DADDY PLEASE STOP

DADDY PLEASE STOP

PLEASE DADDY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck it $20k by Saturday

>iktf

pulled out at 15110

I need that crash to come

Really looking forward to watching that bubble pop and seeing all the richfags become poorfags overnight. Go on put in another few k and hold I fucking dare you.

>TFW im 100% BTC

Arkie detected

I want to die

not gonna happen. normie FOMO will cash in on any dip so fast it'll make your head spin. we will hit 20k by christmas easily

> BITCOIN IS FUCKING ROCKETING OFF

HOLY SHIT I'M RICH! YIPPIE! YAHOO! PINKOPONK!
FUCKING THIS

Normie FOMO stops as soon as the tide turns a bit. Look at IOTA for example. Not saying that IOTA isn't miles better than BTC, but you can clearly see how easily the FOMO gets cut off and then you're in for massive dips.

it will

make that 40k by christmas
The normie influx is also a incremental, these insane gains are all over normie media

I wish TA still worked on BTC. Do you remember when this seemed expensive?

This, exited BTC at 11k, not going back even at gunpoint. I don't want to be along for the incoming pop and absolute massacre that follows.

>richfags become poorfags overnight

Thats really not how these things work. You would at the very least get one good opportunity to sell once the bull trap appears.

dips on boys

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Except the moment anyone catches wind of the bubble popping you'll be looking at $500 transfer fees and 2 days transfer time.

People have already inhaled the wind and farted it. the threat of bicoin popping is long gone.

the fact that bitcoin is becoming adopted in shops (except steam who ditched it for the time being) gives it inherent worth.

It is adopted? What about tx fees?

1.Shitcoins moon
2.Sell shitcoin and move into BTC
3.Shitcoins crash
4. pause and wait for step 1.
rinse and repeat.

fees vary from about 0.60c to 5.00 depending on how many people are trying and the provider, however the lightning system went live today which helps lower fees. it's also why steam ditched it due to the rerouting of verification bogged the system.

steam may come back in future but that's the big worry right now.

>the threat of bicoin popping is long gone.
Enjoy your poverty.

Why is my transaction taking so long? It started over 12 hours ago.