Blockfolio Rate

Where are all the Blockfolio rate threads at my boys? This app is pretty garbage I think it might be from all the new users but who knows. ANYWAYS R8

litecoin is fuckin gaaaaaaay

Haha bought in at 20 dollars shoulda bought more my man. What do you not enjoy about litecoin? It's a pretty solid coin if Bitcoin does get implementation transaction wise. Atomic swap is going to be around the corner which will be amazing.

Just started doing this and obviously bought in seconds before the drop.
Ive already convinced myself to hold and wait but I dont really have a clue wtf Im doing...

You can’t go wrong holding eth and btc, keep those hands steady

Very nice on fun fair, my father bought 500,000 or after the huge dip a few weeks ago, he's doing very well.
Very firm investments, you should prob look into a lower marketcap and ride that out and put those gains into your core stable holdings.

Get a few more ETH at the next dip, rest looks decent.

I haven't bought anything since like September LOL, my last purchase was for stratis and I only bought one. Probably should buy some more, next correction I am thinking about putting half or 1/4 of my Fiat into BTC and some alts.

>look for a lower marketcap
So buy smaller cryptos and sell at the next spike? Not really familiar with Veeky Forums lingo but since this feels like a comfy thread Ill ignore the lurk moar...
In any case: wouldnt that pretty much be gambling at my level of understanding? Not really confident in spending more of my fiat money at the moment either.

i literally started 3 weeks ago with a few hundred dollars.
idk if this is normal.
r8 me but no bully pls

yes, thats basically what he is saying. if you just want to make steady but slow gains you're fine with btc and eth i guess.

good luck user

nice time back then. should have sold my fcking link DAMN

GOT damn senpai, what advice do you have for me?
Yea man I had 1.5k at one point turned to a lot more, don't expect the gains forever though.

I was one of those retards who cashed out ETH around 20 something. I had like 200 eth. Fuuck.
I left crypto for almost 2 years ( did not even look at Veeky Forums to find out I fucked myself.
fuck. oh well. mostly just hodling until i have more play money. im pretty broke as fuck right now and cashing out sounds tempting but im just going to suffer a few years.

Back in the old days (2 days ago) when it wasn't all red.

damn id changes all the time for me. im the semi noob
here

But your money so you get 1btc, put the rest in LINK

should I take more risks trading? Or just build a portfolio with good coins, can't make my mind on what coins to hold and when to trade

Tbh senpai, looking like a bit of a correction here. Not up at this time in the morning usually so I don't know if it is normal for this time. But everything is fucking cheap right now I would wait to see if BTC gets pulled back a little more. What I have done is find something cheap and that I believe in then just wait for a pump and put it into a safe holding like BTC, ETH, LTC etc. Neo is nice though it usually goes up to 42$ and bounces down.

Yeah essentially what I wanna do but dunno if I wanna risk holding more icos / lower value coins as some ppls gains on here are ridiculous compared to just slow and steady gains

I never fucked with ICOS a while ago I don't know if you browsed no offense, there was an ico called bancor and it is just a dumpster fire of a coin. Fun fair might be good, look into it as said my dad is heavily into it. Not for me though.

Is Blockfolio better than Coinbase?
I'm new to Veeky Forums (pls no bully)
PS your pink wojaks are leaking into Veeky Forumss wow thread and it bothers me.

BLOCKFOLIO IS A SCAM!!

They disabled withdrawals recently.

Scam? Welp :<
I'm just using it to check prices,
I put in about 10€ into BTC on blockchain yesterday to get a feel of it.
It looks like BlockChain only has BTC and ETH, what options can I go for if I want to buy smaller unpopular coins?

Scrub here

Senpai blockfolio is just an app that displays your worth. You manually input values, it is not an exchange.

R8 pls, I honestly think everybodies portfolio should look like mine tbqh. This is the endgame. Top coins.

>up 963.9% when everything is down 20%
lurk more