The $10,000 meme

All these fools thinking BTC will hit 10k, kek

It already has in many exchanges
and it's like 99% of the way there, are you stupid?

> 5 min chart

it will, but we are on the manipulator's time, not ours

only korean exchanges

it's 4½ hour chart

it was well over 10k on the majority of exchanges, its almost just gdax that hasn't hit it

coinmarketcap even had it at like 10125$ for a couple of hours

After 10k the FUD will die down and they will ask "why the fuck is it not 100k yet?"

Bitcoin is an unstoppable Chad bull

If anything I expected it to tumble down as soon as it crossed 10k on a single exchange. Also normie news outlets have already started publishing their "BITCOIN HITS 10,000" stories prematurely and we still keep bumping back up.

I bet we go to 12-13k before seeing a major correction

God will not allow 10k.

IT IS TOO MUCH
TOOOO MUUUUUUUCH

This, and whenever people are fighting to raise the price up to ~9990 dollars, a whale just dumps their btc and we're back to scratch

>FUD will die down

this is just the beginning mate, banks will try to get BTC deleted every damn day of their lives

it is literally the 5 min chart, retard

You know what I mean, 5 min candles. You need to zoom out.

cmc is awful and for crypto noobs
it was never 10k on any exchange that mattered, useless currency conversions don't count, that would be like celebrating bitcoin is 14k aud. it doesn't matter

doesnt matter, if it's 4½ hour or 5 min chart, point is it won't hit 10000 trump money in our timeline. Dont blame me, I am not trading btc

it was well over 10k on the exchanges that actually had decent volume

dont be delusional

western exchanges are garbage, and i bet you are fucking salty you cant arbitrage like me between korean exchanges and western

there is something bitcoin cucks don't understand. >The market is oversaturated with bitcoins.
There are the 90% which own like 0.1 to 2 maybe 3 bitcoins and then there are the 10% that own 1000 if not 10'000 bitcoins each. They are spoon feeding the market with bitcoins so it doesn't drop back to where it belongs, below 1000$.
And if the 10%ers go low on bitcoins, there is still the 1% with 100'000 bitcoins that can pump more of that trash currency into the market and will suck you all dry.

Once people realize that the jewcoin is inferior to Ethereum and Monero, and it starts to become public knowledge, people are gonna jump ship and all us who knew this up until that occurs, will have a lambo meeting at the moon

BTC is no more immune to this than any other crypto

Noob

GDAX = the real price of BTC

Americans will decide if crypto is adopted or not. Deal with it 3rd worldwr

It’s like they all forgot about the initial ‘5k mission’ that also choked into a chinafud & bearmarket. Why would 5Kx2 go as planned?

it never went 10k on any exchange that "10k" mattered.

keep screeching lol

Bitcoin is a global currency. Europeans don't give a fuck about Bitcoin hitting 8440.60 Euro or Japanese about Bitcoin hitting 1114190 Yen..

>has coin in the name
>thinks its a currency

i hope you have the suicide hotline on speed dial because you are about to be left with some heavy bags

>jewcoin

It's hit 10k here leaf land, nearing 13k CAD

while i agree, things are much different right now. the entire market cap is increasing at an absolutely absurd rate. mary and bill are trying to get a piece far, far more than just 2x

>goalposts
just admit it, you fucking lost this argument.

>Golix.com
>$17,500/BTC

cope more :*

---->

Dubs of truth

BTC @ $9935.51 on GDAX

All y'all haters were saying??? Each minute you spend screeching and REEEEEE'ing that btc will go to 100k and beyond is a minute you waste not transferring your bags to Ethereum or Monero, the big boys