How far on the bubble chart?

I think we arrived at delusion with all the "this time it's different!!!". What do you think anons?

we are clearly at media attention

I literally just asked this to my friend

but it's been quite a while since crypto has been getting media attention, so def past that

deluded
we are in delusion/ new paradigm

This

What if it really is different this time. Like there are points in history where everything changes like the development of agriculture.

Im thinking mania, theyre talking about a gold rush in the Dutch media. They showed bitcoin for a while now but now people are selling their houses to buy.

Your thoughts user?

Greed and delusional stage.

yes but this comes after the bubble. just like google amazon etc came after the dotcom bubble

>new gold rush

I fucking knew this was going to happen but you all laughed

Except Bitcoin fucking sucks.

>dutch selling anything to buy something with a high value
EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH

>But now people are selling their houses to buy.

I hope this shit will crash hard
Fuck normalfaggots

Yes Bitcoin's run is a series of bubbles. There will be no big crash.

Pic related.

of course there will be a big crash. Bitcoin is not usable as currency and once it really stalls people will pull out their money as they can not do anything with it. only thing that keeps it from crashing is that theres still newbs joining this pyramid

btc just crossed 10k , wait for the normy money to flood in 2018, wtf do noobs always think they have to sell at any dip for. That's how you stay poor af.

We all agree it's not gonna destroy BTC and crypto, but there will be a big crash and correct back to $6000 or so

deluded. its really different this time. it truly hit mainstream. in case of a crash a lot of people will lose all their money. some people sell their houses for it. it will get negative press and new investors get seriously burnt. u seem like a stupid person.
pic says all

>retards unironically believe bitcoin will fall back to the mean
>retards unironically think bitcoin will dip before it hits 14k

this is not legit graph you fucking shill

not even in a trillion cap yet, talk to me at 50k , the same noobs been calling this since $10

Enthusiasm, for sure. You guys act like this is crazy growth. Wait until the articles in the paper are talking about Bitcoin with welcoming tones as opposed to tones that suggest that Bitcoin is neat, but still some far away idea that isn't accessible to the laypeople.

You'll know when the delusion really sets in. There will not be any skeptics. There will only be people blindly optimistic. You'll read and hear more about people making enormous bets like selling their IRAs and their houses.

This will take another year or two to manifest.

But rest assured, once it does, we will have undergone the greatest transfer of wealth in human history. From the zionist Jewish bankers straight into the mouths of sweaty cryptolords and autists.

the crash will never come. i don't see it ever going under 8k again. its a beautiful thing fuck the banks

"NEW PARADIGM"

people in my country are already selling their houses and getting coverage on this in media

We are at take off.

2018 will be the year where you'll see entrepreneurs cashing in on people wanting to sell houses, cars, etc for BTC, if off-chain transactions are gonna be implemented in 2018 expect a mental bull run straight to 30k with no breaks.

We're not even in the normie phase yet, 99,9% it's just talk, not that many people are buying yet and especially normies aren't.

>You'll know when the delusion really sets in. There will not be any skeptics.
You mean like now? Aside from a few rational individuals in mainstream media kek.

WHEN? why do people keep saying this and yet it keeps skyrocketing?

mmm sure smells like delusion

That one dutch guy who also has a background in IT. On top of that he got ridiculed for it. I wouldn't call that everyone.

because there is still enough money left flowing in to maintain this pyramid thats why

>selling their houses to buy.
what? this is incredibly retarded

look at its history and tell me why you think it would

this guy gets it. as long as MSM hates on it and there are lots of critics it will go up. It will be extremly dangerous though once NYT/WaPo and other MSM outlets like CNN shill BTC as a "safe / reasonable" investment - then shit will start to go down massivly

Crypto bubble is just starting, BTC is on it's last leg, and will never even see a normie phase bubble. BTC will implode within the next few weeks, BCH will hit a max of 5-6k, and will hover there until China news, which will start the next bull run.

Cap this

sounds like a pottery

>this guy gets it. as long as MSM hates on it and there are lots of critics it will go up.
You're an idiot. No asset will have every media outlet praising it. CNBC already has a crypto segment ffs that only focuses on Bitcoin mostly and litecoin from time to time.

We're between Greed and Denial.
Newfags are coming in droves thinking BTC price never falls, and people are constantly saying things like
>well if it did crash, I would just buy more!
But we all know what happens when BTC crashes, everyone panic sells, nobody buys the dip because they think its dead for good, and the cycle repeats.

>122% in four days
We are in the mass madness phase

this is accurate as well. first crash to me and i was about to sell everything. i didnt, but the psy+emo pressure was enormous. i really thought it would be completely dead as you said. i was just lucky i didnt manage to sell and kinda "accepted" my faith.

>bitcoin is totally a legit currency guys
Nobody wants to spend BTC if it's going to be worth twice as much in a month. Either this insane price growth has to stop and level out or it has to crash hard. This growth is not sustainable with its goal as a currency.

It will level out after the laggards get in.

Yeah, just buy (((Blockstreams))) coin to get away from bankers like a good goy.

Easy. We are in delusion phase. Obviously 95% is in delusion. Btc dip will be big this time.

>muh bubble

>He still doesnt realize bitcoin is a store of wealth

New technology usually comes with a bubble. People who think these are mutually exclusive are retards not to be taken seriously.
The dot com bubble was a bubble, and most people who got in walked out empty pocketed, even if Amazon (one company of thousands) is making quadrillions.

Its sustainable until all of fiat is in btc. Then no one is cashing out and were all enjoying globally accepted, inflation free, decentralized currency.