Who here will kill themselves if they go broke from this whole thing? I sure as hell will...

Who here will kill themselves if they go broke from this whole thing? I sure as hell will. Have dumped about $90K (life savings) into this throughout the last year. Granted, it's worth a LOT more than $90K now, but if it crashes to nothing, I will hang myself, no questions asked.

youre an idiot for putting 90k into the highest risk investment of all time

At least livestream it when you lose it all

I've pretty much stopped trying to improve and better myself as a person since getting heavily involved in crypto so if it crashes I'll need a long, hard reset back to reality

then cash out your initial investment, dummy

then cash out 100k an play with the rest? How dumb are you.

cash the fuck out tomorrow gonna decline at 20k

Then cash out the $90k.
Seriously ask yourself what is more worthwhile: making a shit ton of money AND knowing your savings is safe, or making a shit ton of money with no guarantee that it lasts?
The extra hypothetical gains are not worth a mental crisis.

You will never see that money again bro

At max an exchange site will let you withdraw 500$ a month

It will just stay as bytes on your screen forever

If you're too fearful of losing money, just cash out your initial investment. It'll be good for your sanity

>At max an exchange site will let you withdraw 500$ a month

Is this for real

Why don't you take out 90k right now?

>I’ll take what is “Coinbase” for $500 Alex

coinbase are snitches, you'll get taxed 8000%

Grown ass men on Veeky Forums talking about killing themselves. Kek.

how shitty does a persons life have to be to kill themselves over probably less than a million dollars holy shot pathetic. get a hobby you fucking loser

Uh don't exchange sites just match you with a buyer? Why would they put a limit on that kind of transaction and deprive themselves of massive amounts of fees

Larps gonna larp

Cash out your $90k and rest easy

You can sell on the exchange, but you can't take the resulting dollars out of the exchange. They let small sums go through to lure people into a false sense of safety, but you're never going to get 100k dollars off Coinbase.

then you dont know how to cash out
there are other options other than coinbase

i withdrew 10k this past month

Please tell

I've been trying to find ways to cash out and the more you actually try to do so the more you realize you can't

If I'm wrong and you can withdraw 10k $ at once from a site please tell

> put $1 million worth of bitcoins on a trezor
> get a lawyer
> auction it off

Verified account at Bitfinex or Kraken will do.

Dude you can withdraw 10K a day from coinbase.

I know of 15k/week via bank account, but 10k a day? How so?