UNIVERSIA MOON MISSION

Ok faggots, McAfee has shilled and invested on this Russian company and if you don't hate money you should do It too. ICO ends in 3 hours!!!
check.universa.io/-7aC7LK
They even give you 50 UTN in the link, don't fuck this up Veeky Forums!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptorials.io/federation-council-presents-system-using-blockchain-find-missing-children/
twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/921822099844591621?lang=es
rea.ru/en/news/Pages/blockchain-universa.aspx
markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Universa-Expects-to-Raise-over-100-Million-in-the-Upcoming-ICO-1002297099
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP gets free coins when you buy using that link :^)

Of course, everybody gets free UTN with this link!
Its a legit proyect, look at the dev team!

Price right now is 0,0125 per coin, don't be stupid!

How will the free tokens be redeemed? I have like 70, they gave more UTN before when you shared the link and people registered.

>universa
supply is huge as well tho. But i admit, looks pretty good

They are working on a wallet to be released this week

Why does Veeky Forums only falls for shitcoins lately? Damn it, hey on the train with or without my referal link, but do It quick! ICO ends in 3 hours!

and make sure to use enough gas on your ether transaction because otherwise kitties might make you miss it

They are already using the Universa system with real business. cryptorials.io/federation-council-presents-system-using-blockchain-find-missing-children/
Don't be fucking stupid this time Veeky Forums!!!

Once the Russian gov gets fully in it is going to be a Moon trip!

Also John Mcafee is in!
twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/921822099844591621?lang=es

probably wrote that at gunpoint from this russian mafia scam

in fact all the developers have been reported missing from Plekhanov Russian University and Moscow State over the last 3 months

fucking lol

Lol not true, faggot.
Also, Mcafee is the one holding the gun!

They are alive and well!
rea.ru/en/news/Pages/blockchain-universa.aspx

Damn it Veeky Forums, Im serious about this, don't ignore this ICO or stay fucking poor!

Im gonna buy 1.000.000 for 0.08 bitcoins easy moonin

Easy mooning yes, but 1000000 UTC is 12500 USD

What is the supply?

I mean 100.000 sorry, the suplly is big but this really is some steps ahead of all the other ones. Not gonna miss this mission, even tho i think this one will go moon mid 2018

Check the link, you have info, free coins and a bonus for me.

no

Why do you hate money?
markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Universa-Expects-to-Raise-over-100-Million-in-the-Upcoming-ICO-1002297099

Yes, click on the info link on the upper left

Damn, I hate Veeky Forums, how many faggots would still falla for the Link meme and ignore a real solid proyecto like this?