What the hell is Cardano? It's #10 on CMC

What the hell is Cardano? It's #10 on CMC.

blockchain 3.0 check youtube
ETHEREUM ON ROIDS
its like 2 autists fusioned into AUTISMUSULTIMO

lit

lol...
i thought it was a jap pnd because it started out on #14.

ADA was not marketed outside of Japan, it was kept a secret. It employs 6+ PHDs, 20 for their currency development.

It is a smart contract coin, but modular to make changes easier without forks. It's like NULS but reputable.

Hodl this one trust me.

irrumigati scamcoin, ignore

Buy now?? Its still a very new coin, I doubt this is a terrible entry point, right?

>modular
why does this make changes easier? not a brainlet so dont hold back

The greatest advantage in gambling lies in not playing at all

#9 now.

Yeah buy when it is up 200% nothing can go wrong.

no wait for correction, this project is far from released - deployable between end 2018 - 2019

I wish I knew more. But clearly lots of people think its valuable, with $100,000,000 in volume on bittrex

sold mine at 345 sat. Im on suicide watch now

Look at supply dude

>25,927,070,538 ADA

0.13 and brand new with a huge supply? No thanks.

Fucking brainlets I swear.
>If I cut a 5 pound pie in to 20 pieces, its less valuable than a 2 pound pie I cut into 4 pieces.
Market cap is the only thing that matters. (and if the max supply is significantly higher than the circulating supply)

same, bought at 400, sold at 350. Many such cases.

#9 in market cap means you're probably not going to see huge gains in a short amount of time.

>Cardano
This is what we call that name
Pic very related

>brand new
You must be. This project is not new. It's been in the top 20 coins for ages.
>0.13
I bought at 0.03. Where were you when I was literally making threads about it for the last 2 months. Stay poor homie.

You don't know if its a pie or a fucking piece of dog shit you fucking retard, read my comment again you stupid faggot.

>0.13 and BRAND NEW

Why the fuck is it mooning so hard

Why did I fall for the marketcap meme

Fomo`d at 2k sold at 451. Worst mistake ever. Fuck bittrex.

please tell me its gonna dump to 400-500 again

Sold 300k at .02 because it never moved. Cutting myself with exacto knife now.

>AGES
PIC RELATED.

It was a 2 year long ico started beginning 2015....It's been around. The problem is that it is extremely high end and has basically recruited the leader in each field making it unappealing to everyone in crypto because you have to read.

Premined scam coin. You can try and make money on this bitch but don't be left holding the bags.

Me no understand. Only pamp.

this deserves one more pump... so i can get rid of my bags...

Tripled my money on this sexy bitch. I finally know the feeling of getting in really early and reaping the benefits. Here comes Lambo Land!