>>49044757

I didn't realize how much I needed that.

Sometimes i forget how much of bitch Sig was

That's a lot of 'S'

I still need to see pic related happen anyway.

So that's why he went Slannesh, he never could have make such a speech with Khorne...

Inb4 "kill kill kill".

>Inb4 "kill kill kill".

It's "kill for khorne! kill for khorne! kill for khorne! ..."
A bit of respect for the spawn that can at least use 3 different words.

That's The Mad Cunt and Sigwald?

That speech is perfect. He even used goddamn scintillating, which just means sparkling. I would've loved it if they went sinfully scintillating, but not everyone's a fan of poetry. I don't know how that voice actor managed to say Sliverslash without laughing.

Has...has succubi always been pronounced that way? I always thought it was 'suck you bye,' not 'sook a bi.'

Why are they milking fantasy's lore now that GW fucking killed it?

Are they fucking stupid

Yes. But let me goddamn have this. Even good things after death is better than a careless funeral.

>Has...has succubi always been pronounced that way?
Yes.

Since the word was invented I'd guess.

>"good things after death is better than a careless funeral."
T.Nagash

Succubus is a latin word, that's how it's pronounced

Just like Tsar, eh?

Either pronunciation is acceptable.

Tsar mutated from Ceasar during centuries of use and is a word in russian and a bunch of other eastern europe languages.
Succubus is taken verbatim from latin.

Well, you don't order a "kae-sar" salad at Olive Garden, do you? It's "see-sar" in English now (for whatever reason). That's how languages work - take a word from another language, change how it's pronounced, carry on as usual.

I dunno, I think I can still get away with using suck you bus.

So are there any other adjectives that start with s in the english language or did they just use all of them?

Silly?

>play with chaos divided
>make a full slaaneshi warband to rape the empire.

#teamLeitdorf