Degenerates are asking around about bitcoin

>degenerates are asking around about bitcoin

If this isn't a clear sign of the top, i don't know what is

>aye my nigga what is this bitcoin backed by nomsain yafeel famm?

It's not because degenerates are not where real money comes from. Real money comes from real investors, who still cannot buy BTC nearly as easily as they can buy any other investment vehicle. The top is not when Wall Street is asking itself "should I buy BTC?", it's when they're asking "should I sell my BTC?"

The sign of the top is when they're mortgaging their houses to buy Bitcoin, not when they're still trying to fathom what the hell Bitcoin is.

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *SMACKA LIPS * I WUZ WONDERIN YA KNOW , WHAT IS DA BITCOINZ BACKED UP YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN ?

Are you niggers gonna call the top all the way to 1 mil and beyond?

>people don't want bitcoin to become more well known
why is this a bad thing if you've already invested in bitcoin

Are there commercials on TV for tokens or coins OP? Do you even know what the dot com bubble did to NFL commercials?

You are slow so I won't go to hard on you.

Accumulation

>The sign of the top is when they're mortgaging their houses to buy Bitcoin
This is already happening, dude...

Because no matter what anyone tells you, 90% of Veeky Forums is absolutely plagued with guilt over not buying more bitcoin or buying it earlier, this manifests in three stages:

Bargaining: if I buy X altcoins and sell for Y I can increase my BTC stack. This work but for every success story is an even bigger tragedy.

Anger: Stupid normies ruining everything! Fucking chads and stacies coming in and driving the price up! I was gonna accumulate! I was gonna get a job and buy 200 bitcoins and make asian girls suck my dick! AAAAAAAH!

Denial: "Hahaha all these corecuck buying the fake bitcoin for 14k! Meanwhile I sit on my stack of real bitcoins that only cost 1300! I can't wait until these are worth millions!"

Acceptance: "I should have bought sooner, and I should have bought more, but I'm glad I got in somewhere. Going to just put these away for now and check back in a year."

What the fuck is the dollar backed by?

Who the fuck does that?

The jews, primarily

The US government, the only super power in the world today.

>government
owes 20 trillion. usd is backed by taxpayer

This is so accurate. Kicking my self for not accepting the king at 3k but I'm happy I'm in now, even if it's not a full coin it still feels comfy

AYYY SO U BE SAYIN IT NOT BE BACKED UP WIF MUTHAFUCKUH NUTHIN?? FUCKIN HONKEY ASS MOTHAFUCKIN CRACKAS BE PUSHIN US DOWN N SHIIEEEET

YO IM THE RICH NIGGA LIVING DAT LIFE IN DA HOT TUB WITH THE ICE AND THE BITCHES

remember even 50cent went bankrupt, niggers cant into planning

ITS BACKED BY A 100K MEMPOOL

Gee idk, what's your USD backed up by?

Armies, cops, central banks, peoples absolute ignorance of the abstract and arbitrary nature of law and the state, all infrastructure concrete and bureaucratic, nothing really :)

its backed up by future technology

Recently some Australian guy forced his family to live in a tent. That news were funny to me back then (2 months ago), but now they are not.

>I should have bought sooner
But then the majority of people that did sold it.

Everyone hears and sees big % gains then acts like it would've been so simple. Hindsight is 20 20

This

I bought this morning and I'm already up a lot. It's definitely not too late to buy seeing as it's going to $25k in the short term

Normies can laugh until then. That's fine.

I'm not dealing with facts, I'm talking about emotion. Rationally you understand that but a lot of Veeky Forums physically cannot bring themselves to buy btc at 10k because they remember seeing it at 500 USD, so it creates a mental barrier and they participate in all kinds of mental gymnastics to work around it.

I'm also not saying there isn't valid criticism of BTC, I'm just talking about a specific type of person on Veeky Forums

Saw a few niggers on twitter talking about IOTA and XRP. When did all these degenerate faggots get into crypto ? I fear this bubble is very real

>bitcoin only caught on because degenerates used it to buy drugs
OP is a newcoiner and is upset because people he doesnt like are taking an interest in his super sekrit special little hobby

nukes

Underrated post

joke's on him, he can't cash out