This shits on a pump & dump or it's mooning. Get in fast faggots

This shits on a pump & dump or it's mooning. Get in fast faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/maqhyJt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why isnt everyone taking sanctuary in this coin? its literally not gone down in the past 3 or 4 days.

Some group in this chat are trying to pump it.

discord.gg/maqhyJt

whats its name

NXT

when do you think it will dump?

Any time just buy buy buy

lol you're not dumping your bags on me user

You're being scammed. p'n'd groups are a multi level marketing scheme. They have shills on the server telling you "I have gained more than I lost". It's all lies. Everyone there is trying to get as many fools involved as they can, so they have a bigger chance of getting their money back. ITS LIKE MULTI LEVEL MARKETING!

Scamcoin. It'll be dumped in less than a day.

no shit im looking for short gains here. I'm not investing long term in shitty altcoins

SELL NOW SELL NOW ITS OVER

shit its going back up, I might have jumped the gun.

Stop falling for this shit!

Thread time: 1 min before huge dump. hmmmmmm

>Vizard

Oh I agree I've watched this group for a little while. If you catch it right you can take advantage and make a little but most likely you will be dumped on.

Where do you guys buy these alt coins? I don't know the other coin markets

Yea, you fucker, you advertise it in this fucking thread. You idiot don't realize that you will just get greedy by being on the winning side a few times. Every MLM scheme shrinks at some point and then even the people in higher ranks will lose money, because they will keep betting, but the little fishies will have left.

Dude its the only way to get quick money with altcoin right now. Fuck the long game, I need money now so I will go into these gay pump and dumps with like 100 bucks and get out with 130-150. Add that onto the BTC going up and you will get dosh faster than holding a bag for five months. I got kids to feed nigger.

> 130-150
0.74/0.61 isn't close to that. You fucker will lose in the end.

I've been watching it last month (pre moon, when it was half or less the current price). did not expect the market to realize this little gem so quickly. It was silent for so long but now the airdrop + ardor have mooned like fuckall and I missed it

feels bad

bought I bought this recent dip anyway, it HAS to go up as IGNIS drop nears so I don't care, I'm tired of bouncing around my losses trying to compete with BTC.