Damn son, under 26.5k sats. Picked up 100 ARK to those people who sold right there...

damn son, under 26.5k sats. Picked up 100 ARK to those people who sold right there. Jesus why are people selling it so low?

People are basically betting on Bitcoin to keep pumping.

Ark is a far better long-term investment though.

btc fomo + weak hands
they may make small short term gains but they will miss the shuttle launch and face rapture, so just buy their bags and fate will come their way

FUCK
BITCOIN
JUST

the shuttle to $6 ? dude I made like 25k with mana just because I dumped my Arks at 32k sats, will by back 5000 arks at 20k sats lol

People are fomoing hard on BTC. I hold both, so I just chill and watch the show

When you wake up from the delusion, you're happy to get even 100 sats for an ARK

ARK just needs that one partnership to really take off.
With normies interested in crypto now, it's even more possible than ever

>he got lucky and think hes a genius
theres many people that tried the same with other coins and got blown the fuck out so hard you never heard from them again

times have changed son. sometimes fomo is right after you've done your research

tell that to the goys that fomo'd into iota at 5$ lmao

What the fuck did you just fucking say about ARK, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in advanced computer science and cryptography, and I’ve been involved in numerous underground cryptocurrency development teams. In fact, I have access to the private keys for the 300 largest wallets in the crypto-sphere. I've trained in economics under several nobel prize winning professors, and Mr Nakamoto personally came to me for advice on how to solve Bitcoin's scaling issues. You are nothing to me but just another bagholder. I will wipe your little shitcoin the fuck out with capital the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about ARK to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of whales across the crypto-sphere and your coin is being targeted right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your BTC. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can dump any coin, anytime, on over 700 exchanges, and that’s just with my own capital. Not only am I the largest wallet holder in ARK, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Satoshi Nakamoto's private wallet and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable coin off the face of the internet you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will baghold in it. Your coin is fucking dead, kiddo.

It's because they have $ on the exchanges and blockfolio and they don't understand it is a bitcoin market. Hence every alt has gone down for no reason when they would have risen in fiat value at the same rate as bitcoin rose anyway if nobody had sold alts. It is retardation at its finest.
Bazingoids gonna bazinga.
Oh, expect bitcoin to crash in Jan/Feb. Your fiat gains will go down 50+% but your bitcoin value in your alts will rise substantially. then it will take 6-12 months to get back to pre-crash bitcoin valuation except it will be gradual this time so no panic dumping of alts for btc by bazingoids.
See you in 6 months, I am going to hibernate.

I’m fomoing so hard and my bank is cockblocking me from buying.

that tends to happen when you don't have any money

I have money but cuckbase is not in America so they don’t let me spend money internationally. Fraud prevention. BUT IM GETTING FUCKED

Hey guys, I'm pretty sure I caused this, sorry. I bought ARK at 34k yesterday and then it dropped to 29K, so I said all right, I'll just buy more. Now it dropped to 23K :'(

>sub 23k
I hurts to have bought between 35k-45k.

>look up ARK
>buzzword soup
>memey IoT whateverthefuck
>"decentralized" 51 delegates for PoS

hahah no thanks

You don't have a local currency exchanger?
I use one in Brazil (my home country) to buy BTC and then I transfer it to poloniex.

I bought at 110k

AYY LMAO

>look up btc
>all chinks and cia
>doesnt even function
>cultists crying about store of value or whatever the latest meme is

hahah no thanks