BTC

It's kill.
Press S to Short
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4MhJjpX
ig.com/uk/forex/markets-forex/bitcoin-1
youtube.com/watch?v=WUk_p_JTm3Y&feature=youtu.be
discord.gg/cmr4Fkd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Went short at around 17k with 100x leverage. GG just made 100k

S

Lol where is this faggot that called me weak hands at 19k looool

post proof or everyone knows your a poser faggot

S

It just went below 14k. RIP

gib 19ekYt9bvNbEzYmtbaJKL8ZSMwhXZHTpSK

That's just the bitcoin maximalist.
If you sold at $19k you are smart money.

If you don’t have the balls of steel to sit through to 100k you’re a PUSSY

Its never reaching a 100k, a competitor will get there before BTC can

>thinking bitcoin will ever reach 100k

Banks start shorting this weekend, going to skyrocket

SELL SELL SELL
WE'RE GOING TO MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN AND DESTROY THE NORMIE BITCOIN SCUM!!!

>It'll be 100K by spring

>banks start shorting this weekend, going to skyrocket

You have no idea what you're saying, aren't you.

finally a correction
crzay ~48 hrs from 12 to 18

Yeah I do, normies will see banks have started shorting and climb on board, realising they’ll have a small bit of time before BTC truly does tank

buy now as much as you can faggots, 20k before christmas and it's the last moment to get on that bandwagon

Nice, enjoy your meme currency

There will be slight push towards 14.5k but once amerimutts wake up its gonna be bloodbath euros literally crashed this shit.

More like 8k before Christmas

yep but back to 8k first.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I FUCKING

BOUGHT

AT

Shorting means the banks make naked sells on bitcoin you absolute fucking retard. It means the price goes DOWN.

t.buy high sell low

>bought at 18K

Welcome to Veeky Forums

i.. uh..

Normies get what thet they deserve

Hodl you stupid fuck it'll go back up in a week

absolute mong

It means they WANT the price to go down, not that it actually fucking will you mong. Almost every stock and commodity on Earth is shorted one place or another, and they don’t all go down all the fucking time. Do YOU know what you’re talking about?

why does no one on this board know what shorting is seriously. It is impossible to short btc atm as there is no exchange that offers it. To short something you borrow it, say 1 btc at 10k then you sell that btc and buy it back at 9k you then return the bitcoin to the person who borrowed it from. You therefore "shorted" 1k (less borrowing costs) which goes straight into your pocket even though you never owned any bitcoin.

You misspelled 2 years

h to hold
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHhhhHAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

It's reached normie critical mass and has nowhere to go but down

>no support slide to 13k
get ready for a ride of your life

Don't worry it'll go to 20

Normie here. Why do people go full retard over buttcoin? I've put about $10 from each paycheck I get into it for the past couple years, and it was at about $39k the other day.

It's lower now and I could give less of a fuck, because I didn't go full retard on it. Gonna hold on to it and see if it rallies even higher at a later date after the bubble pops.

I don't think you understand.
Let's say a bank shorts 100MM worth of btc.
That means the bank is actually SELLING 100MM worth of btc they don't own.
If you don't see how this massively tanks the price you don't understand demand/supply.

>there are actually retards who sold and lost 20% of their money

Maybe I’m wrong then user

>he is still hodling
poor soul

Its gonna stabilize around 15k until amerimutts wake up and some whales start to short it. Then its floor time

m8 for every seller there is a buyer. The bank sells 100 MM, someone else buys 100 MM.

Shhh. Find out which coin is getting pumped today right here: discord.gg/4MhJjpX

please read my PSA about shorts because almost all of you seem to have no idea what you're talking about

BUY BACK BTC NOW AFTER INCREASING YOUR SATOSHIS IN THE PAST 30MIN, THIS IS NOT A DRILL BTC GONNA PUMP AGAIN

Isn't that the point of this game? To dump your bags while somebody is still buying at this price?

Its fucking back to crashing with no survivors on bithumb

Sssssssssssssssssssss

IT IS NOT, FAST sell your alts for btc, until their satoshi value hasnt dropped yet

it going back up lads

No they don't, because the futures they will be shorting are cash settled and never touches bitcoin at all

How is this a "crash"? 18 to 15? Seems like some people are taking their profits out in fiat and paying off bills. I did that at 10. :) HODLing 21 BTC until the moon.

Only in the mind of a demented shitcoiner is 16% drop in an hour not a crash

You don't know how big the correction is in the bigger context. If you "zoom out" on a timescale, there are a few patterns that could follow, including some that would imply further corrections downwards.
A "crash" or correction (the terms are used freely here) doesn't happen within a few minutes, it can take prolonged periods of time.

There are pros and big retail all over GB shorting it via IG Index right now.

Link ?

Why did that one autist buy like 200 BTC?

Sold half of my BTC at 13950 EUR

>shorting
>skyrocket

get the fuck out of here

t. Bought at 19k $

ig.com/uk/forex/markets-forex/bitcoin-1

huh genuinely didn't know IG offered that but so they do fair enough, doesn't stop the rest of my post being accurate

because it's the weekend dip, you dolt. be fucking happy, tards like that drive the price up

not a normie

normies wait till ath and then go full retard

pic related: you

niggers are buying in
its time to sell guys

youtube.com/watch?v=WUk_p_JTm3Y&feature=youtu.be

S

Leave my alt holdings alone, piece of shit.

Can someone tell me what is Satoshi.

I know someone by that name is rumored to be behind BTCs creation

>Went all in on bitcoin a few days ago
>Went into tether (I know) at 16.5k as I knew this was coming

It's beautiful. Since the crash started though I've bought some ETH and MUSIC (don't ask).
The next month is going to be a good one for some of us boys.

70% of my portfolio is still in tether rn though. It's a house of cards but today is not the day it's going to fail.

Holy shit. Are in the "shoeshine boys give you stock tips" phase guys? Plz, give it to me straight.

If you want to the moooooon! Pump n dump guys!

discord.gg/cmr4Fkd

>Are in the "shoeshine boys give you stock tips" phase guys?

We are. Women and niggers are investing in bitcoin... the end is near.

Kill yourself

Yea probably, only hold solid alts / BTC now and wait. Even if we do crash hard the good coins will remain

Nice and thanks for that. It didn't occur to me/ fractional reserve Bit Coin. They gonna naked short the crap out of it

That's CFDs.

Not complaining or anything. I use everything that I can, wallets, mining, cfd's, options and binaries.

its already going back up
fuck bitcoin
and fuck this fucking market

> its already going back up
were you dropped on your head or something?
its crashing harder then cias plane

Have fun missing out on the dip.

>no buying power to go through 50 coins from 500 to 16k
>no support up to 13k
>j-just buy the dip
are you stupid?

It's going up on european exchanges. £ 14,800.00

I do not think the other poster knows how to make money from that tho. maybe.

take this S