How accurate is this? I smell bullshit

How accurate is this? I smell bullshit.

>getting investment advice from twitter
holy shit normies are here

This. This the shoe shine boy Veeky Forums. End times are near

>completely avoiding the question

Great contributions, so glad you chimed in.

>Atlanta, GA

Market timing is always bullshit, this guy has no clue how people will be trading at that specific time and date. Period.
I would highly suggest NOT buying bitcoin especially around that date though. Futures open on the 11th.
Whether or not they short when that happens has yet to be seen but it would seem logical and the rumor mill is pumping out plenty of stories indicating that's what wall st is planning.
No doubt it will be bought too but my god, it's up thousands of % on speculation. Such an obvious short by big money.

it'll very likely drive the price way down or way up but I'm pretty sure it'll be up

hahahahahahahahahah

and btw ppl posting shit like this are just trying to get ppl to sell at this exact time so they win their bet, hold to fuck those fags up

Futures for bitcoin make no sense. You're going to get miners to open a future sell for 10 minutes for a block that they have an uncertain chance of acquiring?

That's right normie, have fun cashing out

it feels like this whole WALLSTREET GON SHORT SELL SELL SELL meme is being spread by they themselves to get people to dump so they can buy in cheap.

No, they calculate an average price using data from several exchanges then people bet on changes in price. USD only.
You and I make a contract that we will exchange bitcoin for cash (although it's really all cash, just cash vs. btc spot price) at a certain time on a certain date.
Say you agree to sell me 1 btc next week. Current price is $14,000
>bitcoin goes to $15,000
I still buy it for $14,000 = I win $1k, you lose $1k

I can't read wallstreet and the elite, i can't read them, i don't see what they are up too, i can read the normies, but i cant read the big guys. i don't get it everything just doesnt make sense right now, this graph doesnt make sense, the things they say to us dont make sense. I'm very worried, They have an ace up the sleeve, otherwise they wouldn't be making this risk.

Meanwhile the NEETS are like hodl, fug em, lots of normies coming in, everyone shilling here.

They have something, and i cant read them. I'm scared anons.

>Futures open on the 11th.

What's this?

CBOE, then CME on the 18th. Unless you mean what are futures? google or

There's talks to make futures bitcoins through the likes of cme or ice. It's supposed to debut next year.

>make millions
wow, it's fucking nothing

>wallstreet totally wants to buy into bitcoin guys!!
>theyre just so mad they missed out on their chance!!!
>just keep HODLing!!

Then it requires someone to buy your contract, in which case you're better off margin trading, because it's all total speculation.
Futures exist to mitigate risk for manufacturing industries. There's no sense in applying it to bitcoin mining or speculation.

then sell and go on your merry ways, faggot.

Well thats what they did in 2009 during the financial collapse so i wouldn't be surprised. They know even if it does drop it will come back up.

Look at the nasdaq during the .com boom. same patterns as we are seeing here with bitcoin. I see it crashing, normies fucking off, more adoption happening rather than speculation, then the price steadily increasing in the long run.

No, they're going to be the ones doing the dumping. Did you miss JP Morgan buying a fuckton of Bitcoin while simultaneously trashing it to the media? buy up Bitcoin, open short contracts, dump it, and make money off the shorts contracts as people panic sell. Then buy back in. Remember it hardly takes anything to set off panic selling of Bitcoin. I think the longterm outlook will still be logarithmic growth, though. We've had huge crashes before, no big deal.

If they open short contracts, someone has to go long and buy those contracts.
Maybe one day there will be tons of people willing to long on futures but it probably won't be in the near term.
If they want leverage, margin trading already exists.

>old geezers thinking they can gamble on blockchain technology

This faggot doesn’t even know when futures open.

Thread/

>There's no sense in applying it to bitcoin mining or speculation.

There doesn't need to be any sense. People want to do it some companies will make it happen so they can make some money. Crypto is just all gambling anyway.

The exchanges, if smart, will choose to not trade and to not enter the market. That way everybody will know what wallstreet is up to without the doubt of what exchanges are doing.

idgaf I'm not selling either way and if it tanks I'm buying more those stupid boomers don't get it

This sounds nice

I explain what is going on here.