You've been Bull Trapped

YOU BOYS HAVE JUST BEEN BULL TRAPPED!

You heard it here first.
Have fun with those dippening coins.

I just have to laff

You dumb, dumb fucks

And where is the new floor you ask?

AT FUCKING YESTER-RESISTANCE OF COURSE!!

That's right,

$8,000 dollaroos!!!!!!!!!!

See you boys there mid December or sooner!

Are you fags too dumb to see the incoming crash through this "quick but not full" recovery?

The silence is telling,
whenever Veeky Forums gets on the bull market hype train there are always some survivors after the crash and they often post in threads like these.

But now there is... nothing.

there hasn't even been anything resembling an actual crash

Because there's higher volume of transactions per hour, that means its gonna crash? Fucking kek. FUDDERs are in overdrive today.

Of course there hasn't, just not yet
Whenever there is a huge even number milestone, there is a crash. An order of magnitude milestone that is, not just like: oh hey, it was 6000, now it's 7000
Transactions per hour has almost nothing to do with it, in fact if that were true then bitcoin right now would be massively overvalued, since the number of transactions per hour / per day has not even truly changed much throughout bitcoin's meteoric rise, of late

oh i'm not saying one isn't coming, just that there are no survivors because no one should have been kill yet

Return to normal

All the normies are buying up the whales coins.

The whales can make the price hit 5k any time they want

More like they're selling at 10k by propping the price up with tethers. Then random flash crashes as whales cash out. Exit scam soon

Accumulate them back, then raise the price again. Easy money.

Pretty much. It is how they are forcing the new users to buy their coins

Literally nothing was corrected. That was just a fear driven flash crash, a tremor signaling what's about to come. I mean, on the yearly chart it's just a single massive red candle immediately followed by a continued up trend.

Ok yeah I see what you're saying
In the other post I meant the wouldbe survivors, essentially

It will be interesting to see how long the whales take to cash out. Could be months.

Much is corrected however when the prices drops from almost 12000$ to 9000$. That is -25%.
You underestimate the normie money pouring in. You faggots are fearful and incite panic sales because you don't believe your eyes and how exponential growth works. But there are lost of more than willing people to buy your shit.

Unless there is something really massive, like THE WORLD BANS BTC, you won't see BTC in the 5-8k$ range again.

Wow, look at that glorious graph
It looks almost exactly like the one you see all the time of the mt.gox era crash, and other bubbles.

It's so perfectly put together, every bit, you have the "smart money" slow bear sell off, then some more slow, steady growth, then that sell off we had earlier that everyone thought was the end but it wasn't quite pointy enough, and now you have the real true tip.

Thank you for this user, my sights we're not even this clear.

8k would be pretty dope
could afford 0.025 BTC

*were

You are all pajeets shilling BTC downfall just to sell and buy. I think 99% of you are active on daily trading. Just fucking hilariously. BTC going 13.5k by the end of the year then droppin to 10k and then it goes more and more up. Mark it scumfags.

marked

>implying mt.gox crash and literally no normie money in BTC is the same situation as 2017

And that is why you guys are morons. Your inability to distinguish between different situations is literally what makes you stay poor.

Markt

I understand the mt.gox crash was more of a black swan, and that the price was driven up by the sheer illiquidity of the market when withdraws stopped, but even so a similar situation could happen today for the lack of real gateways back into fiat (becuz srsly, u cant cash out) and if tether were to fuck up like everyone is forecasting it may do.

Either way though, this crash is more about the feeling at the moment. (And I know that sounds real fuckin' gay but bear with me).

One bitcoin is not yet worth $10,000 because:
transaction volume has not increased at any real level, signalling that real adoption is just not there yet,
hitting 10,000 and then 11,000 with some nice room inbetween is a great time to cash out for long holding whales, particularly amid the confluence of happenings we've seen lately with more normies jumping in, bullish sentiment totally unbounded, even a fucking Bog Bung Thaary episode coming out with misquoted and much lower prices in it.
There is no sobriety among the crypto community and the fact that there are nearly no naysayers out there and on the game right now shows it.

So those reasons are why it will crash

stopped reading at "you cant cash out". no reason to argue with total morons

That was a meme within my post.
You totally can, but you must admit (after the verification process) it is harder than getting in, so there is a bit of a squeeze on keeping money in crypto

>>harder than getting in
>$50k per week withdrawal to fiat limit on Coinbase
>$10k per week crypto buy limit on Coinbase
Hmmm ... really makes me think.

Taxes too

Unless you're a neet homo, you have to pay taxes on income anyway. That is not an additional difficulty.

It is much harder to enter the market than exit.

It was quite easy for me actually. But I live in a decent country (where I have to pay taxes however). I held up those fucking signs and passport on literally every exchange and they usually verified me within hours.

I think you all are under estimating the normie money flooding into BTC right now. I have friends and coworkers asking me how to get into bitcoin left and right because they know I'm into crypto. They saw the $10k news and all assumed I'm a multimillionaire now. The fomo is hitting the masses. This shit is getting mainstream. The rocket is being refueled. If you think BTC was increasing in price fast before just wait... It's about to get crazy.

You underestimate the amount of control over the prices whales have.

it is both. whales have more control, but only equal power in the price. if normies keep (unexpectedly) buying up all bitcoins and whales have to rebuy at higher prices, it will be too risky to try "control" the price.

Yeah, everybody on work, friends, family is getting into it now. I think we are in for the last and biggest wave before the REAL crash happens. Enjoy the ride and remember to get out before the bubble bursts.

bon voyage user

>buys 5 btc
>btc moons
>starts dropping
>pull out 4/5 btc, making x10 profit
>leave 1 in there just in case
>years pass
>btc at 50k
>feelsgoodman

Whales, or literally anybody with big cash don't want normies to make money of anything, so BTC will be dumped. They need to burn the normie, so he will never invest in crypto again. Then it will moon again.

If ALL normies were to invest in BTC EVERYBODY would become rich now wouldn't they. Does that make sense to you? No.

depends on your intentions. if you really want to make it and not just care about peanuts you better don't look at it until it is x100.

>inb4 drops to triple digits