Look at the price chart right now

Look at the price chart right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/w/8KT1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first sell off?

Yeah, we are only in enthusiasm stage feels good

You must be lunatic. The public are buying its number 1 on App Store.

Return to normal.

hmm

God I hope ur right but terrified your wrong. I’m literally sitting at 20 btc every day is a struggle cause 18 and i would never forgive myself if it goes to 100k and would never forgive myself if it goes to 0.

according to these comment we are in delusion.

kill yourself pajeet

well considering intstitutional investors are just getting in now that means we're at take off according to your chart

take out 2x your principal investment now, no matter what happens at least you doubled your money

Sell half buy alts if dubs

ants are extremely hygeinic creatures as well, they constantly clean and groom themselves because disease and parasites will spread rapidly in their colonies if they don't

>he panic sold at 15k like a cuck and now wants the price to crash
HAHAHAHA FAGGOT

>it's a bear trap episode

>can play cricket
analravaged

Top 17 for me

We already got media attention, so no.

Institutional investors was the Winklevosses

webm.land/w/8KT1/

stay poor waitu boi

I can't tell if people saying it's not a bubble and it's not about to burst are seriously delusional or just trying to con stupid people into losing all their money

This is it, its finally slowing down...you can see it is struggling compared to yesterday.

I did ages ago. I started in Jan bro with 1k. But now I have real money in market.

Cringe.

Calm down guys. It went from $14k to $19k in one day from a whale pump, its only natural for it to correct lower. Don't you remember when we used to take a whole week to go up by $1k and it would dip down after? You guys are pea-brains.

Look at the price chart right now.

Take off