T-this is still the new powr, right? i didn't waste all my money, right?

t-this is still the new powr, right? i didn't waste all my money, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinreport.net/experty-quantstamp-team-offer-smart-contract-auditing-consultations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is going to 1

im already 25% down let's go

To be fair the price is going down right now because literally nobody but bots is willing to sell their coins, since this supposed proof of hodl program is starting today.
It's a long term project.
The problem is, will it be worth it?

Set buy orders at 0.0000121 and go to bed. You'll thank me later. My condolences to the holders.

literally what is this? another crap-coin nobody has heard of with a 92m market cap already? ok

>Analyst Note
On October 12, we spoke with CEO Richard Ma over the phone about Quantstamp, which he began working on in June. He highlighted their experience as one of the three auditing companies for Request Network’s token sale. Rather than focusing on raising as much money as possible, Richard feels that 100,000 ether, or $30M, is sufficient to grow his company.

Richard feels $30M is sufficient to grow his company.

Thats all you faggots need to know.

Bro if no one is willing to sell price should go up. Damn Veeky Forums.

thats what bots are for user

honestly, ill give it a week. If it does nothing by then, i am out
Ill put a stop loss and fck it

It's gonnas go boom very soon

i mean if youre buying at these levels youre fucking good

but im going to assume you bought the all time high if course op :_)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i told you dipshits this is the next chaincoin. IDIOTS.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet dumped on!

lol enjoy getting dumped on

Free shitcoins to QSP hodlers
coinreport.net/experty-quantstamp-team-offer-smart-contract-auditing-consultations/

B-but muh TA shows its going up now