BitBay going vertical again

Who's been aboard the BitBay rocket? We're en route to 1k

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@gjsteele71/bitbay-altcoin-interview-exclusive-q-and-a-with-lead-bay-developer-david-zimbeck
bitbay.market/dynamic-peg
bitbay.market/downloads.
bitcointalk.to/index.php?topic=857457.780
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's only the beginning, many good stuff are coming. Pic related roadmap.

ps: shhhh stay low I'm not done accumulating kek

Official BitBay Shill Here.

Do you see now, Veeky Forums? Do you see why I shilled this so intensely?

BitBay is going to the fucking moon.

Yeah i think we're going to +100% quite soon here

this is organic, sustainable growth. will surely continue to go straight up forever
p.s. moderators can delete any items on the marketplace including "private" ones

Surely they'll just delete illegal posts which honestly I don't give a fuck about since the wide ranging positives heavily outweigh criminals being sad

Cope

I tried to help you

But they don't give up a fuck about private marketplaces and can't find them in the first place, the moderation key is only used to keep the main public marketplace normie friendly because that ways it can truly be adopted by normies (hence beating Amazon and Ebay later in the future). The Bitbay software was straight up made to allow FREEDOM. Especially as it is open source, has Tor+Proxy integration and is privately & anonymously secured by the Bitmessage p2p protocol.
Bitbay is gonna be huge for both mainstream normie markets and dark markets.

Only in the main public marketplace for the most common illegal goods that are not normie friendly. The rest of private marketplaces they don't give a fuck because as it is p2p it IS NOT tied to any particular laws. It's truly the best of both world: privacy + normie friendliness.

>knew about this coin when it was a third of a penny

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw i sold my 15k stack for 5c and lost money day trading now i only have a 12k stack FeelsBadMan

Are you the guy who posted about it last night and the other day? If that was you then I'm sorry I didn't listen, user. Hard to separate the fud from the legit stuff. How high is it going?

>wide ranging positives heavily outweigh criminals being sad
The only people who'd use this at any decent volume level are criminals.

check this . Basically Bitbay will non stop pump for the next coming months. Many updates are coming, it's gonna be glorious. Tomorrow the new web wallet is released too. The team delivers reliably so that's great.

Wrong. I had to sell something worth 3k the other day and i wish I could've used bitbay instead of ebay because it's incredibly easy to scam on ebay.

No true. Crypto is the future of economy.

I made a thread last night about BAY when the entry point was around 700 sats.

The volume is growing, the chart is nice, if you want to get in is now or never. we already passed the 900 sats and it's going up to 910 right now.

#baywatch motherfuckers

933 now, its about to get insane once FOMO sets in. ITS NOT EVEN CHRISTMAS SURPRISE TIME YET

It's going ppppaaaarrrrraaaabbbboooolllliiiiiiiiiiiiccccc

im so glad i just got in at 880 lol this shit is gonna go nuts over the next month

targets? just went all in at 930

1k is going to happen quite soon.

From there I think FOMO could push it way higher. This is a good hold til christmas, honestly.

Bought mine early October, it was skillfully shilled to me on Veeky Forums.

Now it's 152% profit. Glad I bought and I'll keep on HODLING

I think it could become a store of value and rise really high due to the dynamic pegging

>it could become a store of value and rise really high due to the dynamic pegging
That's exactly the ultimate ace of Bitbay. Those who invested in Bitbay in 2017 and early will be rich af in 2018 thanks the peg + the new updates that are coming.
Damn man It's exciting. The first DECENTRALIZED PEG in crypto and this in an environment that allows p2p user smart contracts and marketplaces. It's gonna BTFO Tether and its hard centralized peg.

When it moons I'm going to use my stack to buy controlling stock at BOA and JP Morgan Chase, then I'm going to force the entire financial system to run off of Bitbay. Hahaha it's gonna be so cash bro.

why is it mooning right now though? News in december? Or the web wallet release?

Both, although imo right now it's just some small organic growth, I think the real mooning will be in early 2018 with the new GUI, features and the peg. 2018 is gonna be the best year of Bitbay I think, although I love the current growth. 2017 was a good year too.

because for all the tech and fundamentals its undervalued as fuck. still far below sys and in many ways superior

I've been riding the waves and accumulating for about 2 weeks now, im up to 30k bitbay. I think this was targeted to hit 1500 sat soon. not sure of a timeline but it's looking good

For guys who wants to know more about bitbay , here's an interesting interview that make you believe in the product and the coin :

steemit.com/bitcoin/@gjsteele71/bitbay-altcoin-interview-exclusive-q-and-a-with-lead-bay-developer-david-zimbeck

Done my comprehensive research on Bitbay and t is a 100% hold

Seems a great project. Have had a webchat with one of the devs and he seems incredibly intelligent & motivated

I've called Bitbay a scam in the past and I hold my hands up and say sorry to you all. I was wrong

HERE WE GO AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Please explain dynamic pegging.

bitbay.market/dynamic-peg

Only have 5k. bought at 560. Should I get more? Whenever I buy something it always dumps

WHY WASN'T THIS SHILLED MORE THAN LINK AHHHHHH.

I bought 100k, but still I'm pissed, I could have had bought 500k of this instead of 70k LINK.

Also if dubs we hit 2k satoshi by Christmas.

Thanks, bros

I held 25k BitBay that I bought wayyyy high when I first entered crypto. It was the first alt I purchased, and I held for a long time. Recently, I got out of it and went all BTC (hit that NEO ATH from the bottom though ;)). Should have jumped back into BB.

