Spend months successfully day trading alts and turn 0.5 btc into 4 btc

>spend months successfully day trading alts and turn 0.5 btc into 4 btc
>go in all alts for some retarded reason
>now down to 0.9 btc

Who else is dumber than me? I want to hear your stories.

day trading is literally asking to lose money

I reached 6BTC before this shitstorm happened
Now I have 0.9btc
I can't even go to work or eat, the thought of having lost six figures eats at my liver

I'm not even a functioning human being, haven't been for a couple of days now

Had 200 btc after trading up for years since 2013. bought shitcoins in august. Have less than 40btc VALUATION right now. I honestly dont know how i haven't killed myself yet.

I was Satoshi roommate at school and I gave him the idea about BTC then he disappeared from my life, what a faggot

>Wants to kill self
>Has 699,300USD

could be worse, you could have participated in one of Vizard's shitty pump and dumps

op that is pretty much me. knowing that retarded normies who just went "dur i heard dat da bitcoin makes people rich" and just bought bitcoin and did nothing with it are ten times richer than me is the worst feeling in the world. all the time i wasted and stress i experienced researching trades and trying to get a measly 10% gain was completely pointless because i would have made more if i did nothing. and i can't even jump on now because i don't know if it will crash and i will have even less money. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU BITCOIN!

this is also what will happen when cme shorts the norms but with more suicide

do you realize your first sentence answer the second one, right?

I said less, i cant even dump these shitcoins. Its probably worth 20 btc maybe. And they keep collapsing.

I did 1 bad move and i fucked up permanently DECADES of my life. Hell all this shitcoins could go to basically zero and i will have to be a autist loner wageslave for life.

It's rough, all it takes is that one misplaced shitcoin and you're down huge.

The crashes are much more frequent than the meteoric rises.

I doubled my BTC in september and felt like hot shit, then I lost half in october.

1BTC @ 750 after my job closes 4
Drugs
Find Alternative Currencies (Dream!)
Get lucky on a P&D
Back to 1BTC
Move into BitBay for 10x
Market Cap 3x at the same time BTC goes for the 10x....
Alrighty then.
.3BTC
Can't be mad

>trade my way down from 3.3 btc to 0.6 btc
>Holding one last alt to 0.3 btc
>Would have been up 40k if i just held btc

are you me OP?

nah it's just harder to learn than HODLing
most crypto (-trader) millionaires are just highly experinced daytraders

I spent 7 bitcoin on pizzas and shoes.

How was the pizza? Still got the shoes?

you're literally missing out on gains by hOdLiNg

Sold 9 ETH for POSW Coin
Bought BAT at 50 cents
Bought Bitbay at ATH then sold literally right before it mooned
Made a bunch of gains in a row
Put it into BCH
End

IM SO SICK OF YOU FAGGOTS THINKING YOU WERE A "SUCCESSFUL DAY TRADER" IN AN EXTREMELY BULLISH MARKET.

YOU GOT FUCKING LUCKY YOU FAGGOT. THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T MAKE SHIT NOW!!!

SOME PEOPLE ARE LEGIT GOOD AT TRADING BUT MOST OF YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU ARE DOING BUT GOT FUCKING LUCKY AS SHIT IN THE BEGINNING BECAUSE EVERYTHING WAS TAKING OFF

YOU AREN'T FUCKING GOOD AT TRADING YOU ARE AN EARLY ADOPTER THAT GOT GREEDY AND DIDN'T SEE THE REAL VALUE IS ACTUALLY IN BITCOIN ITSELF

my portfolio was worth 7 bitcoin at one point but i kept trading shitcoins now i'm not even worth 1 bitcoin please kill me

truly successfull daytrading ain't near that simple tho

Bought .3 BTC at $1600
Bought verge at 13 sat, goes up to 100+ sat right after i sell it for 20sat.
Bought digibyte near ATH
Lost ~10k in potential gains and now down to .08 btc.

Loved those shoes wore them til they wore out and bought two more pairs. The pizza was papa johns so meh.

>Be me
>Be 19
>Win large settlement (long story)
>Massively underestimate what living expenses, tuition, and other costs will be over next few years, and use ridiculously low estimate to calculate liquidity I will need.
>Believe Alex Jones tier precious metals shilling and hyperinflation paranoia
>Based on these two things invest over $40,000.00 into gold and silver at record highs in 2012
>Need liquidity a few years later
>Gold down like 60%
>Sell off almost all gold and silver
>Take massive hit

25 years old now, and this will likely forever remain the most stupid series of actions I will ever have done.

>tfw if I had invested that same amount at that same time into BTC instead of gold and silver, I would have $130,000,000.00 USD today.

>Bought 0.9 BTC is late August
>fell for the sigt meme, down to 0.7
>make it back up to 0.8 on a ripple moon
>buy trezor, comes with shitty usb cable, showed wallet that was supposed to be wiped after failing to right down the full seed
>lost 0.5
>make it back up to 0.5 daytrading neo and omg
>buy BCH at ath
>now down to 0.18

i honestly want btc to die, i cant live with myself knowing there a wallet address with 0.5btc just fucking sitting there because of trezors shitty interface and code.

no. i made gains by day trading, lost almost of them by holding...

0.16 in alts

>Decide to take a one day break from crypto
>Co-worker asks about Bitcoin
>Holy shit oh no my VTC

Down to 0.06 now.

I'm fucking holding till the halvening, I'll be lucky to just get back to what I was at before now FUCK.

Was expecting the halvening to take me to .2

same but I bought $300 worth of silver.... around $35 an ounce
YOU KNEW BTC EXISTED!
however you had the cojones to take one risk
do again