BUY ODN ONLY 40 cents

We are space bound.

it's .54 cents now

Legit considering dropping my link bags for this. Still under my first day 1 purchase price in Sats.

Still time to double your money before December and January. Just wait it out. Everybody new this would explode in December or right before it. Link was all HYPE and hasn't delivered. Nearly half of all threads are link.

Yeah, binance is a fucking shit exchange. How long do withdrawals take to process? A quick google search on leddit shows people waiting four hours up to a day.

Even Cryptopia is better than this.

how long is lvl2 verification at cryptopia

WHY DIDNT I DUMP MY LINK BAGS WHEN THIS WAS IN THE LOW 3KS. WHY WOULD I BE SO STUPID SEMPAI

This, it is going to be at NEO levels not long after new years.
More than double, this will be 20x in 6 months.
>or dump on the 5th but meh. Same difference and normies won't read this. Fun fact. Normies can't process the colour green. They think grass is blue.

Binance takes like 5min to withdraw. Cryptopia is still better. The bots aren'#t as bad and it is from NZ so less likely to get shut down by Chink government without notice. More likely by the NZ gov tho but meh.

It took me 6 hours last saturday

>same shirt coin

>same ugly girl

>same post

Not gonna buy your bags you stupid weaboo

LINK is a 6month minimum HODL. ODN will give you x4 at least in a few weeks.
Not long. NZ ppl have very little to do once the sheep are fed.

>$0.25 four days ago
>bags
I'm finally making back the money I lost on LINK faggot. These ain't bags, these things are fucking helium baloons

>tfw FOMO'ed in after dumping my link bags and I'm already up.

Holy shit this awesome. I guess Pravik was actually the prince that was promised and that Sergei was just the pretender.

Bought at ico. Do you even know what bags are? go buy mooncoin or some shit.

They have the rework coming on the 4th then the full app release and platform at Christmas. It could easily become a top 50 coin and bee worth $15 each by new years. You can build anything into the messenger platform and its privacy is unparalleled. Neo but for a messenger service. They even have a current working wallet that gives you free ODN like gas but at 20-100 a time (roughly 20 ODN per week per 1000 ODN you have in the wallet I believe). If this doesn't get pump, dumped and killed on or before the 4th it is going to be HUGE. It will be massive regardless but a few P&D groups could kill it for a while.

Can't wait till release, gonna be huge. 30K ODN since ico sitting comfy.

Shoulda woulda coulda, lad. I sold all 1000+ of my monero when it was at $1.60 per coin. I've learned to hodl since then.

Op here. This was me at the ico got in with less than 3 minutes to go. Was anyone in that thread?

I actually got in when they extended ico for a week. I thank Odin every night for the extension.

When are you thinking about selling or what's your plan?

I won't be selling any till around $3, where I'll probably sell some of the ODN I've mined. Plan on holding to see where the platform goes as I really believe in the product they developing. Really hope they can pull off the master nodes. I'm a mid to long term holder. Paid off for me quite well with Stratis.

Yep I was in that thread, we all thought we got scammed haha

They’re a strat fork good brother. When strat comes out with masternodes, they’ll clone em. Breeze wallet too.

No, but I bought at ATL the other week so close enough. Not as good as ICO. I am very jealous of you ICO buyers, gj!

Stocked up big time . This coin going to make me rich