Just drowned an Ant in my sink. I forced it under water with a piece of plastic for a long time...

Just drowned an Ant in my sink. I forced it under water with a piece of plastic for a long time. Who here /off the deep end/

>another faggot with a smoking anime girl

Have fun in prison you child rapist

Who is that cute bitch

jealous?

It's 7am here I have not slept
I'm just sitting up and watching charts and browsing chans and chewing my fingers
I have a deadline in three hours
I'm supposed to be doing the work
I haven't even started
Thanks to crypto and my extant procrastination I've failed this semester
I was always bad but crypto is like digital heroin to me

>going into debt to fail a class

FUCK don't remind me

ugly

There is a special place in hell for people like you.

If you had to explain it, why did you think you killed the ant?

Why the fuck are you posting this autistic financially useless shit on Veeky Forums
NEWFAGS GET OUT

a few ants entered my bathroom. they were to die anyway but I wanted to drown one because drowning is
a cool way to die

So you wished to decide the ant's fate?

the ants fate was already decided. all ants in the house get killed

thats cruel
you think that ant is insignificant but Earth is an ant in the comos.

Yes but you wanted to control the specifics of what happened?

>mfw this pajeet is getting off on this

The ant was looking for water. I gave it to him

yeah I wanted to specifically drown that ant, what do you want from me

For you to question why you felt that need to control.

define control and your implications... I simply like drowning. I saw an ant and decided to drown it. what does that have to do with power or control? my power over the ant was already massive, I need not prove

>I saw an ant and decided to drown it.
No, there was a root cause. You are just not intelligent enough to perceive it.

Oh we have a pseudo intellectual in the house

POV my friend. You have unlimited water supply so water to you is nothing, just like the air you breathe. A lecturer once asked students what was the most precious life in their life and everyone said money or family. Wrong, it is actually oxygen. Without oxygen, even for a few minutes, you die, but because it is plentiful, you never think about it. For an ant, water is precious. An ant can't goto a tap to get water, it has to venture and walk miles (in ant distance) to find water, it eventually finds it from your bathroom, tired, it goes for a drink from the oasis, only to be picked up and drown by a monster god.

>precious life i
precious thing*

Does he have to publish a paper or something to become a true intellectual?

it must go an oasis, like an Antelope, to be pounced from above by the leopard. the leopard was waiting in the shade above the water

I have helped the ants evolve in the log run

what a tard
go try out drowning for yourself faggot
help humanity to evolve in the long run by removing yourself

>giving me a psycho-analysis over the internet

pretty sure that can only be done in person sir, or am I wrong here?

sure, drowning would be a cool way to die. too bad Im going to live forever though, as Ive devoted my life to finding immortality

>finding immortality
Only reason I care about my gains tbqh

heh if only that were true. Antelope had bad luck. If you get robbed next time you go out or some sh*t happens in your life, blaming it on just evolution would be cool. To a degree, evolution and genetics are important. For example, most manlets here on Veeky Forums would never in their life marry or date a 10/10 female. Just like the ant, we can blame poor evolution/genetics.

I think you are projecting my friend. and if a nigger came up to me on the street I would immediately open fire

haha you wanna take this outside?

HOLY FUCK IT'S HANNIBAL LECTOR!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

pardon?

It's actually the same guy every time. At least the OP pic wasn't too shit this time. For example, I hate this pic and her retarded expression

Jokes on you, the ants shit in your house and you’ll never find it all

I'm the year is 2025 story-pasta user. There is at least one other faggot who posts smoking anime-girls. So there's that.