Alright boys, whats the next unknown gem to buy on ED?

alright boys, whats the next unknown gem to buy on ED?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x0ea560c60f92c70b06974210f3ce54c0dcec4865-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mywish

etherdelta.com/#0x0ea560c60f92c70b06974210f3ce54c0dcec4865-ETH

MyWish, HST, and 1 December: Payfair, have fun

HBT. Seriously. Low marketcap, partnership with OMG, platform releasing january 2019. Dont buy all at once now, accumulate slowly

I mean 2018. It is more then 50% under ICO Price. I have been buying since 10 cents

AION

Lel, that shit is already overvalued and in a middle of a pump, please if you are smart OP, don't buy this at this moment

bought it the second it hit the exchange

still got hst, although im bagholding at this point :(

man that order book looks like its been pajeet'd to death rofl

alrighty, ive seen in shilled here alot, and because of that i assumed it had a market cap over 50m. volume is a little low on it though

bump before the thread falls off the catalog

Forgot about DOVU:
partnered with a tier 1 OEM (NDA, so it isn't know who it is, but it was announced by the team = no rumour);
Ratio of the coin is fucked up, but they are working towards the fix, that's why the token value is so low (I'll advise you to wait a bit then go in when this is resolved);
Soon on HitBTC, small pump incoming soon;
InMotion (Jaguar and LandRover) is investing on them.

mywish by a fken longshot

WaBi obviously you fucking mongs

Shill me on Oligarch

VRM

dcorp DRP

The fuck is Oligarch? Can't find anything, no ANN thread, no twitter. NOTHING

I don't know what it is but it gets shilled here like crazy. Wish someone would explain it

this

multiple partnerships , not just OMG
DYOR, im not going to spoonfeed you, but they have several real world business partnerships with some very big companies.

AutismCoin

MyWish is currently in accumulation mode. Any day now the accumulation will stop & take off.

HST

one more dump BOYS