Realistically, do you guys see it dropping down after this several day ride up, and then taking off again later?

checked. Gonna buy more

don't fucking lie to me

is bitbay trying to be a decentralized silk road

BitBay is the future of trade unironically.

Bought more. Now watch it plummet in the next 10 min

hodl through any dips; hardfork coming in nov 30

Basically it manipulates supply through a frozen/liquid coin mechanism determined thanks to algorithms + decentralized voting, that prevents volatility & manipulation, hence keeping the price stable while still allowing growth (it will be a stable growth until we get to the point there is mo more growth, then it will become a stable coin). Truly revolutionary as it is both great for consumers/users and investors. As of right now the dev already coded some parts of it that were released in the Exotic Spending update (the ability to freeze coins, right now used for smart contracts).

CHECKED. Bitbay was shilled though. It's just that tokens like LINK are so desperate that all their budget is in marketing and shilling so they are more talked about haha. Bitbay is confident in its already released product because it keeps getting better and better (which is objectively true) so it did focus less on marketing than others.

Maybe it will stabilizes to 7 cents in the coming days but long term wise bitbay is only getting started so I expected it to keep growing hard.

It has both public and private p2p anonymous marketplaces so yeah it is both the future of mainstream normie markets and darkmarkets.
It ensures its markets thanks to the anonymous p2p bitmessage protocol + a Tor/proxy integration. Good stuff.

I support this

>made for trading on their marketplace
>>there is no marketplace

can I buy LINK on bitbay???

There is a marketplace, wtf are you talking about lmfao

What the fuck are you talking about? Bitbay's marketplace client can be downloaded here bitbay.market/downloads.

>can I buy LINK on bitbay???
You can buy anything as long someone sells it. With the double deposit escrow system, you are guaranteed to not get scammed by the seller. Although I would not advise you to buy link as Blocknet is the best independent decentralized inter-blockchain protocol and exchange.

Too bad that such a wicked idea has so many retarded features like pegging it to the USD but also having a voting function(??) to allow a vote for the price of the BAY. Would be way smarter to peg it to BTC,

With dynamic pegging we can essentially decide the price. If you don't see the value of that you're fucking retarded and deserve to stay poor.

also, this is good

it won't be pegged AT a dollar, it'll be read and voted on by usd price i think

plus normies can't read sats, nor would they want to if they transact in fiat (yes bitbay can act as a fiat gateway via bank wires--fucking huge)

Mfw I have 500k of this

You got it all wrong. You absolutely don't know what you are talking about. Read regarding the peg.
The dynamic peg is not released yet and it is a decentralized peg. decentralized. It will NOT be pegged to any other fixed asset value (neither the dollar nor btc) because it is decentralized. Basically the dynamic peg of bitbay is there to eliminates volatility and ensure a great quality of use and adoption while still allowing growth. That's literally the smartest peg there is. What you are talking about is a centralized hard peg which is what Tether does, not Bitbay.
The dynamic peg of Bitbay is done through supply manipulation which will be achieved thanks to algorithms and built-in decentralized stake voting. I don't know yet how much the stake voting will have power in comparison to the algo though as it was not precised yet.
Bitbay has no retarded feature, investigate moar because it's a nice gem.

I sold my 19k stack at 69 to ride the powr train, enjoy the moon fellas

shoulda played BAY before POWR, IMO.
POWR has a while until it blasts off.

Is David Zimbeck still on the team, huh? I knew I had seen this before.

Scamming twice with the same coin?

>>bitcointalk.to/index.php?topic=857457.780

Surely you mean the asshole founders that fucked him over?

You're an idiot

You don't know shit about this story.

Zimbeck literally did nothing wrong and scammed no one. In the contrary he's the victim of the story. Basically the original founders hired Zimbeck to have his Halo technology and then the same original founders suddenly left with all the ICO funds leaving the project dead and blaming the scam on Zimbeck while he had nothing to do with it. In the end, Zimbeck refused Bitbay to end like that because it would be a shame for everyone, especially the investors, so he stayed to code Bitbay ALONE without getting paid, and now Bitbay has never been so great and has a good team.

Zimbeck is literally crypto jesus our savior don't talk shit about him.

I'm new to crypto and i have a question about those relatively obscure shitcoins.

What if i rounded up 1K dollars and bought 10 dollars of a hundred shitcoins there is? Am i guaranteed gains?

>guaranteed
no

but you could potentially make money but you wouldnt see crazy returns because of the low amount of money invested. You're better off going all in on 1 shitcoin for massive 10x gains.

10x1000 is much better than hoping 100 shitcoins go up 100%

That's a stupid strategy. Best is to select max 5 coins that you like for its technology (instead of its marketing) and then go all in these selected coins.
Personally I dig Blocknet, Factom and Bitbay.

My dumb discord friend has the same idea. The answer is no. Why would you try a lotto strategy when you can just study fundamentals and pick good coins?

Are you terrified of actually putting your brain to work?

Please don't call me dumb

Awwwww poor wittle user. im sorry lemon pie. just go ahead and throw your neetbux to a hundred random shit coins and make no money. im sure then you wont have to feel bad about maybe picking the wrong coin after researching. you have no responsibility like the baby you are

is right. The "strategy" you mentioned is a nightmare and basically gambling. Especially as your coins would be on exchanges and hence not safe. Just pick a few good coins you can count on your hand's fingers.