How much will bitcoin be worth in a month?

How much will bitcoin be worth in a month?

$3.50

Probably.

One billion rubels

god i fucking hope so. just completely fucked.

Either 3k or 30k, your balls gentlemen.

Realistically 20/25k, Christmas is coming and normies will be buying in like fucking mad over the holidays

ONE MILLION DOLLARS

The opposite. You don't gift bitcoin, you sell it to buy shit.

BETWEEN 20 and 30k

so funny to read the psychic shit by the newfags. btc won´t dip. not in near future. this shit will blew up so fcking big.

realistically the jew is coming and will be selling like mad... who wins? the normies never have, new paradigm perhaps?

Yes because all those boomer family men hold 10000s of BTC and are just waiting for a chance to cash out so they can get their son an Xbox.

Are you retarded?

Banks literally don’t start selling futures until next year, until then BTC is fair game. Mid-2018 is when the waters get choppy.

bullshit this years investment genius moutbreathers will be gifting 5 cent wallets to fucking everybody in lieu of actual gifts because muh true gift... remind you of anyone?

>Banks literally don’t start selling futures until next year

I'm not sure what you meant by this because the cboe is set to open monday?

22-25k ^ ^

1 Bitcoin = 1 Ark

Yeah to be fair I don’t know anything about BTC I’m just larping

Are you invested in these bit coins user?

>Christmas morning
>Run to Christmas tree with siblings
>Everyone getting mad gifts except me, literally 0
>Well I'm 23 now so it's probably time I realize that I'm an adult now
>Little sis yells "HEY user THIS ONE IS FOR YOU"
>It's the smallest present I've ever seen
>Literally the size of a finger
>Open it up
>It's a flashdrive
>wut?
>Open the flashdrive on laptop
>It's a wallet containing 20 BTC
>tfw Dad is a whale and bought in at 100$
>tfw rich for life

Thanks papa

I have precisely 0.04 BTC, so no, not very much.

I do think banks underestimate the power BTC has. Even if they begin shorting now the effects will take years to see. Look at the guys that shorted the housing market in 2006, they didn’t see gains for years, and that was with a predictable animal.

You best pay off your dads mortgage with that.
Then buy a house for yourself.

I can tell you are new because you chose the number 20 instead of 21.

Is there an exchange where you don't need to be over 18 to buy? I remember researching about crypto 7 months ago and and i couldn't buy from coinbase or any other popular exchange because of age restriction and i decided to wait until my birthday which is in january. obviously im a fucking idiot but tf do i do now

MODS

Will it just keep climbing? Mining is getting tighter and probably only going to be profitable for the biggest players before too long.
What happens when we near peak btc?
In a month? $2000. or maybe $200000.

>being this retarded

Has science gone too far?

Localbitcoins or localethereum