Shinobi Quest #20

Shinobi Quest #20

This quest takes place within the lands of the Five Great Shinobi Nations (aka Narutoverse) starting roughly around the beginning of the original series. The world of this quest remains similar to the original, with slight but notable differences in certain areas, based upon the passage of time from a single slightly altered event.

(It’s a goddamn Naruto Quest, you bastards. Have fun, participate, and write in when you feel inclined. Most of the outcomes of this quest will be determined by you, the players. Critiques and questions are always welcome, as my knowledge of the weeby shit is not all encompassing.)

pastebin.com/WiPdCqLH

Previous Threads: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Shinobi Quest

Last thread, Tsuki Norihime and her teammates returned home from their mission. Tsuki opted to travel with Itachi and Guy to the Hokage’s office, where she was greeted by a council of clan leaders. During the explanation of the events of the mission, Tsuki seemingly drew the ire of Fugaku Uchiha, which eventually erupted into a full scale argument. After resolving it, the Fourth asked her to pledge loyalty to him in front of the other clan elders, which she did. Afterwards, Tsuki and Itachi had a private conversation at the top of the Hokage mountain….

We return moments later, as Tsuki heads inside her family manor. Having learned some things from Itachi, she is full of questions….

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxScTbIUvoA
youtube.com/watch?v=gtVirHikldA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You walk the grounds outside your family home- it’s good just to be out here, a place so familiar and safe. Eventually after making a lap, you see Maru. You run up and give her a hug, which she returns with warmth.

“Welcome home, Tsuki-dono!” she says with a smile.

“I’m glad to be back.” you say earnestly.

You have some questions, although Maru isn’t the person you should ask.

You…

1. Inquire about Danzo’s location.
2. Inquire about Father’s location.
3. Make small talk with Maru instead.

This is a nice quest.

>3. Make small talk with Maru instead.

>2. Inquire about Father’s location.

Alright time for Shinobi quest, maybe this'll cheer me up from Berserk

We haven't spent anytime on her s-link

Yay! And only slightly late!

What if Tsuki turns out to be this world's version of Griffith?

Thats the plan

I don't think we would need to kill our friends to make our dreams come true. We have money and brains.

Would she become Masto? Or Masfrom?

True, but it'd help. I think.

No idea what you mean by that user

Femto (Feminine to)

Masfrom (Masculine from)

Went right over my head, so Nori would be our Guts, Hinata would be Judah, Sakura would be Corkus, and TenTen would be Pippin. Whose Costco?

I dunno.

I haven't read Berserk. I just know some stuff from references, googling things, etc.

I really need to read it at some point.

Fucking ties.

Are we in a Golden Age?

It's always possible~

Roll for it.

Rolled 2 (1d2)

1 Maru
2 Father

Can't have slaughter without laughter!

ohohohoho

This quest is going to get really interesting once we hit the Lost Children arc

Easy enough. Time for Yoru~

Don't 100% agree but Nori as Guts is hilarious and very accurate.

Will we encounter Rape Bijuu?

Yes. Because is not Berserk without rape.

How would you set up the rest of the gang?

I'd say Hinata is Pippin, from what I looked up.

After some chatting, you feel like you’ve caught up with Maru. It’s almost been two weeks, but it seems as usual, she’s focused more on taking care of Father than herself.

Speaking of Father…

“Maru, where might Father be? I’d like to see him.” you inquire.

“Ah, we had just finished up dinner- although he’s probably back in his study by now.” she guesses.

She’s probably right.

“Thank you, Maru. I’ll talk to you later, ok?” you say, running off towards the side entrance to the manse.

She just laughs and waves as you take off.

You go inside, then round the corner to climb the central stairs. You take a left and then a right, and head straight to Father’s study.

The door is open- good.

You knock.

“Aha! My precious shinobi has returned from her mission? Please come in, dear.” you hear him say.

Father’s study looks unchanged- always in various states of disarray. As you walk inside, he rises from his chair, and greets you with a large embrace, lifting you off the ground.

He spins with you in his arms, and you both laugh.

After a moment, he sets you down.

“You know you’re not going to be able to do that forever, Father.” you tease.

“Bah, don’t remind me. You’re growing up too fast as it is. Part of me wants to keep my little princess forever- but I wouldn’t deign to keep you from the world. Mostly I just want to see what my little girl can accomplish.” he says, resting his hand on your head.

“And you *will* always be my little girl. No matter how much you grow nor how old and gray I become.” He finishes.

You hug him.

“Thanks, Dad.”

