suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/7765640/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/7782415/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/7973860/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/32528706/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>SPACE FUCKING ELVES

FUCKING HORUS!

AHHAHAHAHHAHA

>SPACE FUCKING ELVES WITH SPACE FUCKING MAGIC BEING FUCKED BY SPACE FUCKING ORCS USING SPACE FUCKING MAGIC!

I hope that if the Emperor ever gets healed through some bullshit, that instead of actually being fully reformed he's just a REALLY pissed off skeleton who is pissed at everything.

> My glorious Emperor! You stand res-
> SHUT THE FUCK UP MY BONES HURT
> M-my Lor-
> GET ME A FUCKING SHIP IMMA KILL THAT FUCKING CHAOS
> M-
> FUCK IT I'M SITTING OUTSIDE WHILE WE WAIT LET'S SEE HOW MY SHIT'S DOING

Some time later.

>M'Lord, we cannot take off until you enter the ship!
> FUCK THAT NOISE IMMA SIT OUTSIDE
> B-but the Gella-
> I AM THE GELLAR FIELD NOW
> Yes M'Lor-

Later still.

> W-wait! The ship's piloting itself! T-the Eye of Terror!? What the Fuck!?
> I AM CRASHING THIS EMPEROR CLASS IMPERIAL CRUISER
> Wh-
> WITH NO SURVIVORS

Eventually, the Ecclesiarchy stopped thinking.

just like my grown up vietnamese animations

so you want Bruva TTS series?

>M'Lord, we cannot take off until you enter the ship!
> FUCK THAT NOISE IMMA SIT OUTSIDE
> B-but the Gella-
> I AM THE GELLAR FIELD NOW
> Yes M'Lor-

My sides jiggle with joy.

Close. Less annoyance and sitting around and more laying waste to everything while screaming about his warp arthritis.

Reminds me of Death and his sack.

Magnus: F-father? So you live! Come, you skeletal fool, and fig-
Skelemperor: GET ON THE GOLDEN THRONE, FUCKER

is 40k /spooky/?

DELET THIS

>gets paid $1000/month to produce text-to-speech shit
>3 fucking months since the last episode

come the fuck on already

WAS GETTING SKELETONIZED PART OF YOUR PLAN?

OF FUCKING COURSE

Are those the real ones or xenos?

Who knows

Emperors first talk with the Ecclesiarchy.

>AND STOP CALLING ME A GOD FOR FUCK'S SAKE
>B-but milord your holy book-
>I DONT HAVE A WARPDAMNED HOLY BOOK. RELIGION IS STUPID.
>Yes my lo-
>AND FUCK THAT ASSHAT LORGAR.
>Uhhhh-
>AND FUCKING HORUS
>...

> WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT DAMN HORUS
> He's dead M'Lord... you killed him.
> WELL WHOOPITY FUCKING DOO JIMBO, HERE'S A FUCKING GOLD STAR

A Warp Storm engulfs thousands of distant stars, fusing them and teleporting them just outside of Terra. The heat is held back solely by the Emperor's Hate.

> Oh g-
> WELL THEN WHERE THE FUCK IS CHAOS
> W-we fight a constant war all acr-
> BULLSHIT POINT TO IT NOW
> (Nervous skyward pointing.)
> THEN WE WAGE WAR ON THE SKY
> My Lord?
> WE SHALL BURN DOWN THE STARS

And that, Little Timmy, is when Chaos knew it was Boned.

I want my Emperor to be a grumpy drednought. Hell, put him in a titan.

for some fucking reason, Louis CK screaming is the only thing that comes to mind reading this.
>why the fuck is my brain doing this to me?

>Moving him or the throne will instantly have terra eaten by a mini eye of terror
He hasn't moved for a reason

What if we move Terra?

>Not 'OF FUCKING CORPSE'
You had one job user, one job

Unless you intend for Terra to become one giant space station no luck. The webway connecting to the imperial palace has a hole that constantly pours deamons out. If you where to remove the palace from Terra it's anyone's guess if the hole would stay on the planet or leave with the palace. There is also the problem of "we don't know how big the new eye or terror will be and would be opened directly in the middle of all of our bases

>Unless you intend for Terra to become one giant space station no luck.
It's probably been done to at least one other planet in the Imperium, at the will of some Heretek or another. And Emps would probably say do it if he woke up.

