Can someone send me some btc or eth or im gonna kill myself. posted about this yesterday but :

can someone send me some btc or eth or im gonna kill myself. posted about this yesterday but :

>have an unknown desease that has crippled all 5 of my senses, can barely see or function as a human
>20k in debt
>legit gonna kms soon if something doesnt go my way

1CJ7cjQVJCjZ9LkC855oyiDqV6NrA427K4

0x82B2c445E64efcf4d038A3438EFddc1C5Ac2f5E3

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JVYeMbh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good bye

wait really? can i ask you something? how did it come about?

just accept your death, pray to Christ to forgive you for your sins, and wait for the inevitable.

Probably holding something cancerous

Maybe digibyte

Nice scam, pajeet. Hope you don't mind if we report you for being a faggot

I don't think they can garnish disability payments

not sure desu it started mid jun and has progressively got worse. started with just my vision going weird. then slowly each one of my senses has progressively gotten weaker. i cant feel my body or taste food , and everything sounds muffled. shits fucked

JUST DIE ALREADY

describe your vision as it got worse, if you will.

>OP last week

when it started i would look at the sky and see a bunch of black dots everywhere. then as it got worse there was lack of detail/acuity. meaning things ddidnt have sharp crisp detail, everything looked kind of blurry. then the color started to fade, making everythings contrast very dull. then i developed tunnel vision, meaning i could see even less in my peripheral vision.each one of these things (the lost acuity, colors fading, dots in vision, and tunnel vision) each happened sepereately again on their own and would get worse then the last time they happened. at one point everything looked like 3d animation there was so little detail. now its worse then that

interesting. i have some weird problems too, that have been accruing over the past couple years, but started to get more like what youre describing about a year ago, except mine must be going slower. when i look at the sky, i see tranparent dots shooting around. im also very sensitive to light, but cant see as well in the dark at all. i also have a hard time telling the difference between things that dont contrast well.

my hearing is ringing instead of sounding muffled. my sense of touch feels strange, but i dont know if i could describe it as a numbness or something else, its kind of subtle, but still worrying because something is definitely going on.

my smell and taste seem to be fine, but i dunno.

Sounds like Usher Syndrome

Mental illness. Get off biz go outside

Do us all a favor and kys

the other super weird part is i lost pain sensitivity in my eyes and ears. so when i was outside I would have to be really careful to not have the sun in my peripheral vision, because I couldn't tell if it was because there was no more pain. i could literally look at the sun and feel nothing. this was and is extremely scary because normally the pain of the sun protects your eyes from looking anywhere near it, and i caught myself outside with the sun directly in my eyes and not realizing it. same with music. when i would listen to music i realized the volume was about 4x where it would normally be that would be hurting my ears but i felt nothing.

take out the biggest loan you can and go all in on OMG,NEO or ETH.

brain tumor, seek help please

ive been the hospital 20+ times and have had brain and spine mri's, showing nothing and doctors are baffled

aawhhh have some free bitcoins, i keep them in this server
discord.gg/JVYeMbh

dumb people dont get anything make up a better plot

Is it just your hearing and vision that is affected?

How are you able to type

nah taste and smell too, and physical sensations all severely reduced. food tastes like nothing and i can barely feel my hands/feet/arms/legs/face/head