximately 36 hours, a link on our Download page and the file downloads on our Github release page have been serving a suspicious file of unknown origin.

Until we know otherwise, all users should presume this file was created with malicious intent – to steal cryptocurrencies and/or user information. The file does not trigger antivirus / anti-malware software, but do not presume the file is safe.

Any user who verified the SHA-256 checksum of the download against the checksum listed on our Download pages is already aware the file is not authentic and should not have used the file, but nobody should assume that all users take this important step.

Anyone who downloaded the Windows Wallet file between November 24, 2017, 13:11, UTC and November 25, 2017, 22:30, UTC should not use the file in any way. If the file was used, the computer on which it was used should be addressed with extreme caution; the file should be deleted, the machine should be thoroughly checked for malware and viruses (or wiped clean), and any cryptocurrencies with wallets accessible on that machine should be moved to new wallet addresses immediately.

hahahahahahaah

IT'S GONE IT'S ALL

FUCKING

GONE %%(*&@#(%*&@*(@@(((()

> SATOSHIS VISION

RUN

FUCKING RUN THIS IS OVER WERE ALL FUCKING DEAD NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MOMMYYYYYYY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Any user who verified the SHA-256 checksum of the download against the checksum listed on our Download pages is already aware the file is not authentic
It always strikes me how one has to point out that checking integrity of a file downloaded from the interwebs is crucial. Fucking normies

And that's why bitcoin will always remain the king.

AAAAAAAAAAAH ALL MY LINKS ARE GONE

Lost 100k thanks

I CAN'T EVEN CASH OUT TO STOP THE FUCKING BLEEDING NOTHING GOES THROUGH NMOTHING GOES THROUGH FUCK FUCK FUCK I CAN'T CASH OUT THIS SHIT IS NOT WORKING

the old "we were hacked" trick. never fails.

holy shit

HOLY SHIT

YOU GOT TIME STILL GET THE FUCK OUT NOW BEFORE IT DUMPS INTO OBLIVION

Lol, price has gone UP on trex

WHY DIDNT WE LISTEN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What fucking retards.

Cryto stories

suspicious file = 'passwords.js'

lol

HOW I AM LITERALLY TRAPPED IN THIS SHIT HOW TELL ME HOW

I'M IN A HELL AND I'LL DIE IN A HELL