Be me

>Be me
>Be 22
>Graduating college this Spring

>Inherit windfall of $400K in the next month

How should I invest all this? How can I grow this to the point I can live off of it and have a simple easy life? Looking for longer gains, but okay with risking free money on some short term gains. I figure a Vanguard 500 is nice and safe for the bulk of my portfolio.

Should I just buy a house so I can move out of my parent's place?

bye bimcone

dont buy a house, invest into a very unknown crypto that has the potential to x10 in the next month. Its chainlink LINK. This is the only good advice youll find on biz

by 2022 every btc will be worth somewhere around $4914286 USD.

Gentlemen, we are currently seeing the largest relocation of wealth in history. Owning even a single btc and holding it until at least 2025 will allow you to retire.
If you can take out a loan to acquire a entire btc I HIGHLY suggest you do so.

If you want to cash out of btc, leave at LEAST 1 btc until it reaches a 5 million USD per coin cost.

By that time btc cost will only grow with the growth gross world product.

400K isn't that much

mix of real estate and big cap stocks

Why 500 instead of VTSMX?

I will tell you of one project that will make make so girls suck your dick for the rest of your life and your life is filled with adventure.

Simply read about dragonchain and it's developers on the web. My wife an I just threw in 100k into this project after months of researching.

Good luck to you OP
The dragons are coming

Don't listen to this retard. Just buy a house OP.

A house will lose value the market is way too inflated

take out like 50k and put a down payment on a rental property

Topkek

I do plan on investing in some Bitcoin and probably ETH, LTE, XMR, and REQ also. But when do I buy in with Bitcoin? When's this bubble popping so I can buy in the dip?

Enjoy that green.

Right now is a really good time

is this lil peep

Hey OP, best advice I can give you. I inherited 1.8 million dollars when I was 23 (now I'm 26). I have 500k left from overspending, poor investments and partying. Get a financial advisor and put 95% of that with them. Get a job, and you can fuck with crypto with your 5%. Don't be a fucking idiot. That will be gone before you know it. I thought I knew everything when I left college, thought I had the whole world figured out. I didn't know shit and I still don't. Accumulate wealth responsibly now and learn from the 20K you burn on crypto because you have no idea wtf you're doing.

1) wait till financial crisis
2) buy up real estate

Layne Staley.
Also struggled with drugs, kek.

Invest 1k on every shit coins.

HAHAHHAAAHA

where do you live? house probably a good option. You should consider the market too. Luxury condos in my area that were $300k 8 years ago are now >$1.5M. If you can find a market you think will expand it's good.

get roommates, too, so you're profiting (not to mention, it'll cover your property taxes)

Also, invest a little in crypto...

Tempe, AZ

invest in high yield dividend stocks and live off the interest?

real estate, dont put anything into crypto.

Unironically put it all in LINK.

Of course you WON'T do that. I probably wouldn't if I were in your position either. It just seems like the stupidest decision in the world right now. So instead of doing that, just take a screenshot of this post and print it out. Put it somewhere you won't lose it, like in your wallet or desk. Then read it in two years, experience the deep regret of missed opportunity, and crumple it up and throw it out.