I'm exiting Veeky Forums until January 1st

I'm exiting Veeky Forums until January 1st.

What will Chainlinks price be by then?

$4.89

17 cents

$0.25

.25 $

$28.

Bitcoin is going to crash within the week (screencap this) and as money flows out of bitcoin into alts Link is going to skyrocket.

>yfw op is exciting

32 cents maybe back to 23 depending on the news lol

I pray that you are right

Lol total bullshit why would shitcoins go up. People will be buying dollars pal

I would make a blood sacrifice to crash BTC

If Bitcoin crashes, alts will crash twice as hard.

sure, all of them will crash. But bitcoin wont stand up again.

48 cents. BTC price will be 21k

20 cents. This is a bitcoin so I wouldn't expect too much this is a market overreaction to the news that is supposedly coming. In all honesty the price will probably crash when the news is not as hyped as people expect and hope.

>the price will probably crash when the news is not as hyped as people expect and hope.
just how fast does such a crash (or correction) usually happen? Are there any clear signs (i.e. more explicit than "sell the news")?

>implying bitcoin will stay crash when cryptoshit is literally based off fucking bitcoin.

No real way to predict as the date of news was not released just that it will be in December before end of year. If the news is delayed there will be a crash pretty immediately and if it's the last day of december and no news or update on the news was released expect a crash. Usually people speculate the best possible news is coming and the price gets over hyped and unless the best possible news turn out to be true, in links case a partnership with a major financial institution the price will fall.

Wrong. Bitcoin is the only well known crypto. People will fomo in in a few years like always.

>get ready to sell before such a correction
FOR FUCKS SAKE, I'M BLOODY NEW TO THIS!!!! SOMEONE HOLD ME. REEEEEEEEEEE

$0.16