You did have some questions... but is now the time?

1. Ask Dad some questions...
2. Don't. Don't want to ruin the moment.
3. Don't. Wait and ask Danzo instead.
>Write-in

Is it bad that I can't shake the image of Hinata as Casca? >_>

>2. Don't. Don't want to ruin the moment.

>3. Don't. Wait and ask Danzo instead.

I thought so too but then remembered we aren't going for Yuri

Right, but no other characters would make sense in context. Oh, and Orochimaru is definitely Zodd.

:'D

>1. Ask Dad some questions...
It's got to happen sooner or later.

We aren't, but Nori might.

Nah Wyld but more for the character type not what happens. Zod is fitting as fuck though.

>3. Don't. Wait and ask Danzo instead.
We are daddies lil girl. For once he seems so very happy let him have that.

>We rape Hinata to get to Nori

Sounds about right

Not asking Dad, asking Danzo instead.

Writing.

Didn't we loot a lot of stuff during that mission? We should show it to him and see if he can make anything of it.

We should totally BAWKS OF SKRAPS with dad sometime.

Well the two Katana that Samurai used are made of Chakra conducting metal so we actually just got some rather nice loot. Unless Wargle says they are not.

“Did everything go as planned on your mission, sweetheart?” your father asks.

“.....yes. Everything went according to plan. I brought some things back for you to look at- but we can do that later. I need to speak with Danzo shortly.” You say, not looking at your father when you say it.

“Haha, old man has you on a strict leash, does he? Well, I certainly won’t be the one to hold up your training, my dear. Hurry along, just let me know whenever you have some spare time, alright?” He says, beaming.

[You can now choose to spend time with Yoru Norihime during free periods. This may increase your INT, as well as lead to technological breakthroughs.]

You head down to the basement. You didn’t see Danzo anywhere in the house- and that means he could only be one place.

After a few moments, you reach his bedchamber.

The door is open. Danzo… doesn’t seem to be here?

Were you wrong…?

1. Wait patiently for Danzo
2. Go look for him somewhere else.
3. Take a look around his quarters
>write-in

>1. Wait patiently for Danzo
He's testing us

No need to bother him about it, we could do it ourselves. Which leads to the question: What should our first building project be?

I think the most useful thing we could make is some sort of storage seal system to carry all our stuff, but that's not really useful until we have at least two other things.

Right now I think we should try to learn chakra infusion. Luckily we have two swords, so we can afford to test out stellar relese and see if it can hold up.

Shadow clone nosey tsuki no jutsu

>1. Wait patiently
>Write in: Get bored
>3. Take a look around his quarters

. Go look for him somewhere else.
There's no way going in there can be a good idea, and if he really isn't here, we could be waiting a while.

>Go to the Underground Facility and wait for him.

Practice our Hand Seals and think of increasingly difficult shogi movements.

Rudimentary puppet to practice with

He said don't go in there unless it's with him directly. Tsuki is a good little sleeper agent and will wait accordingly, we do not pry, respect his privacy.

You do not have the key, user.

>1
Wait for Danzo, grab a Shogi board and have a game with ourselves. Twice the learning capacity and strategy gain.

Anons wanting to go in there, for shame

We are such an obedient little mind slave. Turns out root just needed some love and he wouldn't have needed to resort to kidnapping and brain washing.

Good little Tsuki waits patiently.

Writing.

>He wants to disappoint daddy Danzo
For shame user

>Following and respecting the teacher's instructions is brainwashing
user, please. Don't be so cynical.

You take a seat on his bed and wait.

And wait…..
…..and wait.

Eventually, you find yourself beginning to doze off….

For some reason, this doesn’t seem to bother you….

You feel yourself drifting upon a great sea- it’s waves rocking you gently back and forth…
You…

1. Dream of the future.
2. Dream of the past.
3. Dream of heaven
4. Dream of the afterlife.
5. Dream of something entirely different.

>5. Dream of something entirely different.

>2. Dream of the past.
Understand the past, to control the present, to shape the future

>2. Dream of the past.
Early childhood

Break the genjutsu!

Dream of a completely different reality where this quest was based on a different anime

or this

>1. Dream of the future.
Gotta keep on moving.

>2. Dream of the past.
Let's see what repressed memories we have.

>5, for great justice.

2. Dream of the past.

5. Dream of something entirely different.

Pic related.

>6. Wake up. What are you thinking, falling asleep in Danzo's room while you wait? The height of rudeness, it is.

>No Mr. Danzo I don't want to eat my broccoli
>SHARINGAN

That pic always makes me laugh.

