ARMS AND ARMOUR: SUPER SPECIAL RARE EDITION

Time for an ARMS and ARMOUR thread!

The angle this time is that we post things that rarely gets posted. Works of drawfags welcome too.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10037408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rise my masters

pick your sword

last pic that I saved

Actual ancient japanese swords?

Well I'm not sure if I ever posted this

strawpoll.me/10037408
Favorite melee weapon type.

"Everyone is fucking Dead - Russo-Slavic fairytale storybook edition".

I enjoy mashups

I adore those. Have you thought about:

> Blackafrican Hunter kneeling in a tracking Pose, obvious Warpaint - but Full Plate and Mail, Shield of Steel but in the style of African Webshields.

> Egyptian Warrior on Horse, chainmail armour, coat of arms with fleur de lis but hieroglyphs for a border decoration

> Aztec Archer with bodypaint and golden skin-inlays, but in the fashion of a northman / viking

> Arab desert Warrior Kneeling with a Sword and a Crown on his head. He's Arab-King-Arthur with Excalibur in Hand

damn aztecs are so cool

Sorry if this isn't the right thread, but can anyone here tell me what Guan Yu's wearing under his belt? I thought it was called a tasset but that's something else.

a girdle?

It doesn't have an equivalent in any other people's fashion. It's apparently meant to protect the clothes from being soiled or damaged by the scabbard and the girdle.

Knight user here, I had not considered them, I've not actually gotten any good hybrid requests since forever. I'll try a few out sometime.

Thanks, I'm posting this on /pol/ for sure.