cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution
masternodes.pro/stats/dmd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy high sell low

What is this
Some guy made a new coin to get himself rich
Fuck off

and the pump literally lasted for 5 seconds lmao

btw can you get your account frozen for buying and selling instantly in an obvious pump/dump?

nah he just filled his bag
there's a rumor floating around that Belgium might be all over this just like australia is for POWR

Y'all fucked up

Vizard is a cunt who speaks to people in the discord like chink workers. Doest even have polo pumps bc he knows theyre all his own coins

Vizard is such a pajeet lol

Well this was amusing.
How often does he do this? Every day?

he is pumping the dumbest coins

This was the last straw. Killing myself. Wanted to see how these PNDs work...just loss half of my money which. Fuck this shit.

Up and down so quick. Going back up now though hmmm

I think this is going to be his last one

Fun to watch the wojacks, does them like 3-4 times a week.

I also wanted to see how it worked. Lost $50

it's unironically up though

I lost $2000. For a poor Euroshit that is a lot. I do not know what to do anymore. I am, seriously contemplating killing myself. I used to own a btc...now after this I went from .2 to .08

>asking for reddit's help
he's getting desperate, lel

If it makes you feel any better, there actually is news coming out on it Soon™

you fucking retard. do you really believe there are people out there actually putting in effort to make YOU money?

I bought in when the pump started. at .00005000 sats.

I lost 1000$

Whatever. Will make it back later.

I could have learnt this lesson for free tho lol.
I knew 75% it's a scam

I hope someone finds this guy and puts his own dick in his own ass.

I nearly went all in last night when an user claimed they'd be announcing a partnership with a large solar/renewab energy company in Europe. Fug.

Yeah, fuck that guy.

Fuck off, Vizard.

>Volume increases 3x
>No price change
Fuck this whale

Protip:

If you lure him to post a picture in the chat you can find his IP.

Should I sell at a loss or should I hope and pray that it will reach .00005 sats again?

>not sitting out the first pnd to see how it works and discover if it's a scam or not.
that discord didn't lose you your money, your greed made you blind and you paid the price.

I would not call it greed. I would call it desperation to get out of the hellhole that is the live of a poorfag.

Sit on it. I am

oh shit I have it on 30 min updates

rip lad

why would you go 2k in before even watching how it goes first though

I did the AUR one the other night. It worked out really well so I sort of hoped

meant for

Lel at it being a better idea to buy after the pump

vizard is the man. You guys just bought his strippers and coke for the weekend. Great work

true. i am just drunk and tired and didn't give a fuck. it's only 0.1 sat anyway. Internet Meme money.

But yeah, could have waited it out. But that's like playing poker with fake money.

There's a second pump like always, it's going up

It went up to 5k really quickly, I thought it will continue so I bought at 5k. This is seriously fucked. Fuck PnDs. People were right about it being a scam by a bunch of whales making easy gains.

Don't buy this you're going to get dumped on.

LMAO

we were saying this in the discord

We are not buying you bags sorry, go and complain with Vizard

What is the interest of Solarcoin? POW outdated technology and the lack of a Masternode. Just a waste of money.
Wise people invest only in a time-tested coins with a good income as the Diamond (DMD) cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution
As the owner of Diamond (DMD) Masternode you earn more than 130 $ daily
Excellent daily earnings, just check the website masternodes.pro/stats/dmd

I was in the discord the entire time reading and wondering if I should join the PnD or not. I decided to give it a try and go up 10% then sell......turns out I lost way more than that haha.

LOL 4000 satoshi almost.
Dump #2 any second now. Maybe 4500 if he is greedy.

I wasn't complaining shit you dumb pajeet, I was saying that it goes up.

Yay second pump. Buy my bags

It's freefalling LMAO

It's 3940, from 3000. Nice negative freefall pajeet

4000 now

Prepare for another dump

>goofed
Vizard confirmed pajeet

Doesn't matter when the poor souls in the group bought in at 5k+ lol

The real pump is starting now, get in.

>insiders/him buy in a couple of minutes before he gives the 'insider info' to you guys
>you see it pumping and buy in thinking you'll be part of the gains
>he then immediately dumps his shit as the discord pump money comes in and steals your cash
>"o-o no guys it failed"
>"let's try again!"

it's a simple scam m8

It it raising boys. I might sell at 4k and try to rebuy again. fuck the loss. dont wanna risk it

The fire rises, brother

lol 4400 now. it's like spitting on someone that's already down.

DONT BUY BACK
BEFORE 5000 THIS WILL DUMP BACK TO 1500

I worked for solarchange which is a startup that pays people in solarcoin to produce/use their own solar power. The CEO is a fucking idiot

Yup, sold at a huge loss. never trying this ever again.

why the fuck are you retards:

a) not sitting out the first round
b) investing more than $100 your first time

did you really think this was risk free? fucking idiots

how? He posted screenshots of solar to try to get people to advertise.

There used to be a bug in discord a year ago. Maybe it's fixed now.

I think he is holding bags, He didn't manage to sell everything because the pump went somewhat pathetic.

I knew what you are saying but just got carried away by the gainz fairy.

Fuck it man, it's just numbers on a screen.

That's exactly what I was thinking. He could've been accumulating this stuff for days and just tell the hundreds of tards on the discord to buy

!!!!!!!!

Quads of truth
Vizard is an inbred pajeet

The desperation

Lose thousands, generate memes

a pajeet getting rekt oh my dick is diamonds

lol what a faggot

>hold sir
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I've just been going around warning people in that discord group and I've managed to get a few people to not get in on the scam, plus I posted a load of warnings on the main "BUY SOLR GUYS. ITS GOOD" reddit thread just so he can't spread this shit around.

Anything to fuck over that cuck, Vizard. Dude needs to kill himself. But he might soon because that dudes getting desperate.

>fun fact: new pump tomorrow 22 gmt
>SLR again because vizard didnt finish emptying bags

kek

Vizard bought loads of solar but didn't manage to sell in time as the pump lasted for no time at all so he's planning another pump for solar again tomorrow so he can sell the rest of his shit.

What do you think guys should I dump my bags or wait with a sell order for tommorow? This guy deserves hell.

I'm the guy who deleted his last group

AMA

you're an idiot for buying in the first place. hopefully tomorrows pump fails too and vizard kills himself. it's up to you to take the chance, but it's best to just sit on your bags for months and hope it goes up on it's own.

I've made much more money holding and day trading.

not a question, but lol. Can you delete the new one though? 8^)

unfortunately no