>2. Dream of the past.

Dreaming of something a bit different.

Writing.

By the way folks I think when training with Danzo we should focus on using our release internally for the speed and strength boost. As we improve our strength naturally this will boost us further and get is so fast we leave charred ground and flickering blue flames as we go full quick silver.

C͙͍̩̜͎͖̲̺͖̆̄ͣ̓a̸̻̠̪͐̾̊̀͢ͅn̶̡͉̬̮̦̭̻̳̭̋̓̈́̔͂̈̒ ̷̛̗̃͑ͤͭ́ͦͦ͠y̶̠̫̝ͮ͢ǫ̵͇̭̪̰̻̼ͥ̌ͩͬ̏͂́̚ȕ̴̦͙͙͐̍̒͂͜͟ ̞͓͍͉̩̯͍͔̈́ͤͨ̒̈̎͘h͖̮̞̗̠͉͈̿ȇ͋̈́͗̉̓ͦ͢͏̪̻͙a̴̰͚̮ͧ͐͋ͅr̵͓̮̾̃̆̽ͩ̋̃̚͞ ͍̝̬̝ͧ̾t̶̟͇̻̠̩̎ͮͤ̉̂͘͘h̸̻̲ͫ̾ͨ̚͘͡ë̶̢̼͕̪́̄͐̋͛m̵͍͉̂ͨ̏̒͒ ̴̨̫̯̠̻͇̾̈́ͬͥ̌͌ḯ̛͇̰̻ͭ̈́̓̒̚n͕̞̝͖̱͑͌͐̂̓ͨ̊ ̸̵̟̠̦̼̜̼͉̓ͮ̏͝y̏̅͏̼̖ǒ̡̪̣̤͓͍ͣͬ̏͡u͉͍̰͓̲̓͗͠r̽҉͏͍̫ ̯̬̔͜d̙̟̀͒͗̀̃̔́̆̕r̶̢̮ͪ̓̑͐͋e̜̜̤̖̮̜͎̟̾͊͘a̢͕̞̫͇̝̘̪̰ͫͭͤͤ͠͡m͔͌ͦͯ̏ͤ́̚̚͘͟s̐ͥ̅҉̛̺͔̜̕?̖̣̰̾ͮ̄̿́͘͟ ͌̋ͪ̆ͩ̈́̀͑͡͏̼C̷͔͚̬̗̱̙̼̥̅́̽ͬͣ̀̚͝ͅa̸̜͑̓̆ͥͤͤ͠n̲͓͉̤͈̗̼͎̓̐̊ͣ̔̎ͥͣ̍ ̵͈̺͖̹̣͉̪͔̿̈̑͌ͅy̾ͬͤͨ͒͂̚͏̡̟̬o̟͕̞̺̤̹͚͎͒͛ͩ̇̿́̚ṵ͖̲ͥ̓ͮͣ͂̊ͥ̉͂̕ ̧̯͇̬̘͉̳̖̘̽ͯ̀̂̿͜h̜̠͒̿ͮ͐̒͟e̤̘̱̯̼̖͉̍̅̇́a͇̭̹̯͈͎ͨ̽͐̐̎ͯͥr͊̄ͨͬ̀҉͕̠̩̠̯ ̊ͣͨ͗͑͏̕҉͔̭̳͇tͩͮ̔̀̾̔҉̭̗̪̩̯̞̩h͓͉̭̳̾ͭ̊͜ͅͅe̶͔͕̥̩ͭ͑ͭ̌̕ͅm̰̭̯̹̖ͫ̆͊͛͠ͅ ̥̳̿ͩ̌̃̀̔̐͛͆̕c͍̹̗̪͖̓͋̈́ͦ͆͞ạ̛̗͈̏́͋́͠l͍̞̙̼͇̟̤̪ͫl̶̠͂ͮ̇̉͂̚͜ͅi̔̅̿̐̋҉̙̰͓̺̕n̳̙̩̫͙̦̹͐ͨ̈͑̔g̸̲̜ͯ̾̆͆͜ ̫̯̤̠̲̝̬̱̲ͮ̓͌́f̵̲̙͉̣̮͎̑̃ͮr̛͚̝͋ͧo͈̤̟͈̳͖ͩͪͭ́ͮͯ͟͝m̤͇̆ͫ̅̔͌ͥ͒͟͟͠ ̭̜̗͙̗̗̜̳͖̉̂̅̔́̊̽́͠a͍͕̳͙̿̒̿̾̕͠c̷͍͎̩̦͙̙ͯ̈́̉̾ͬͧr̤̫͚̟̩͗ͣͫͨ̂ͪ͢͡o̻͓̖̘̫̘̺̱ͧ̋ͦ͆͐̈́̅͒͆͡s̷̜͚ͦ̄͌ͮ̃̉̋͊ͩs̵̺͈͔͎̭̹̖̻̒̔͂̉ͬ͐ͤ̒̓͡ ̧̱̯̍̍͑̀͑ͬ̅̓̒͝t̳͖̦͖̪͔ͪ̈̿͑ͯͥ̚͜h̳͚̟̍ͪ̎͛͘͞e̶̩͓͙ͪ̇ ̲̮͕ͧͯͭ̔̓̚͜s̎ͫ͛̚͏͉̼͔͈t̢̹ͦ̐͑̀̒a̛̤̩͚̗̺̦̺̰ͭ͒ͫ̈̚͘r̸̴͕̖̖̣̫͆̽͆͛͊ͧ̌̋̉s̗͉̹͈̬̤̑͛̈͛͞ͅ?̖͍̮̹͉̞̘̐͂̂͆̾ͮ͢͠

