I want to sue

Who do I sue?

I had 200eur at 15k, wanted to cash out at 19k, couldn't even acess the app, who the fuck do I contact, I want them dead.

I will fucking call all the silversteins in New motherfucking york

Yourself cause you're a dunce.

What sould I've done? Already changed exchanges to cex.io

If you weren't such a brainlet you'd have transferred funds to gdax and sold there

>GDAX

Look at my image, do you recognise that fucking sign.

Also how would i've done it if coinbase was down?

gdax also down

because you don't fucking cash out during the flash crashes or raises you god damn retards, you do it in the calm times.

>You can't sell for 50% profits and buy at dips everyday goy! Only at nice Semitic 5% profits or less and only every so often when we say so

>200€
who the fuck cares about your chump change? Since when is this board the refuge of NEETs that make benefits in the double digits?
fucking kill yourself

No, you buy in the dips, wait 'till it's steady and then sell.

You can't cash out.

Normiebase has gone down many times like this before over the last weeks. What did you expect?

Your best bet is to sell at the earlier opportunity or pay bitmain bitcoin cash to hasten a transfer of BTC (or else it will take days) to another exchange where you sell it for something else like stellars and then withdraw that into your own personal wallet.

The government because they failed to protect you by not making crypto illegal.

Lol angry whale detected lmao I'm sure you'll get someone to take up your case with bigboy lunch money.

>who do i sue
>200€

fucking retard

sue your parents for not aborting you
imagine caring about 200€ and normie fagging on cuckbase, you are so retarded dude.. congrats for falling for the ponzi, what did you plan with your 20€ change? OH RITE NUFFIN CUS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FEES

fucking NEETs get out of this board and larp on pol

lmao lee me alone this post was a half jokingly canard

Thanks

ouch

You sue then kill yourself for falling for this trap.

>durr hurr bitcoin will never crash, you're just old man and part of the system, and your sorry you missed out! Your old logic doesn't apply, Ive been alive 15 years I know more than you, you remind me of my dad, IHATE MY dAD!!!

I guess, fuck Im a fucking lost case

200 is a substantial amount in my country.

>sue
>about transactions in an unregulated market
>for internet play "money"

*inhales*

LOL maybe you shoulda spent that 200 on a plane ticket to a new country

>>durr hurr bitcoin will never crash, you're just old man and part of the system, and your sorry you missed out! Your old logic doesn't apply, Ive been alive 15 years I know more than you, you remind me of my dad, IHATE MY dAD!!!

I knew it was gonna at least correct, that's why I wanted to sell at 19k.

THE MEME IS REAL!

YOU
CAN'T
CASHOUT

>200€ is a lot of money
>Enough dough to sue

Why is it always poor people who want to sue everyone?

Don't gamble what you can't afford to lose

it was a joke people

Can I move in?

>flash crash
>exchange goes down

Every time. When will you people see this for the scam it is.

Fucking hell guys this post was meant to be an half hearted joke, I don't care about those 200, I'm just pissed a service the size of coinbase is a left foot away from crashing and burning, how fucking bad must the company organisation be that they aren't prepared for this.

In the end they're the ones who lose unless they're engaging in fraudulent activities.

FIAT IS THE REAL SCAM

haha youre poor and also a retarded nigger.

fucking threatening a lawsuit and being this assblasted over 200 euro. i bet there is a million lawyers willing to take up your cause pro bono

And they're still down btw.

Incredible.

>he doesnt have legal insurance
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

200eur, wants to sue.

It was a joke you mongs

> who the fuck do I contact
The Bitcoin.

I AM GOING TO SUE "THE BITCOIN" FOR EVERYTHING IT'S WORTH

god this is even worse than your troll

nigga I'm a reach out to all my Goldman's in Los Angeles, 900000fucking pounds gorillas in leather suits coming to assist dowg.

Store Bitcoin on your hard drive and back it up you fucking imbecile.

>using gdax and coinbase
this is what happens when you follow the normie herd, sorry.