>weaponized, mobile planet Earth: EARTH
>Extreme Annihilation Rock Terra the Holy

YES!

>> WE SHALL BURN DOWN THE STARS
I like this

bamp

>I AM THE GELLAR FIELD NOW

>WE SHALL BURN DOWN THE STARS

Kinda Horusy if you ask me
>Let the galaxy burn

I thought the webway was self repairing and self aware or some shit?

>Weaponize All of Holy Terra
This is a goddamn Orky as fuck plan.

Let's do it.

Shit, make it so the whole thing can turn into one giant goddamn dreadnought in the image of the Emperor Himself.

This reminds me of Dune, when Leto II "dies" and shatters his conciousness into the sandworms, like the Emperor into the webway. But as Frank Hebert died the story was not complete.

And this reminds me of TTGL in grimdark

GLORY TO THE TRANSFORMING-ROBOT-PLANET-EMPEROR OF MANKIND

The irony here is that in one Transformers series Unicron IS the Earth.

Does no one remember the "The Ship That Moves" setting we made a few years ago? Where the Emperor woke up long enough to say "I want a fucking ship" and the Imperium proceeded to cannibalize the entire Imperium to build him the biggest damn ship they could, One big enough to just plow through planets and stars as the Emperor piloted it out of the galaxy

I like a Big E who just wants to destroy everything

Are There caps or archives?

1d4chan.org/wiki/The_ship_moves
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/7723751/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/7760069/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/7765640/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/7782415/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/7973860/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/32528706/

Bump

> COME WARRIOR, AND NAME YOURSELF. YOU WHO HAVE FOUGHT YOUR WAY TO STAND BEFORE ME! BEFORE KHOR-
> We regret to inform you that by Imperial decree you are to be evicted from the premises.
> WHAT THE FUCK IS AN EVICTED?
> Our glorious Emperor has decreed that you have three weeks to gather your things.
> WHA-
> Also, Malal's noise complaints finally made it through the Bureaucrats, so we're also going to have to Fine you.
> THIS IS BULLSHIT WHO THE FU-
> I, Lord Kaldor Drago of the Grey Knights, have been sent by our beloved Emperor to "EMPTY THE THRONES OF THE WARP, AND MAKE ROOM FOR THE PARTY BARGE".
> WHAT

That was fun, I wish more stuff like this happened

Unicron is what now? Is there lore on this?

Unicron is fucking everything, but here's how it goes:

In the Aligned continuity (War For Cybertron/Prime/the new Robots in Disguise/etc.), Earth was originally Unicron's body, defeated after Primus and his first 13 Transformers. He ended up orbiting the early Sun and over time became the Earth as the solar system formed.

Battle eventually results in them putting Unicron back to his dormant state. Eventually he managed to take control of Megatron with a fragment of his soul and raised an army of undead Predacons in order to try and attack the recently reawakened Cybertron. Optimus dies (because of course he dies) shoving that soul fragment up Cybertron's cybercunt to put him back into dormancy.

Eventually FUCKING HOR- er, Megatronus wakes the fuck up and tries to kick Cybertron in its cybercunt hard enough to wake Unicron up. Almost works, but Autobots stop it from happening completely and shove that soul fragment back into Unicron.

This isn't even close to the most absurd Unicron lore. The fucker is a literal Chaos God, and has the bullshit to prove it. Like the one time he became a black hole that fucked everything up so hard it started eating continuity.

Oh man that takes me back.

That is some deep multi-dimensioned lore. So not only is Earth the temporary form of the immortal machine god, but Unicron is also connected to Cybertron so that disturbance to one could arouse the other?

Where the hell did Primus go then? The Matrix?

allahu akbar

What the fuck are you on about? God Emperor was published in 1981 and Herbert died in 1986. The golden path succeeded.

Is that fucking spoony?

Primus is still Cybertron itself (and is also the Allspark), hence why Unicron has been trying so hard to destroy it/him. Optimus had the Matrix.

Also remember that Dark Energon shit from the War for Cybertron games? Yeah it's from Unicron. And it can literally RAISE THE DEAD. Megatron came back from being pancaked by Metroplex, and eventually he raised an army of dead Decepticons using this Unicron jizz.

It's also basically how Unicron raises the aforementioned army of dead Predacons.

>tfw you will never ever see the Getter Emperor of Mankind