Cryptocurrencies are going to crash soon and it seems like then would be a good time to jump on...

Cryptocurrencies are going to crash soon and it seems like then would be a good time to jump on. There are a lot of websites out there for exchange but I'm not sure which ones are trustworthy and which ones aren't. What service do people on Veeky Forums use for their bitcoins? What problems have you run into with those services?

Poorfag here with less than $100 to my name, just looking for the best way to allocate my money.

coinbase if you're new, they give 10 dollars if you buy 100 usd of btc the first time.

Excellent, thank you. Maybe I can turn my life around.

they are also down right now cause everyone is getting on the hype train. if you want to buy alt coins use localbitcoins or gemini

Coinbase is arguably "best" but their traffic has been nuts lately, so lots of maintenance and downtime.
Gemini gets great feedback.
Kraken is used a lot but according to some is very shady. Do with that what you will.

>buying btc at these levels hoping to turn your life around

best way to allocate your money is not to throw them at a fucking inflated bubble, anyone with half a brain cell would know this. BTC is good for trading but only an idiot would long from these levels.

no m80, I'm waiting for the crash before I invest, I literally have less than $100 to my name and I'm not stupid

>$100 to your name
> not stupid

Pick one and only one OP.

Hey m80 it's hard to get money when despite having a 4-year degree from a top 100 uni and sending in hundreds of resumes and job applications nobody will hire me, not even retail

>I literally have less than $100 to my name and I'm not stupid
If you weren't stupid you wouldn't be poor.

people made these posts at $3000 warning of the incoming crash

they'll keep making them at $25,000 too

Which uni and where city are you un (I'm presuming UK). I've literally just come back from a shopping center and every shop is hiring. Every dominos I know of is also hiring, If you can't get a retail (or warehouse) job at this time of year, an hero now before it's too late.

>hundreds of resumes and job applications nobody will hire me

Its not what you know its who you know.

UW-Milwaukee.
I specifically go to businesses which say they're hiring. I have gotten a call back only once, but only to say they weren't interested.

honestly you're really not going anywhere with less than 100 unless you buy the next bitcoin and hold it for years. if you gain something you will lose a lot of it in fees.

I am in similar situation is there any crypto worth to invest Ark, Doge?

iota,neo and coss. do your own research before buying anything, don't fall for Veeky Forums shills

Buy IOTA right the fuck now and you can triple that 100$ easily. From there on out you're on your own, buddy.

>$100 to my name

Thanks friend, that helps a lot!

Sure thing buddy. You are so smart.

You can turn your life around by learning valuable skills that provide value to companies. When these companies pay you regularly in the form of a salary, THEN you can start playing with coins.

Investing is not a poor mans game. Especially not cryptocoins. You need a stable income.

why does everyone keep saying this, IOTA has been stalled on binance for days

Because they apparently have an insane budget for shills.