I say we should work on our hand seals, speed, and intelligence if we want to master our release better.

youtube.com/watch?v=XxScTbIUvoA

You think we could get away with using it internally in public and passing it off as normal?

Probably not

youtube.com/watch?v=gtVirHikldA

You sit up.

...where are you? Breathing is… difficult.

A vast blue sky surrounds you on all sides- you don’t even have anything to stand on.

The clouds seem to be moving very quickly, almost if time itself was accelerated.

It’s all rather disorienting- until you see clouds beginning to accumulate around you.

Your vision quickly becomes obscured, the thick grey of the clouds drowning out the clear blue sky.

You spin on your heel, trying to find any spot not being choked by ever darkening clouds- it is then when you see it- a great pair of yellow eyes.

“NORIHIME.” the voice rumbles. It impossibly loud, like a thunderclap in a great storm.

“WILL THE PRINCESS BECOME THE QUEEN? WILL THE QUEEN UNITE HER PEOPLE? OR DESTROY THEM?”

It’s voice is punctuated by a great roar- but from behind you.

A second pair of eyes leers are you from behind the cloud cover.

“WILL YOU HAVE THE FEROCITY TO DESTROY THEM? OR WILL YOUR COMPASSION BE THE END OF ALL THINGS?” This new voice says, just as loud, with a burning intensity.

A intense rumbling beneath you throws you off your balance- and causes you to look down. A third pair of eyes stares back.

“THE EARTH WEEPS. BUT DOES IT WEEP FOR YOU? OR DOES IT WEEP FOR ITSELF? YOU MUST BE STRONG, LITTLE ONE. STRONG AS THE EARTH BENEATH YOUR FEET.”

Far above, the call of a great bird silences the rumbling of the earth.

“DANGER FROM ALL SIDES. ABOVE AND BELOW, WITHIN AND BEYOND. WILL YOU RISE FROM THE ASHES, NORIHIME? OR BECOME KINDLING FOR THE FIRES OF SOMEONE ELSE’S FATE?”

All four voices speak in unison-

“WE ARE WATCHING, TSUKI NORIHIME. SEEK POWER. STRENGTH. WISDOM. COURAGE. WILL YOU BECOME THIS WORLD’S BRIGHT SUN? OR BECOME THE PALE MOON ILLUMINATING ETERNAL NIGHT? WE ARE WATCHING.”

>We wake up sweating
>Feel something in our hand
>Its a behelit
>yfw

Fucking rad

>"Fuck all four of you, I'mma be the beautiful light in the darkness. The Moon that shall Rule the Stars."

>not just any behelit
>Crimson Behelit

You feel someone shaking you, gently.

You wake- to see Danzo looking down at you with a concerned look.

“I came back from kitchens to find you slumped over on the bed- you were muttering and shaking- are you alright?”

1. I’m fine.
2. I… don’t know.
3. No, I’m confused.
>Write-In

>1. I’m fine.
>Buts whats this in my hand

>1. I’m fine.

I just realized that if Tsuki decides to rule the world and also embraces becoming an inventor, she's basically a blue-haired girl version of DOCTOR DOOM.

>3. No, I’m confused.

>1. I’m fine.
I apologize Danzo-sama,it's been quite a busy few days. I was wondering if I might have a word?

>1. I’m fine.

>3. No, I’m confused
Just had a tripping dream waiting for you so I can ask a couple questions.