Bitcoin to $1 Million

>In just a few months from now, at bitcoin’s current growth rate, the electricity demanded by the cryptocurrency network will start to outstrip what’s available, requiring new energy-generating plants. And with the climate conscious racing to replace fossil fuel-base plants with renewable energy sources, new stress on the grid means more facilities using dirty technologies. By July 2019, the bitcoin network will require more electricity than the entire United States currently uses. By February 2020, it will use as much electricity as the entire world does today.

bitcoin will revolutionize solar and clean energy
screencap this

sauce on those numbers?

>tfw Bitcoin's creator accidentally found a way to make green energy more profitable than oil.

Is there anything crypto cant do?

This its almost as if we are going through a greater paradigme shift than just money.

That's a myth user.

This is exactly how i have been feeling senpai

Y'all had best be into nuclear, they'll find out green and renewable is a meme. Hydro is the exception that proves this rule.

Crypto will make us learn to love the atom

Think about all the trees we will save not having to print FIAT tho. :)

>he think shitcoin will exist by the end of next year
not likely, the rush is on to get legitimate backing on a project that actually works efficiently

DELETE THIS

So you're saying Bitcoins will become harder to produce? Less supply, more demans, higher price. Thank you for the buy signal.

Buy most things

Better hope it focuses on the latter. I really dont wanna tell my grandkids about how we fucked up the planet beyond repair in a foolish attempt to save it by plastering every square meter with highly toxic and unreliable garbage.

This is my BTC account. Forgot I had any BTC. Now look at me.

>100 dollars
Pretty gangster.

actual non-retards on biz.

BTC either adapts and does away with PoW or it dies

After the mess that was BCH does anyone actually believe BTC will do away with PoW?

All this is saying is that we need energy sources that are durable and not a constant strain on the envoirment.

it can't. the entire thing is built on competition, remove one element - mining, then it throws it out of balance. that's why ETH is already done, imo

i'm pretty comfy regardless of what happens.
screencap this.

Tfw you don't give a fug about global warming. I can't wait to read the no coiner planet savers crying about bitcoin. Their lives are going to be absolutely miserable with trump and bitcoin.

This sack of shit will die so hard. I know BTCucks are delusional, but do they honestly believe that BTC can keep this growth?

>b-but I will cash out f-fuck you I will be rich

If you haven't already cashed out, you won't cash out before it's too late, BTCuck. You'll hang onto it screaming on Veeky Forums how it is just a dip, and by the time you realize it's not a dip you'll be met with 1 month transfer fees to an exchange so you can sell. Sitting comfy on my alts waiting for the BTCucks to kill themselves.

>I can't wait to read the no coiner planet savers crying about bitcoin.
>He thinks Proof of Work is the only way to secure the network

lmao

That's why BTC is done.
I mean it can still moon in 2018 but in the long term, PoW coins are obsolete.

Eventually the market is going to realize this and last holders of btc are going to be left with bags so heavy they will collapse resulting in a black hole

I don't even know what proof of work or securing the network even means lmao

>I don't even know what proof of work or securing the network even means lmao

That's why it's called dumb money user

>if i repeat something an autistic number of times it might come true
fiatcucks really do need to realise that at some point their views need to come into alignment with reality

>BTCuck honestly thinks that this shit will keep going up
>BTCuck thinks that it consuming more power than the USA is something sustainable for the market

When you sell all your BTC under $5 be sure to put the money towards a Helium tank for a painless death.

>FIAT
Nope, but I also don't hold BTC (or any top 10 coin but XMR, and IOTA before I sold).

cashing out

so basically we can sum this up as john mcafee is going to have to eat his penis, because if BTC consumes as much power as America shit is going to hit the fan

I mean yeah he's gonna be wrong, but taking anything that madman says seriously is silly