Thoughts on buying into Lithium stocks?

Thoughts on buying into Lithium stocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stox/
forum.finanzen.at/forum/European_Lithium_einen_Blick_wert-t542609?page=24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should ingest it and become Lithium

How long until battery technology advances to the point where lithium won't be required?

Buy OMG instead. It's set to moon real soon.

i've already got 20 btc
I think Lithium stocks could moon considering the increasing demand for electric cars and other electronics

Already in. Lithium Americas is due to be upgraded to the NYSE before the end of the year, which should theoretically cause a decent bump up in the stock price with the larger volumes NYSE has vs. the TSX.

Cobalt is also worthwhile to look in to. It's an important component of high capacity batteries as well.

that tech is suppressed but it already exists.

Forget Lithium there is 20B-200B tons of stuff in world's ocean.Cobalt is the good stuff - can't have high energy batteries without cobalt cathodes.

>Cobalt is the good stuff - can't have high energy batteries without cobalt cathodes.

Correct.

Ud be better off buying silver. You should have bought ruthenium when I told you all to when it was 40 bucks.

Google New sodium battery

thought on that long long time ago
did research,
just like buying stones

Google is making batteries now?

Yeah I have been in a few for quite some time. It was good when Tesla announced the pre-orders for model 3, had some good gains. I am only back into asx:LCD
As another has said, cobalt is likely better option, asx:PGM is a good bet too.

Graphene is going to destroy lithium, you are basically thinking about buying a timebomb.

The year to do this was last year. Mineral exploration including lithium and cobalt are great investments. Mine are up 50% this year

Just like crypto is going to destroy fiat amirite?

I am not in any stocks, but I would say lithium, Cobalt, water would all be smart Investments

>20BTC is LARPing

can someone shill me some cobalt and lithium stocks that are traded on the asx?

stocks? what coin is that?

this meme is stale af dude

McArthur Minerals do exploration for pilbara area lithium. Check it out. Somebody posted PGM above as well. No need to shill...I'll make my amazing 12% per year. Haha

>12%
>amazing

Wow.

>How long until battery technology advances to the point where lithium won't be required?
That is the big elefant in the room. Also, what about tech that does not require batteries (i.e. Hydrogen?)
>Cobalt is also worthwhile to look in to. It's an important component of high capacity batteries as well.
Are there any cobalt juniors you can gamble on?>Forget Lithium there is 20B-200B tons of stuff in world's ocean.
And where's the tech for getting that stuff?>The year to do this was last year. Mineral exploration including lithium and cobalt are great investments. Mine are up 50% this year
European Lithium
But they might have already used up their moon potential for this year (pic related, but its from the day before yesterday, today is like 40% more)
Anything more I should get?
That whole Li in the EU thing seems like an interesting bet, since everyone is panicking about china mopping up supply, so what about Bacanora Minerals?
Canadian Company operating mostly in Mexico, that has bought some licences for a large deposit in Germany.

Fuck, how did I fuck up formatting that hard?
Should have used reddit spacing…
Oh, and about that Nautilus failure: Not technically Li, but I feel it should fall under the whole "electric future" umbrella. But yeah, that's a total moonshot. Seafloor mining. If they succed, that's going to be big, but they might as well play argentinian submarine.

bump

you are a couple years late to lithium normie

Buy ASX:AVZ before you regret it.

>up over 2000% in the last year

im gonna get stuck bagholding this arent i

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stox/

this one you faggot

>you are a couple years late to lithium
Yeah, for those insane 0.0something pennies to dollars moon missions, sure, but for a steady growth? I'd still say that this is mostly a good gainer.
After all, there is only one car manufacturer taking batteries serious, and that is just some small tiny garage in commifornia.
Personally, I'm not a big fan of battery powered cars, but all studies and political deciions point towards them, so I might as well make some money off them.
And there are still moon missions to be had. E.g.
>>up over 2000% in the last year
is not a "couple years" late (though yeah, one year late) and and >European Lithium
is doing crypto things just as we speak.

>normie
Can we stop this meme already?
Veeky Forums's days as super sicrit club are long gone, and virtually no one on Veeky Forums is a real "professional".

Graphene

hydrogen cells.

whats your strategy for investing in explorations ? do you just spread your money out among a bunch of different ones and hope one of them hits?

I was looking at investing in ALB but my conclusion is wait until tesla gets their car line working better.

Irony is foreign to you isn't it? Congrats on being in the 21st pair club

if you want to get into lithium based coin check out FRD.

Yep. I have mining engineers in my family. They give the nod for any area specific info that they have

Tesla is the hype, and if they really succeed, they certainly will be an important player, but the real demand will come if the large manufacturers start taking electric serious.
Tesla has still way less than 500,000 sales pa. AMG alone sells about 100,000 a year and that's just one premium sub-brand of their german competitors.
For the long term, tesla does not matter, unless they crash the whole market with some gigantic failure (i.e. all of their batteries exploding, or their AI going skynet, killing all drivers)

>>European Lithium
>is doing crypto things just as we speak.
lol, just researching that thing some more, since their proposed mine is just around the corner from my home, and found this gem here:
>forum.finanzen.at/forum/European_Lithium_einen_Blick_wert-t542609?page=24
(sorry, it's in German)
There is this one dude that is as hyped as the crypto folks on Veeky Forums.
The stock already rose over 200% the last days.
Today (Euroday just started) it's already up 25%, from .16 to 0.2. So yeah, .3 is possible, but with rises like this, you gotta be alert.
But what I'm reading there is
>fuck yeah, up 25% in 2 hours. It's going to break 0.3 today (0.3 is the number the company is using as a realistic, careful mid term value, until they got their new assessment done).
>no wait, 0.5 is going to happen today when the burgers wake up!!
>Oh, and there is the folks that are still sleeping here in EU, and Li is a limited resrouce, so it will go to 1€ today!!!!
Shit.
I'm playing with stocks to get away from those folks.
I wanted to play with normies, and now non-normies infest my stocks.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Newfag here wanting to get into stocks. What are some good brokers for Europeans? Most I've seen talked about are US only.

Your bank should offer such services, but they tend to be a bit expensive.
Also, most don't offer "advanced" stuff like trailing-stop-loss. E.g. My bank does not have that, since they don't want to encourage speculators.
There is lot of legit online brokers though, but which you can use depends on your country of residence. ING-Diba group is active in a lot of countries and they seem to be always quite cheap and respectable.

The first one I found while googling yesterday was degiro, does anyone have experiences with it?

Maybe you should start a new thread (good luck, you are probably going to get shouted down by cryptotards) or wait for the robin hood thread to pop up.
It's the last refuge for us stock folks.

Yeah I'll just wait for the robin hood thread, it died last night before I had the time to read through it.

Is anyone on argosy (ASX: AGY)
Seems like a good company with solid fundies

what are you currently looking at? are those your posts with the different IDs?

>Lithium America
lol these guys are such a fuckin meme, their argentinia setup is a fucking joke, their argentinian workers are as lazy as a pack of niggers, nothing gets done there

bump from page 9