Who else getting JUST'd daily by this shitcoin? I'm about 5-10 minutes away from selling these heavy bags

Who else getting JUST'd daily by this shitcoin? I'm about 5-10 minutes away from selling these heavy bags.

The moment to sell has passed, it is now the moment to wait until it bottoms out and buy back in

>he hasnt sold yet.
TOP KEK

Sell sell sell

idk what to make of their update. Roadmap is going well, clear design. Solid coin imo.

But they pretty much lost ING backing...

>mfw bought at 4 cents

I will hold these weightless bags forever

I should've listened to you guys when you told me to sell last night before the update. Why did you guys leave me holding these bags!?

Sell dude

idk. We all know partnerships is what drives coin prices up...

Okay, I just sold my bags. I probably won't buy back into this shitcoin anymore. There are other coins to make money on. Good luck to everyone still holding.

They just declared the release of the test net in less than 2 weeks. That's more progress than anything OMG has EVER seen.

This was an obvious play, we'll see our day before the 22nd.

sell before it does another -20%

I was so close to go all in this shit yesterday, because the freaking announcement was so much hyped. Feeling comfy didnt do that.

i am not really interested in this until it drops a shitton. what do you think is the bottom price?

bitcoin goes up and fucking wrecks me with this shit coin. i dont know what to do.

I keep buying and buying. I'm at 165k and I have another 2.5 eth and 130 omg that I'm moving into req. I bought most at 4.5 cents and will but until I have 200k. I'm fine with counting in usd terms because I use my monthly paycheck for this stuff anyway and am committed to this team. I'm buying all the bags I can afford to buy but this eth network congestion is a real bitch when timing matters

Wrong pic

Jesus Christ

I'm buying bags too bud :) See you at the bilderberg meetings in two years

I should never buy anything when I'm tired again...
Now I'm getting REQt

Okay, for once and for all, lets clarify what that statement meant:
Just as YCombinator selects teams, ING selects teams. Their team won from 65 other european teams, which is a big deal. So why is ING asking for this? Moneytis (their first project) was not an ico, whereas Request, is an ICO. Why is being an ICO such a big deal? Because of the uncertainty of the european laws concerning ICOs. Does that mean their team was suddenly not the best over 65 others? No. Does that mean ING doesnt believe in them? No, the laws for ICOs are just not there yet.

ok

this this this
i'm accumulating more when i get the chance

why is populous over a billion cap I went to their site and its just an alpha?
can request ever achieve this?

$1 EOY feel bad for ppl dumping

REQ? MORE LIKE REQUIEM

IT'S OVER LADS

The dip is almost over, lucky guys who bought at 600 sat